Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos (5448 Views)

IGBOPHOBIA IN OUR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Xenophobia In South Africa And Igbophobia In Lagos. / What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
yorubas and lie are 5 & 6.
If u get mind, post the link.
Ewedu addict
https://www./259246241268141/permalink/1678431486016269/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Igbos continues to torment your hard little life. Seun you have piped down on your no more tribal slurs.
where is the tribal slur? I posted what I saw in Liberian group. you are tormenting yourselves, you have been crying all over Nigeria and abroad, it is your life that is hard , subdued and abysmally inconsequential
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by alasane: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2023
ekineme:
Some people like this OP has a real life problem, Do you the population of Liberia? How many people's comment are negative?

All I can see is the obsession of the OP On the "Igbos". Probably he has an Igbo neighbor or friends doing well in Life.

Hausa H@TE Igbos
Yoruba H@TE Igbos.
Efik H@TE Igbos.
Fulani H@TE Igbos.
UK H@TE Igbos.
USA H@TE Igbos.
South Africa H@TE Igbos
Etc...
BUT Mbaise people didn't allow an Anambra state man to become Bishop of Mbaise diocese...

Enugu state man calls an Ebonyi state man "Onye wawa" & etc
If you claim everyone H@TES you that means you are the PROBLEM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
post link.
Clawface Ewedu addict
Hehehehehehehehehe I posted the link but no screenshot yet.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:

ignorant mind.
I said post a link to the post, not the af0nja group.

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Hehehehehehehehehe I posted the link but no screenshot yet.
i cant post pics.

The link u posted up there is a link to a group.
I want a link to the post directly

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i cant post pics.

The link u posted up there is a link to a group.
I want a link to the post directly

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
ignorant mind.
I said post a link to the post, not the af0nja group.
Stop comparing your mother with people
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Kossyso: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2023
I said that if one is not careful, Nairaland can turn one into a tribal bigot. This place is becoming unhealthy for sane minds. Tueeeh!

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2023
maintenant:
Go get a job, lazy coward...
I am not part of your family members you are feeding
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Chibuezem(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2023
Typing:

Yes. They are the number one. They are known for CRIME worldwide grin
You are smart Oya take 1 bobo juice and gala make hunger no finish you

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Couldntfigurean: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
which country did you try to leave, your fathers led by one bloodthirsty criminal, Ojukwu decided to sacrifice 3 million igbos to his gods, how do you want to leave by taken over Lagos, biafra soldiers were intercepting at Ore, Mid-West, Gowon decided to stop their madness in Ore
Your fathers should have left the people with negativity alone
Why did they fight to bring them back,so you believe Nigeria fought Biafra because of ore,you believe Ojukwu after getting baifra decided to just take ore?

You must be a kid

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by emmybobo1: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Remind me of Dierah Dubai... Even Pakistani and Indians know Ibos

Funny enough 😁 one Anambra man just displayed his rudeness in my neighborhood this morning that landlords association had to call the police on him

Wahala wahala wahala tenants

I was gisting with a young 13 year old boy, and the young boy already had his reservations...

He bought a mobile phone charger for his mum that stopped working when he got home, his mum insisted he returned it...

The Ibo guy wouldn't take it back instead started insulting him, he got home back and his mother also blamed him

He already has a lasting impression and a scar

But he has no choice igno owns more than 80% of computer village.

Secondly in my apartment two yoruba family had refused to pay for the upkeep of the building as agreed. They were just issued quit notice yesterday. So troublesome people are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by solmusdesigns: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2023
emmybobo1:

But he has no choice igno owns more than 80% of computer village.

Not computer village local street trader
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by emmybobo1: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Not computer village local street trader
I mean you can't escape not buying from Igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by AfonjaScud: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Yoruba people are running around all around Facebook looking for negative comments about Igbo to come and masturbate about here,he/she/it posted a similar thread like this but with a different account
These Liberians are just saying what they have heard hateful Yoruba trolls vomit here and what they see in Igbo Nollywood(as it is very popular all over there)

Btw,you think if ritual killing is real,why are those Yoruba Alfa and pastors who indulge in it always poor and haggard looking?

Ibos come to Lagos in bedroom sleepers by aganabo buses,sell gala, pure water, kerchoeves, etc, in traffic's while they look for drugs or armed robbery gangs to join.
Once they get one, they go off the streets and begin to flaunt blood money.

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by solmusdesigns: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2023
emmybobo1:

I mean you can't escape not buying from Igbos

With the era of Jumia yes you can
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by emmybobo1: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:

With the era of Jumia yes you can
Ok where do you think jumia get their products. They import?

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by solmusdesigns: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2023
emmybobo1:

Ok where do you think jumia get their products. They import?

Vendors, importers, and electronic company
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by emmybobo1: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Vendors, importers, and electronic company
Igbos holds all of this franchise. They the vendors, impoters of electronics and represent the electronic company as marketers. For example SLOT market for most phone makers.

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Ismael97(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Typing:

Doing well by doing drugs, Rituals, Robbery, kidnapping etc?

Pls Sir help
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Tifnubudrugs: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Igbos claimed other tribes in Nigeria hate them, they also claim Igbophobia whenever their misdeeds and wrongdoing are point out.

Most informed Nigerians know that yorubas can be very tribalistic, backstabbing and treacherous. If you have a yoruba person as colleague at work, you must watch your back 24/7!

What I wrote above are facts πŸ’―πŸ“Œ.

