Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help!She is pregnant! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!She is pregnant! (6410 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

You again perse.
I come in peace grin ✌️

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Persephone1:
Una brain no dey reason pass to gaslight women.

You left the irresponsible, uncultured, inhumane being that took advantage of a special-need woman to throw shades at someone who has been doing her best to care for a societal reject.

Have you seen a doctor lately? If not,please book an appointment.
Na yellow sock and slippers gangmember(YSS)
I easily pick them out from their comments.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Na yellow sock and slippers gangmember(YSS)
I easily pick them out from their comments.
It's obvious, no sensible person will type that.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Magnetic010:
Are you in Warri? The sight of tricycle(keke) everywhere reminds me of warri
No....but somewhere in the U.S.A.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by felong(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
I wish her safe delivery in Jesus name. You can buy baby clothes and other stuffs for her.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2023
felong:
I wish her safe delivery in Jesus name. You can buy baby clothes and other stuffs for her.
I m sure the baby is gonna be taken from her by the culprit as soon as she gives birth.

3 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

I m sure the baby is gonna be taken from her by the culprit as soon as she gives birth.
u cant help her angry
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by felong(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

It's a ritual stuff. I'm very sure of that. Most of these Yahoo boys looking for quick money. One babalawo would tell them to go and sleep with a mad woman.

2 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:
Na yellow sock and slippers gangmember(YSS) I easily pick them out from their comments.
question ur husband first. Miss Carter
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by RoadMozart(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Lvgirl:

Na this guy give am belle .....read his comment carefully

Make she born first. E dey possible make e No be me
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2023
Ha jị go nwaanyị eme nnyocha na mmepe ngwaọrụ tụpụ ha tinye ya n'ime ụwa ọhụrụ
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u cant help her angry
Why won't I help her?have I not bn helping her before?
My point is....there ain't be any need gifting her baby clothes because am pretty sure the baby is gonna be taken from her as soon as she gives birth.

Hope you get my point now.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Why won't I help her?have I not bn helping her before?
My point is....there ain't be any need gifting her baby clothes because as pretty sure the baby is gonna be taken from her as soon as she gives birth.

Hope you get my point now.
i understand now cry cry cry
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:

Stop taking nairaland serious if you want to stay long on this forum cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2023
felong:

It's a ritual stuff. I'm very sure of that. Most of these Yahoo boys looking for quick money. One babalawo would tell them to go and sleep with a mad woman.
Will their ritual stuff have any effect in the child's life?

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
the comment really hurt you ooo
Yeah! Your stupidity did hurt me! Like damn! How can someone be so daft!

I'm yet to recover !

4 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Baronthecelebri: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Good for her
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by MechanicMike: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:
It is with heavy heart I m bringing this here,this lady I have bn catering for her for some months now, everytime she passes by,I make sure I give her meals n lil stipends.

She's not violent,she's calm and goes about harmlessly without hurting anybody or erratic as most **special persons*are known to act.

She do normally goes to a certain river to bathe unclad,wash her clothes,then puts them on,when she's coming back she's either with a gallon of water placed on her head or the clothes she washed.

I was surprised seeing her yesterday with protruding stomach,I believed she didn't got her self pregnant or the pregnancy just fell on her.

So I m asking,what's so special in a **special persons body*that a man will be wicked enough to get her pregnant?
How do the men that sleeps with them even attain erection?

I took this pics of her weeks ago,I never knew she was even pregnant cry,maybe I was too busy to notice as my intention was to give her her usual then face my hustle.

Kaiiiiiii...see booooooossi!!!! cheesy
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2023
grin grin grin

Lol 😆
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Gasvon: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Magnetic010:
Are you in Warri? The sight of tricycle(keke) everywhere reminds me of warri
warri and asaba na land of keke. But that place is asaba i think.

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2023
Gasvon:
warri and asaba na land of keke. But that place is asaba i think.
You're right.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by felong(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Will their ritual stuff have any effect in the child's life?
Depends. If the babalawo asked them to bring the child, then the person who impregnated her would keep a close eye on her and when it's time for delivery, he'll act like a good Samaritan by taking her to the hospital and footing all the bills just to claim the child.

6 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Lvgirl: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:

Una plenty do am

1 Like

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by MechanicMike: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:
It is with heavy heart I m bringing this here,this lady I have bn catering for her for some months now, everytime she passes by,I make sure I give her meals n lil stipends.

She's not violent,she's calm and goes about harmlessly without hurting anybody or erratic as most **special persons*are known to act.

She do normally goes to a certain river to bathe unclad,wash her clothes,then puts them on,when she's coming back she's either with a gallon of water placed on her head or the clothes she washed.

I was surprised seeing her yesterday with protruding stomach,I believed she didn't got her self pregnant or the pregnancy just fell on her.

So I m asking,what's so special in a **special persons body*that a man will be wicked enough to get her pregnant?
How do the men that sleeps with them even attain erection?

I took this pics of her weeks ago,I never knew she was even pregnant cry,maybe I was too busy to notice as my intention was to give her her usual then face my hustle.

are you lightskin? angry
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2023
felong:

Depends. If the babalawo asked them to bring the child, then the person who impregnated her would keep a close eye on her and when it's time for delivery, he'll act like a good Samaritan by taking her to the hospital and footing all the bills just to claim the child.
Phew It's a wicked world.
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

are you lightskin? angry
What Daz got to do with the topic?
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by felong(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

Phew It's a wicked world.
Indeed
Re: Help!She is pregnant! by MechanicMike: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:

What Daz got to do with the topic?

well it clarly shows why u fail schoool exam..teacher ask u simple YES or know question...are u lightskin. But intead, u reply with atitude answering question wit a question....and then u complain u cannnot find man on nairaland.

simple question: are u lightskin or not please??(no oofeincse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by Omoawoke: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Las Las, humans are just advanced animals.
Just set your female goat loose and let it roam the street, it will come back with pregnancy.
There must be an animal in human skin roaming about and they jam themselves and did the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Help!She is pregnant! by ahnie: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2023
felong:

Indeed
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version / Nigerian Woman Exposes Rival's Breasts During Fight In Public / 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.