Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,889 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility (2390 Views)

Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by TokunboCarsOnly: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
I have said it severally and I will keep saying it, the Yorubas are the most insecure, jealous, hateful and tribalist anyone can think of. They have penchant for manufacturing evil and that is why they are good at political propaganda. Live with them in the same compound and see what they do. Pay house bills with them and see how they scheme, gang up against non indigenes, and manipulate everything to their favour.

I don't have any issue with whatever Law they want to bring up. You know why las las all these their evil machination is what will help Nigeria to breakup which I am praying for daily. I am tired of sharing same country with them. Again, in their formation of the new Law, they should remember they have sons and daughters in other regions and outside Nigeria. But no, because they are insecured and primitive they will never remember.

Yoruba, please speedy up whatever Law that you can to cage visitors in your land, but remember is still one Nigeria and it is only a matter of time. You claim to be educated, you taunt the North for not being as educated as you are but trust me Northerners are not as evil as you guys. Those guys up North are great and exposed minds than you people. Agendas you will never hear of in The North, SE and SS you hear in the SW. Infact, the SW teach other regions how to treat others with contempt. If you look back you will understand.

Check the history of deporting Nigerians back to their state of origin. Check the history of indigenes paying lesser school fees and hospital bills as against what visitors pay in youruba land. Even in real estate today, Yoruba landlord will bluntly tell you they want this tribe they don't want this tribe to occupy their house. Today, Igbo landlords in Lagos have copied that evil character and I don't blame them.

Everything about this race stinks. They are lazy, beggerly, dirty, lousy, ugly and evil merchants.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Blazebond(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Armaggedon:
I just heard some politicians in the Lagos house of assembly planning to enact laws to "protect the indigenes"
We all know the true reason behind this and this reason makes such law impossible the more.

For instance, no law can treat a southwesterner resident in Lagos differently from someone from the SE/SS or Northerner.

Any law protecting Lagos indigenes, protects them also from non indegenes of southwest origin.

No law can stop people from coming to Lagos, living and doing business there, no matter how emotional, tribalistic and insecure the law makers are. Provided Nigeria is still one country, freedom of movement and of ownership of properties apply everywhere.

No law can force people in Lagos to speak a particular language.

No law can stop land transactions among individuals.

No law can take away people's properties.

No law in the state assembly can restrict contest of positions in Lagos state to indigenes. If it ever happens, the law makers and the governor themselves will lose their positions.

The best they can end up doing is to speak Yoruba language in the LSHA.

There is no substitute for hardwork.

This is just an attempt to keep their frustrated, angry and poor mobs loyal by firing 🔥 them up with anti Igbo sentiment which is not workable in reality.

FOOLS like you are the cause of the hatred against your Igbo tribe,Lagos belongs to the indigenous people of lagos whom are YORUBAS,go to your eastern states and make your own laws there, nobody cares about your people because your people are bitter hate fille people.OSU outcast like you dey call another man state "no man's land",na only your eastern Igbo states OSU caste system still dey exist,evil hate filled people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
T8ksy:

Akure, dead city?

This was the same oxymoronic assertion I heard from one of brothers by the handlename: penguin where he stated that ibos are only in lagos as a consequence of its having been a capital city but none in other yoruba states.

Lo and behold, a few days later, one of their eze was flogged black and blue by Akure youths for disrespecting their Oba and then banished from the town.
Oga nothing de Akure.I wonder how exactly such a dead town became the state capital.How many igos even de there.You think yorubas do not have Obas in Awka?
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Blazebond:

FOOLS like you are the cause of the hatred against your Igbo tribe,Lagos belongs to the [b]indigenous people of lagos whom are YORUBAS,[/b]go to your eastern states and make your own laws there, nobody cares about your people because your people are bitter hate fille people.OSU outcast like you dey call another man state "no man's land",na only your eastern Igbo states OSU caste system still dey exist,evil hate filled people.

Shut up.Not all yorubas are indigenes of Lagos.Mumu
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Jagungidi:

The funniest thing about this you’re not even from Niger delta grin

The funniest thing about this you’re not even from Lagos cool cool cool
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2023
cktheluckyman:

The funniest thing about this you’re not even from Lagos cool cool cool

Oya, come and change my state of origin to imo na grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by 0koroGoHome: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Armaggedon:
I just heard some politicians in the Lagos house of assembly planning to enact laws to "protect the indigenes"
We all know the true reason behind this and this reason makes such law impossible the more.

For instance, no law can treat a southwesterner resident in Lagos differently from someone from the SE/SS or Northerner.

Any law protecting Lagos indigenes, protects them also from non indegenes of southwest origin.

No law can stop people from coming to Lagos, living and doing business there, no matter how emotional, tribalistic and insecure the law makers are. Provided Nigeria is still one country, freedom of movement and of ownership of properties apply everywhere.

No law can force people in Lagos to speak a particular language.

No law can stop land transactions among individuals.

No law can take away people's properties.

No law in the state assembly can restrict contest of positions in Lagos state to indigenes. If it ever happens, the law makers and the governor themselves will lose their positions.

The best they can end up doing is to speak Yoruba language in the LSHA.

There is no substitute for hardwork.

This is just an attempt to keep their frustrated, angry and poor mobs loyal by firing 🔥 them up with anti Igbo sentiment which is not workable in reality.

I am really ashamed of you Zigbos

Can you not respect your boundaries for once ?
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by kcnwaigbo: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Jagungidi:

Oya, come and change my state of origin to imo na grin
Shut up Ekiti man
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Shut up Ekiti man

You’re in severe pains grin

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by kcnwaigbo: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Jagungidi:

You’re in severe pains grin
You are the one in severe pains not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northerners Clash With Southwesterners Over NIRSAL Loan Under Buhari / Why Did The Western Media Ignore Jos? / Akpabio Warns Akwa Ibom Indigenes Against Website Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.