Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Is The Best Option To Withdraw From UBA USD Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Option To Withdraw From UBA USD Card (329 Views)

How Can I Withdraw Money From My UBA Prepaid USD Card In Nigeria? / Is There Anyway To Withdraw From Transferwise In Nigeria? / Pls Help. Cant Add Payoneer Payment Option To USA Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Option To Withdraw From UBA USD Card by seyoops4u: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
I need your candid advise.

I have fund on my USD UBA prepaid card and all efforts to withdraw it has been fruitless.

I want to withdraw in USD not Naira.

Kindly suggest the best way to do this
Re: What Is The Best Option To Withdraw From UBA USD Card by KlasikTraderJay: 12:37am On Jun 17, 2023
seyoops4u:
I need your candid advise.

I have fund on my USD UBA prepaid card and all efforts to withdraw it has been fruitless.

I want to withdraw in USD not Naira.

Kindly suggest the best way to do this
Withdrawn yet?
Re: What Is The Best Option To Withdraw From UBA USD Card by seyoops4u: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
KlasikTraderJay:

Withdrawn yet?

Nope..

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Activating Signatures? / Unlinited Nigeria Web Hosting Services / Co Bloggers Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.