Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Help!She is pregnant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!She is pregnant! (6383 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2023
It is with heavy heart I m bringing this here,this lady I have bn catering for her for some months now, everytime she passes by,I make sure I give her meals n lil stipends.

She's not violent,she's calm and goes about harmlessly without hurting anybody or erratic as most **special persons*are known to act.

She do normally goes to a certain river to bathe unclad,wash her clothes,then puts them on,when she's coming back she's either with a gallon of water placed on her head or the clothes she washed.

I was surprised seeing her yesterday with protruding stomach,I believed she didn't got her self pregnant or the pregnancy just fell on her.

So I m asking,what's so special in a **special persons body*that a man will be wicked enough to get her pregnant?
How do the men that sleeps with them even attain erection?

I took this pics of her weeks ago,I never knew she was even pregnant cry,maybe I was too busy to notice as my intention was to give her her usual then face my hustle.

nlfpmod
Rocktation
Dominique
Farano
Lalasticlala
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Taylor90: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Haaaa

2 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by gfon(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2023
At least cover her face....
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Raalsalghul: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2023
If you know how far foolish, backward, unintelligent, ape-like Nigerian men are willing to go for sex, then you will not be surprised. grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2023
gfon:
At least cover her face....
Ok
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Which one be special? U mean someone with severe mental illness... Well how do u even know she's pregnant and not sick in the stomach? As for ur question. It happens that some mentally unstable people find them sexy enough to dive in. They might look normal to everyone but in reality they're not okay and then to the African science side, I heard some people also go through it for rituals, a tasks given to them to perform to make whatever they're doing more effective.

6 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by RoadMozart(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2023
In as much as she wasn't raped, she should be able to locate the owner of the pregnancy.

But na 100kg she carry put for chest ooo

7 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2023
You want me to use the *M*D word to address her?sorry I won't.
Runnerzz:
Which one be special? U mean someone with severe mental illness... Well how do u even know she's pregnant and not sick in the stomach? As for ur question. It happens that some mentally unstable people find them sexy enough to dive in. They might look normal to everyone but on reality they're not okay and then to the African science side, I heard some people also go through it for rituals, a tasks given to them to perform to make whatever they're doing more effective.

12 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:
You want me to use the *M*D word to address her?sorry I won't.
Not really... I didn't use the word myself. Just special is kinda broad

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by boringdraw: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2023
It's so unfortunate we don't have government funded institutions that take care of people with special needs.
Kindly direct her to a trustworthy religious institution that might be willing to help her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2023
Runnerzz:

Not really... I didn't use the word myself. Just special is kinda broad
Ok.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2023
boringdraw:
It's so unfortunate we don't have government funded institutions that take care of people with special needs.
Kindly direct her to a trustworthy religious institution that might be willing to help her.
Sadly,I don't know of any.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2023
This is an act of wickedness.

I wish her smooth and safe delivery.

13 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Dem done use am.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2023
madridguy:
This is an act of wickedness.

I wish her smooth and safe delivery.
Some men are wicked wallaihi.
Why stress this lady by putting her in the family way?

13 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2023
donbachi:
Dem done use am.
Have you used any before?just asking.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by superCleanworks(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Some men are wicked wallaihi.
Why stress this lady by putting her in the family way?

you know weda na her fellow member do am??

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2023
superCleanworks:

you know weda na her fellow member do am??
Female member abii with dangling carrot.

2 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by donbachi(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Have you used any before?just asking.
two types of men that sleeps with mad women.
1: For Protection
2: Transfer of curse.

I never use any.but,it's common

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2023
donbachi:
two types of men that sleeps with mad women.
1: For Protection
2: Transfer of curse.

I never use any.but,it's common
How you take know all these?
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2023
So u snaped and posted a woman just to tell us how u ve been catering for her and she is now pregnant.

Have u questioned ur husband?

Mrs Carter.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by superCleanworks(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Female member abii with dangling carrot.

i didnt say female member oh.
i said FELLOW member. someone like her... but a man.

have you stopped to think that.. MAYBE this is what she wants. maybe na she jump on the man. I didn't say rape oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

How you take know all these?
na person wey live with elders.dey know the days wey market no go buy and sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2023
donbachi:
na person wey live with elders.dey know the days wey market no go buy and sell.
Person wey naked,nor dey chuk hands for pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Lvgirl: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:
It is with heavy heart I m bringing this here,this lady I have bn catering for her for some months now, everytime she passes by,I make sure I give her meals n lil stipends.

She's not violent,she's calm and goes about harmlessly without hurting anybody or erratic as most **special persons*are known to act.

She do normally goes to a certain river to bathe unclad,wash her clothes,then puts them on,when she's coming back she's either with a gallon of water placed on her head or the clothes she washed.

I was surprised seeing her yesterday with protruding stomach,I believed she didn't got her self pregnant or the pregnancy just fell on her.

So I m asking,what's so special in a **special persons body*that a man will be wicked enough to get her pregnant?
How do the men that sleeps with them even attain erection?

I took this pics of her weeks ago,I never knew she was even pregnant cry,maybe I was too busy to notice as my intention was to give her her usual then face my hustle.

Na wa for u
So u don't want this woman to born
Haa why na
She decided not to be a feminist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Raalsalghul:
If you know how far foolish, backward, unintelligent, ape-like Nigerian men are willing to go for sex, then you will not be surprised. grin
Case closed.

I'm glad this is coming from a guy. We don dey kiss the truth small small cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Lvgirl: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:
In as much as she wasn't raped, she should be able to locate the owner of the pregnancy.

But na 100kg she carry put for chest ooo

Na this guy give am belle .....read his comment carefully

7 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by AgentGoat: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2023
How do you confirm the pregnancy?

You do test for ni?
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Persephone1:
Case closed.

I'm glad this is coming from a guy. We don dey kiss the truth small small cheesy
You again perse.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Magnetic010: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2023
Are you in Warri? The sight of tricycle(keke) everywhere reminds me of warri

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Honsla: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
So u snaped and posted a woman just to tell us how u ve been catering for her and she is now pregnant.

Have u questioned ur husband?

Mrs Carter.
Lmao 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / / I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.