Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Obi And Labour Party Rigged Anambra, South East With Magic - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Labour Party Rigged Anambra, South East With Magic - Atiku (2078 Views)

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) / How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Labour Party Rigged Anambra, South East With Magic - Atiku by sapele914(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:
They'll soon ban this moniker like others.
Ban a thousand, It won’t still stop you from hearing the truth?

Did the banning stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu from winning the election? Did the banning stop the swearing in of Asiwaju 1 of Nigeria?

Incoherent pained Obidient Wailer. Ban More, Weep More, las las, na only you & them go tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Labour Party Rigged Anambra, South East With Magic - Atiku by Corridon: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
sapele914:
Ban a thousand, It won’t still stop you from hearing the truth?

Did the banning stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu from winning the election? Did the banning stop the swearing in of Asiwaju 1 of Nigeria?

Incoherent pained Obidient Wailer. Ban More, Weep More, las las, na only you & them go tire.
From favour914 to Buckeyemedia. The mods will do the needful soon.
Re: Obi And Labour Party Rigged Anambra, South East With Magic - Atiku by sapele914(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:
From favour914 to Buckeyemedia. The mods will do the needful soon.
I think say by now you for done comot Nigeria relocate to Accra before Uncle Bode George buy 1 way ticket?

I believe you still want to hang around in Nigeria to have reason to anguish & weep more? Mr Tinubu will not be sworn in, your eye still never clear yet? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Labour Party Rigged Anambra, South East With Magic - Atiku by talented321: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
the only thing obi go win for tribunal is taking of selfie

1 Like

Re: Obi And Labour Party Rigged Anambra, South East With Magic - Atiku by Corridon: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
sapele914:
I think say by now you for done comot Nigeria relocate to Accra before Uncle Bode George buy 1 way ticket?

I believe you still want to hang around in Nigeria to have reason to anguish & weep more? Mr Tinubu will not be sworn in, your eye still never clear yet? grin
Obi is my president. You can choose Tinubu as yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Democratic For Obj To Denies Atiku Presidential Jet? / Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' / Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.