Now, to your foolish and senseless post. Flavour Na'abania is loved so much by Liberians. That love they also extend to other Nigerians. That Flavour is Igbo!

Flavour adopted a blind Liberian boy called Semenya and made him not only a celebrity, but also live his dreams. Flavour took him to America among other places and showered him with so much love!

A typical average Liberian will never love a Yoruba more than Igbo.

Talking about rituals, drugs and frauds, you guys are far worse!

That Igbos choose to ignore you guys while you're obsessed with Igbos doesn't change facts.

A whole generation of yorubas were convicted of either drugs or credit card frauds in USA.

Another generation is waiting for the hangman in Saudi Arabia.

Today, there is a higher chance of you being used for ritual in SW than an average NE resident dying in the hands of Boko Haram!

Ritualism has become so widespread in SW that virtually everyone in that region is at risk of losing their head.

Continue being obsessed with Igbos, but we don't even care if you exist.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Tifnubudrugs: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Most informed Nigerians know that yorubas can be very tribalistic, backstabbing and treacherous. If you have a yoruba person as colleague at work, you must watch your back 24/7!

Now, to your foolish and senseless post. Flavour Na'abania is loved so much by Liberians. That love they also extend to other Nigerians. That Flavour is Igbo!

Flavour adopted a blind Liberian boy called Semenya and made him not only a celebrity, but also live his dreams. Flavour took him to America among other places and showered him with so much love!

That Igbos choose to ignore you guys while you're obsessed with Igbos doesn't change facts.

A whole generation of yorubas were convicted of either drugs or credit card frauds in USA.

Today, there is a higher chance of you being used for ritual in SW than an average NE resident dying in the hands of Boko Haram!

Ritualism has become so widespread in SW that virtually everyone in that region is at risk of losing their head.

Tinubu bigots and bots should continue deceiving themselves but Nigerians know better!!!
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Your fathers should have left the people with negativity alone
Why did they fight to bring them back,so you believe Nigeria fought Biafra because of ore,you believe Ojukwu after getting baifra decided to take ore?

You must be a kid
Who cares about you until bloodthirsty Ojukwu and your fathers decided to cross over to Lagos, Gowon decided to stop their madness in Ore
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Tifnubudrugs: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2023
alasane:

Hausa H@TE Igbos
Yoruba H@TE Igbos.
Efik H@TE Igbos.
Fulani H@TE Igbos.
UK H@TE Igbos.
USA H@TE Igbos.
South Africa H@TE Igbos
Etc...
BUT Mbaise people didn't allow an Anambra state man to become Bishop of Mbaise diocese...

All in your head, you hateful bigot!

Igbos are still the largest community in most places across Nigeria. Have you ever heard of indigenes fighting Igbos because they hate Igbos?

When South Africans attacked Nigerians during their xenophobia, more Yorubas turned out to be victims than Igbos. It was Igbo man that rescued them from the hands of South Africans!

Since the last 10 years, have you ever heard that Igbos and Hausas fought or Igbos and Fulanis had tribal fight? No! Yet you Yorubas have attacked Hausas in Lagos. Attacked Fulanis in Oyo. Attacked Igbos and others from SS in Lagos. Akwa Ibom people also chased you guys away from Eket!

Lol, but non of such attacks have been directed at Igbos you claim everyone hates. The joke is on you, hateful Yoruba man.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

The same liberans accused flavour of exploiting the innocent blind boy, stop your infamous criminality, it is becoming unbearable, prisons home and abroad are filled with you, since 1956 you have been dominating prison, I guess Okija shrine is the headquarters of Catholic church in Nigeria, your wickedness was extreme to the extend some of you pound babies alive in Anambra
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
alasane:

Hausa H@TE Igbos
Yoruba H@TE Igbos.
Efik H@TE Igbos.
Fulani H@TE Igbos.
UK H@TE Igbos.
USA H@TE Igbos.
South Africa H@TE Igbos
Etc...

Igbo people in Anambra blame Ebonyi people for criminality in AnambraπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The same liberans accused flavour of exploiting the innocent blind boy, stop your infamous criminality, it is becoming unbearable, prisons home and abroad are filled with you, since 1956 you have been dominating prison, I guess Okija shrine is the headquarters of Catholic church in Nigeria, your wickedness was extreme to the extend some of you pound babies alive in Anambra
Clifford Orji, Evans Obi Nwanne, Orjis, 😭😭😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Clifford Orji, Evans Obi Nwanne, Orjis, 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Hehehehehehehehehe, flesh eaters cannibals of Nigeria 😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Couldntfigurean: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Ibos come to Lagos in bedroom sleepers by aganabo buses,sell gala, pure water, kerchoeves, etc, in traffic's while they look for drugs or armed robbery gangs to join.
Once they get one, they go off the streets and begin to flaunt blood money.
you were born in Lagos,why did you allow yourself to be poor and depend on tinubu’s 30k stipends
Fix your life,nobody is the cause of your generational poverty
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Tifnubudrugs: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Go and save hundreds of drug carrying yorubas in Saudi Arabia now waiting for the hangman. Some other have been beheaded already!

The Lebanese also used another Yoruba woman as sex slave for years in Beirut!

There are thousands of ritualists dens scattered all over Yoruba land. Ritual killing is currently the highest cause of death in SW. Non of you can now enter public bus on the highways without being scared of ending up as ritual victims!

You think Nigerians don't know the sorry situation of things among you savages?

Deluded lots!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Shun Commission Of Inquiry / Abubakar Shekau: Jonathan Last Election Trump Card Against Buhari / This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.