Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples (1771 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / A Must Read For The Married Couples And Those Who Will Marry Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2011
Please sory if i will take your time, but just help me take out time to read this and i need serious replies. As we woke up this morning, (my Husband and I) after the morning prayers my husband asked me when was i supose to see my doctor and i said next week and he said please when you see your doctor tell him that when ever i make love to you i always have brouses. I was shocked and superised, I am pregant and would be due any moment from now and according to him it was not the case in our first Baby, and then i asked him since when did this start he told me that it has happened three times now and that it all started since the begining of this month, what i want to know is this:
Is it because i am due, or is it natural for my husband to be having such experince, has anybody in the house experince such things during pregancy, and what could be the caurse of it am just bothered. fine i will see my doctor but i still want to hear you views thanks.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by obowunmi(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2011
This is a health related question and should have been posted in the health section. Sex is good during pregnancy at least not in the beginning stages. But yes be sure to see ur doctor --- he probably needs to be easy on the sex. Smashing a pregnant woman --- that's just #uumph
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2011
Thanks i will farward it to the Medical section now.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by Outstrip(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2011
Bruises ke? Ask him what the bruises look like or ask him to show you because your doctor will definitely ask you that. By the way why is he not going to his own doctor.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2011
My dear am tired o when i tried to tell him that, he said i should go and check my self, i saw it o it was already healing up but i saw the dry scare on it,
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by chioma134: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
@poster,
U may have a fungal infxn,eg,candidiasis. It's not out of place in pregnancy,due to hormonal imbalance,antibiotic use,depressed immunity,etc. Usually presents with itching and discharge,but u may not notice the symptoms. U can infect ur partner,hence the bruises ur hubby complains of. U can use good antifungal suppositories to treat. Ur husband should use antifungal creams at the same time u're treating it. And of course,consult ur gynaecologist first.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
Thanks a lot am gratful am realy woried my self i was begining to think he is trying to use that to avoid me i will see my doctor after work today thanks all the same
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by chioma134: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
U're welcome.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by Outstrip(f): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2011
softgirl he needs to go see a doctor asap. I think I have an idea what it is but he needs to go see a doctor. I don't think it is life threatening but it needs to be managed. A similar thing happened to someone I know and it was when she got pregnant that it started too. When you are pregnant your immune system is basically compromised so you might have flare ups of certain things that never would have bothered you before. This is not going to be an only you thing. It has to be both of you and I highly doubt that is is fungal or bacterial. Just my two cents. You have to rule out certain things because if there are certain kinds of flare ups your doctor might not want you to have a vaginal birth. Whatever you have should not be guessed. Do all the tests and the less common ones like HSV 1 and 11
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
ok thanks i will but pls u can also tell me wat u think it is if u have an idea
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by doctokwus: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
Bruises dat heal ova,being caused by fungi or bacteria,my dear for ur own gud don't go wt d advice,it mayb sth innocous,I feel it mayb due to u simply being dry during d period of ur lovmaking.
U know u shdnt take any drug in preg without ur docs prescription,pls dnt,till u c yors;I dnt tink ur hubby has any kind of infection,it wudnt av healed on its own
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2011
Thanks i will see the doctor unfailing today cos am woried my self i need to no why it's so thank alot
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by ifyalways(f): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2011
@Doctorokwus,Were u able to read the crap you posted?what sort of writing style is that

@OP,it can be anything or nothing.The only way to know for sure is  physical examination by a medical doctor and ofcourse tests.Encourage your husband to see a doctor.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by LadyWinona: 3:38am On Oct 01, 2011
Simple things first. Are u bushy down there? I have had to examine pregnant females during antenatal that are way bushy down there. Believe me, that can lead to bruises. I don't think candida leads to bruises. I might be wrong but i know only of syphillis and H.ducreyi and these are not products of pregnancy but i digress. Ask your doctor about this and u shouldn't worry much, u'll soon put to bed like u said and this will end hopefully. I don't want to go into y it.s presumably your fault he has d bruises and y he doesn't want to play an active role in what is actually his problem. It.s no use worrying urself when u'll soon put to bed. U don't need the additional stress. Try d shaving first. Good luckoon put to bed. U don't need the additional stress. Try d shaving first. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
@lady winona if it's an issue of shaving i do that every two weeks i have seen my doctor any way and he has taken my sample for HVS and i should get the result today thanks everyone for ur concern ,
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by Youngpo413: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
You are already pregnant and your hubby is still fucccking you,what will be the result again?
Tell him to use condom.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Christian, She Is An Atheist, What Do We Do? / Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. / GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.