Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price (24287 Views)

Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by HacheNoire: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
correctyourself:

Your submission may not be true, it could be business strategy, the lower the price the more people want to travel.

I agree. But in all, he will still always be on the profit side.

I know it’s a marketing strategy, but he is till in the profit side, and that still implies that, compared to date, he was making good profit.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by Funflipper: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Confirm man

I won't even ride in that bus for free.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by sammyhir: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
The last thing I ever want to do again is join PMT. The recklessness of their drivers is just pro max, also they end of not getting injured most times when their vehicles involve in accident that take lives of passengers.

I just dey suspect this company jor🙄
Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by Zinpat: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
AnonPoet:
Fuel subsidy: Management of Peace Mass Transit has announced that fares to all it's travel destinations across the country will not be increased despite the recent hike in fuel prices.

https://www.facebook.com/100064458351123/posts/pfbid02HbQwd4w9CJhNuhNbSNc653nqS891QJY5QwtVFvwCYMFZU5sgaY6ijGXs5XCunG6nl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Good one👍
Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by MamaletASO: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
One advice to the passengers on this kind of arrangement..

Passenger pls gather MONEY for the driver separately...
If not, nah sorry be your case oo..

Angry man NO dey normal oo... He fit drive you enter bush or anywhere...

No free lunch, even in Free Town

Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by xtervaganza(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good move but their treatment of drivers is the worst on earth. A driver who just returned from an 8 hours long distance journey will be mandated almost immediately to take another bus

Wickedness
Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by boldtruthalways: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
God bless you PMT for this. It will really help the masses. Why is it that Igbos are always helping Nigeria in difficult times?. Last time, it was Allen Onyema's Airpeace that went to Ukraine and Sudan to pick up stranded Nigerian students. There seems to be that there's something Nigeria is missing in Igbos. I have a feeling that Nigeria will be great any day an Igbo man is opportuned to be at the helm of the nations affairs.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by caylakays: 4:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Lie lie... Its already increased
Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by ekhai(m): 6:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....and I've been thinking about cancelling my planned trip to Owerri cus of ridiculously high t.fares.
But Thank you oga Samuel Onyishi
At least this move alone will force other transporters to think twice before ripping commuters off with ridiculously high prices..cus everyone will just be flocking to peace...
If we have just 10 top industralists like this in this country...Naija for sweet pass Europe l swear!
FOR THE COMPANY TO BE IN BUSINESS, I WOULD PREFER A SLIGHT INCREASEIN TGEIR FARE. THIS WILL MAKE US USE THE COMPANY FOR ETERNITY. GOD BLESS THE OWNER OF PEACE MASS TRANSIT.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by BHG1: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Missing Ware Bill: Owner Calls On AKTC Driver And Management For Retrieval https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2023/07/missing-ware-bill-owner-calls-on-aktc.html
patpaul:
AKTC COME BORROW SENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice / Ibom Air Studies International Route Options With Ibom Air Bombardier CRJ900 / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.