Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? (1104 Views)

: I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? / Few Moments Before Death Stroke Her / Watch How Rachel Oniga Celebrated Her Last Birthday Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
No matter how wise you are, there is a limit to what you can achieve at a time. I cant determine what you call success until you show me how you see it. I mean it is you that can confirm what you value before anyone else. As far as i am concerned ,there was never anything stated 4 me to achieve as a must b4 i came into existence. You may have money,assets ,children or/and any other whatever or whoever right now but that is only because of a chance. When you die, what you could not achieve will not increase the depth of your grave . The smaller the number of ambitions,the greater the calm in the head. Hopefully, the forces of twistedness dont add to anything that disturbs my peace or whatever that means.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by duro4chang(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yes. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by yrhuhfy113: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
SUCCESS IS LEGACY......

how you are remembered
what you leave for your children and their children
impact you made in the lives of others
how much fun you had while doing these things.
hitting your goals and winning your battles.
Securing your LIFE AFTER DEATH to be in HEAVEN not HELL.
DOING ALL THESE THINGS WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.

THAT IS SUCCESS!!!

So anything less than these is FAME not TRUE SUCCESS.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by SHIVA001: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yes realizing that you are nothing.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by GraceAndPeace: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Once you are in the grave you won't remember the feelings of excitement from the things you indulged in so when people say "life is short, enjoy while it lasts" I know they don't know what they are saying.

The only way to make sense of life and carry over your "achievements" beyond this present age is to start searching for the truth. Once sobre, questions like "Does God really exist?" "What am I truly here for?" begin to knock on your brain.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HeartlessMan: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
Reproduction.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Reproduction.
why?
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
Once you are in the grave you won't remember the feelings of excitement from the things you indulged in so when people say "life is short, enjoy while it lasts" I know they don't know what they are saying.

The only way to make sense of life and carry over your "achievements" beyond this present age is to start searching for the truth. Once sobre, questions like "Does God really exist?" "What am I truly here for?" begin to knock on your brain.
can we all agree on the answers to these questions?
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
SUCCESS IS LEGACY......

how you are remembered
what you leave for your children and their children
impact you made in the lives of others
how much fun you had while doing these things.
hitting your goals and winning your battles.
Securing your LIFE AFTER DEATH to be in HEAVEN not HELL.
DOING ALL THESE THINGS WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.

THAT IS SUCCESS!!!

So anything less than these is FAME not TRUE SUCCESS.
how much joy is guaranteed as u seek wealth and children? the search can kill.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by yrhuhfy113: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
how much joy is guaranteed as u seek wealth and children? the search can kill.

To have no one remember you for GOOD, to have nothing built or executed in your name..... THESE ARE THE REAL DEFINITIONS OF NOTHINGNESS AFTER DEATH

Children are legacy,
we don't seek wealth

WE PROVIDE VALUE to GOD and MAN and WEALTH COMES NATURALLY.

Besides, the wisest way to go through life is to have someone LEAD YOU rather than rely on your own myopic understanding.

NOTHING IN LIFE IS AS IT SEEMS, THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL ALWAYS.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

To have no one remember you for GOOD, to have nothing built or executed in your name..... THESE ARE THE REAL DEFINITIONS OF NOTHINGNESS AFTER DEATH

Children are legacy,
we don't seek wealth

WE PROVIDE VALUE to GOD and MAN and WEALTH COMES NATURALLY.

Besides, the wisest way to go through life is to have someone LEAD YOU rather than rely on your own myopic understanding.

NOTHING IN LIFE IS AS IT SEEMS, THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL ALWAYS.
there are things u dont know, do u know the exact percentage of my phone's battery? we can start 4rm there.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by GraceAndPeace: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
can we all agree on the answers to these questions?
I don't know about everyone agreeing to the answers, but I know for sure that once a person has found truth, he can't help but be at peace
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
I don't know about everyone agreeing to the answers, but I know for sure that once a person has found truth, he can't help be at peace
the truth can be homelessness,poverty,depression,cancer,etc
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by ufotty2001: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
1. Salvation
2. Reproduction
3. Help the Poor with little resources u have.
4. Relationship with your God almighty.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by yrhuhfy113: 4:29am On Jun 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
there are things u dont know, do u know the exact percentage of my phone's battery? we can start 4rm there.

I don't know and I don't care about mundane things that have no meaningful impact on existence, is your phone your life? is your phone your destiny..... WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOU IN LIFE IS NOT SO UNIQUE THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS NOT OVERCOME IT, YOU ONLY EXAGGERATE AND HYPE THE BAD MOMENTS TO A POINT THAT IT BECOMES YOUR WOE AND MANTRA AND THEN YOUR ONLY REALITY.

THERE ARE THINGS NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU.... be at peace about that and move on and fix your life. simple.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by Patriotsleague: 4:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Live and make positive impact on people.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by wirinet(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
why?
To contribute your quota first to the general pool of your specie and then to the gene pool of life in general.

