Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members (26968 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / R-APC National Assembly Members Plot Mass Defection July 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by bigdammyj: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2023
This is where GRV belong.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:
Many Muslims for a Christian state

Are you sure you know what you are saying?

Lagos indigenes are predominantly Muslims. I'm from Lagos and I can tell you the only place you will see more Christians than Muslims is in Badagry Local Government. Even the ratio of Muslims and Christians in Badagry is between 40-60%. In fact, most Lagos[Christian] indigines are revertees... So, ask if you don't know. Meanwhile, before you misconstrued my statement, I'm actually referring to Lagos state aborigines and not collocals entirely!

3 Likes

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Jokerman(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2023
porthouse7:
Land revocation is next

This won't work because you'd have to pay back the money they use to secure the land

What Lagos should do is that only indigenes should work in civil service. If you want to live in Lagos ,own a business and employ or work for private individuals
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Ykc2(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2023
So who follow una dey drag lagos abi any other tribe dey there? Una chop una something alone still dey cry say other people wan take am
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by KidKonnekt: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:

I am not from Lagos but I assumed the Yoruba Christian states were Lagon, info, to and the Yoruba Muslim states were Kwara. While ekiti and Ogun being split between them.

You are wrong. In the South West, Osun, Ogun, Oyo and Lagos are predominantly Muslims while Ondo and Ekiti are predominantly Christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Superwave16320: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Who should have been nominated ?

Sunshine34:
Desmond idiot nominated OBASA, as in. OBASA has been there for years as House Speaker, are others not capable? Absolute nonsense.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Superwave16320: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Who gave you father that foolish division among Yoruba state abi amadioha want to destroy your entire household

hashtagged:

I am not from Lagos but I assumed the Yoruba Christian states were Lagon, info, to and the Yoruba Muslim states were Kwara. While ekiti and Ogun being split between them.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by phidipe(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2023
Because Lagos politics is full of blood and occultism. If you don't have the boldness better stay away that is why more Muslim and less Christian.

hashtagged:
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Dshocker(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2023
But since 1999 no indigene has held the office of governor...
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Shantyken(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:

U have started with this religion thing abi
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by CoolAmbience(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
Desmond idiot nominated OBASA, as in. OBASA has been there for years as House Speaker, are others not capable? Absolute nonsense.

What's wrong with him being there as Speaker for years, if his colleagues trust and believe in him? And importantly, if his people keep returning him to the Assembly?

I see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Roozzaay(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:
Many Agbadorians for a mixed state
This is as bad as your original comment where you called Lagos a Christian state. You lots talks about lagos as if it was one hamlet in Ihiala Local Govt. Whereas you guys know next to nothing about the ancient city or the natives.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by tollyboy5(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:

I am not from Lagos but I assumed the Yoruba Christian states were Lagos, info, to and the Yoruba Muslim states were Kwara. While ekiti and Ogun being split between them.
I'm a native of Lagos. I'll tell you for free that Lagos is more of Muslim native than christian. For instance those days in my town in Epe you'll hardly see churches. Only central mosque everywhere. that is why today many of us who are christian yorubas from Lagos attend all Muslim festival and sometimes marry Muslims. because these are the kind of things we're used to.

I'm never comfortable with pastors talking down on Muslims because my family are Muslims. More christians we see today comes from nonindigene. Check Lagos obas and you'll find more Muslim name. Thanks
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by EmekaA125(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Some demented fools who always read about Igbos transporting their dead ones home from Lagos to East think that same Igbo want to take over Lagos. Smh
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by tollyboy5(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Birminghamvirgo:

Are you sure you know what you are saying?

Lagos indigenes are predominantly Muslims. I'm from Lagos and I can tell you the only place you will see more Christians than Muslims is in Badagry Local Government. Even the ratio of Muslims and Christians in Badagry is between 40-60%. In fact, most Lagos[Christian] indigines are revertees... So, ask if you don't know. Meanwhile, before you misconstrued my statement, I'm actually referring to Lagos state aborigines and not collocals entirely!
God bless you. I tell people we're majorly muslims in lagos they'll start arguing with me lol.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Jossiace: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2023
Well, we are not to be talking about religion. But Ekiti is overwhelmingly Christian, so your position here is wrong.
Lagso is being split.

Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun are those that are more of Christians while Osun, Oyo are more of Muslims.
Lagos is being debated.

I am not from Lagos but I assumed the Yoruba Christian states were Lagon, info, to and the Yoruba Muslim states were Kwara. While ekiti and Ogun being split between them.[/quote]
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by akigbemaru: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2023
mcquin:
I am from Cross River, living in Edo State and never supported APC, my previous posts are enough proof, but you see the issue of SETTING IN MOTION LAWS THAT RECOGNIZES YORUBAS IN LAGOS AHEAD OF OTHERS, I SUPPORT IT."

Agreed, the Lagos government cannot proscribe the movement of non-indigenes to Lagos, it can put in place laws to favor first it's people as other states do. You can't keep cheating the yorubas because of their liberal disposition. What the hell is "No Man's Land." In Edo, indigenes pay far less than non-indigenes as students of it's University, Ekpoma. In Abia, a man from Imo can't work in their civil service unless he alters his place of origin. Nobody therefore has the moral justification to call out the Lagos Assembly as we all are guilty of same tribalism.

With regard oil within the Niger-Delta and the call for relocation of oil coy's HQ, we made the region uncomfortable for experts, kidnapping them and so on. It is left to the private owners to decide where they want their companies situate. Even in real estate development, we use "Youth Chairman and Deve.." money spoil things. Abegi!
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Jossiace: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Well, we are not to be talking about religion. But Ekiti is overwhelmingly Christian, so your position here is wrong.
Lagso is being split.

Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun are those that are more of Christians while Osun, Oyo are more of Muslims.
Lagos is being debated. But Lagos indigenes have more of Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by HomorBj(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Dshocker:
But since 1999 no indigene has held the office of governor...

I don't think Lagos politics and Southwest can be divided alongside this agenda ,no one actually cares, I mean true yorubas don't care,thats why Yayi could contest in lagos,still win in ogun state.Na those wey start lagos is no man land dey propagate this 1999 bullshit.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by mkoabiola: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Rubber stamp assembly

Inauguration where u have a executived arm of govt.

Wht do u expect

Including d local govt chairmen
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Raskimonojendor: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Axis313:
Forward ever.
Only one "developer?"
Nice one from the electorates.
Zero developer.

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Raskimonojendor: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
kerry57:
Na wetin Developer Emeka Jude dey do for that list? Oshodi isolo of all places. Eko bu nke ayi.
Eko oni baje ooo.
Where you see am.

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Raskimonojendor: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
grin

36 Hon. Idimogu Emeka Jude – Oshodi01 Isolo 02

Efisimilala:

So, you didn't see Idimogu Emeka Jude there for Oshodi 1&2 ?

Fireborn:
Hon. Emeka Jude idimogu
Lost at the primary.

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Sheggy13(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:

The only Christian dominated states in Yoruba land are Ondo and Ekiti.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by fabolouz1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lagos is an APC enclave no doubt.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by HRMK: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.lagoshouseofassembly.gov.ng/meet-our-members/

JUST TWO LP MEMBERS AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE PDP MEMBER!WHAT A BIG SHAME FOR OBI,BODE JANDOR,CHIWENDU!!
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by sheflat: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Amuwo Odofin case is still in court stop posting, fake messages to the public
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by clockwisereport: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:
Congrats to them all

But you see that Desmond Idiot sorry Elliot, he his like P in Psychology

Desmond is better than so many HOA members in my state. People don't even know the names of HOA members in my state
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
They are of no use....
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by shegra58: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Axis313:
Forward ever.
Only one "developer?"
Nice one from the electorates.
no developer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Frank Kokori: How A Powerful Mafia Runs Nigeria – APC Chieftain / Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.