The purpose of all life is survival, survival first as an individual, survival as a specie and continuation of life itself. The first part of your life is geared towards getting you ready to reproduce, buy puberty nature uses all kinds of tricks to make you reproduce. After reproduction, the next goal is to care and groom the kids to survive and reproduce. After your productive years, the body prepares to go back to mother earth and become raw materials for the next cycle.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by DeepSight(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2023
wirinet:

To contribute your quota first to the general pool of your specie and then to the gene pool of life in general.

The purpose of all life is survival, survival first as an individual, survival as a specie and continuation of life itself. The first part of your life is geared towards getting you ready to reproduce, buy puberty nature uses all kinds of tricks to make you reproduce. After reproduction, the next goal is to care and groom the kids to survive and reproduce. After your productive years, the body prepares to go back to mother earth and become raw materials for the next cycle.

The only issue I have with this is that it is universal and impersonal. It indicates nothing personal in life whereas the inner subjective life of each person is very personal and driven by personal goals and ambitions and I think thats what is being asked here.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by wirinet(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2023
DeepSight:

The only issue I have with this is that it is universal and impersonal. It indicates nothing personal in life whereas the inner subjective life of each person is very personal and driven by personal goals and ambitions and I think thats what is being asked here.
The inner subjective life of each living thing (whether single cell or muticellular) is very personal and driven by personal goals and ambitions.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I don't know and I don't care about mundane things that have no meaningful impact on existence, is your phone your life? is your phone your destiny..... WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOU IN LIFE IS NOT SO UNIQUE THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS NOT OVERCOME IT, YOU ONLY EXAGGERATE AND HYPE THE BAD MOMENTS TO A POINT THAT IT BECOMES YOUR WOE AND MANTRA AND THEN YOUR ONLY REALITY.

THERE ARE THINGS NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU.... be at peace about that and move on and fix your life. simple.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
wirinet:

it seems i survive to get more attacks. i am homeless and the pastor keeps insulting me and people ,including my sister ,keep asking if i am worthy of a better life.i wish i had the guts to do suicide.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by pansophist(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
What you must achieve before you die should be true freedom. The ability to live as you truly want, without fear, other's influence, and pressure. To be so authentically you that you blossom like a rose flower.

To speak your mind, to be able to think for yourself, to not be susceptible to authority bias, to seek your own path, to not be anyone's beech. To be truly, truly free.

In my eyes, to be restrained by what others think of you is the same thing as being in prison. To suffer consequences for your view is the same thing as being in prison.

Not being able to speak your mind is bondage. Freedom of speech without freedom after speech is not freedom. Is merely an illusion of freedom.

So yes, freedom is the number thing everybody should strive for. That's when you truly know yourself. If you can't give your boss the middle finger if he forks up, then you're not free. The job is your master.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2023
pansophist:
What you must achieve before you die should be true freedom. The ability to live as you truly want, without fear, other's influence, and pressure. To be so authentically you that you blossom like a rose flower.

To speak your mind, to be able to think for yourself, to not be susceptible to authority bias, to seek your own path, to not be anyone's beech. To be truly, truly free.

In my eyes, to be restrained by what others think of you is the same thing as being in prison. To suffer consequences for your view is the same thing as being in prison.

Not being able to speak your mind is bondage. Freedom of speech without freedom after speech is not freedom. Is merely an illusion of freedom.

So yes, freedom is the number thing everybody should strive for. That's when you truly know yourself. If you can't give your boss the middle finger if he forks up, then you're not free. The job is your master.
can u help me with 3k? please?
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by DearGorgeous(f): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
That's giving your life totally to Christ Jesus, and accepting Him as your Lord and personal saviour. Seeking first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness!

And there's this peace and tranquility in Christ Jesus. Other believers can attest to this.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by SkengRay: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Make sure you taste good poonani before leaving the face of this earth
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
Make sure you taste good poonani before leaving the face of this earth
but pussy has an owner , who has emotion and goals.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
DearGorgeous:
That's giving your life totally to Christ Jesus, and accepting Him as your Lord and personal saviour. Seeking first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness!

And there's this peace and tranquility in Christ Jesus. Other believers can attest to this.

if i mention ogboni, does it mean u are beta? what will they or aye or the mafia even gain by killing me? well,they dont lose by not speaking of jesus christ here.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by SkengRay: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
but pussy has an owner , who has emotion and goals.
And So?
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2023
SkengRay:
And So?
we may not be sexually compatible
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by SkengRay: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
we may not be sexually compatible
We CAN'T check for sexual compatibility
Compatibility is not something that's discovered it's something that's developed.
Re: Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
SkengRay:
We CAN'T check for sexual compatibility
Compatibility is not something that's discovered it's something that's developed.
u cant kill urself to please anyone

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? / Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment / Relationship: I Forgive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.