Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu (4462 Views)

Who's Sabotaging Tinubu Few Days To Election? Joe Igbokwe Cries In A Viral Video / I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2023
ba7man:
Owode onirin market is for Breakers, Whole cars that are butchered for their parts.

I'm not new in this.
You don't know anything. After breaking it what happens? They eat it?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2023
ba7man:
Yes. Igbo traders fund this particular crime.

These Igbo traders engage mechanics of any tribe to bring them stolen parts. They even have operations where they grind away part numbers so stolen parts can't be traced.

Ask your local mechanic, they'll tell you more.
I have asked mechanics, it's the Yorubas Auto spare parts wannabes who doesn't have money to import like their Igbo counterparts, that always send their agberos & alayes to go break cars and bring parts for them. It happened to me once and I found my parts in owode , one sikiru was about selling my own car parts to me. Your fellow Yoruba idowu was the one that gave me the idea to go there.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ba7man(m): 5:59am On Jun 08, 2023
ObongBassey:
You don't know anything. After breaking it what happens? They eat it?
You must be very ignorant in the car business.

Haven't you fixed a car before in your life or bought parts for a car??

How old are you??
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ba7man(m): 6:00am On Jun 08, 2023
ObongBassey:
I have asked mechanics, it's the Yorubas Auto spare parts wannabes who doesn't have money to import like their Igbo counterparts, that always send their agberos & alayes to go break cars and bring parts for them. It happened to me once and I found my parts in owode , one sikiru was about selling my own car parts to me. Your fellow Yoruba idowu was the one that gave me the idea to go there.
Nice story, tell me another one. cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 6:04am On Jun 08, 2023
ba7man:
You must be very ignorant in the car business.

Haven't you fixed a car before in your life or bought parts for a car??

How old are you??
I'm older than your papa.

I'm not one of those edi.ots that buys all those use.less propaganda you people cooks.

I came to Lagos to clear my vehicle. My vehicle was vandalized by segun and his journey brother. They're still on the run. Funny enough this two are from Ibadan. Na still your brother idowu that gave me the idea of what to do. He took me to owode.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 6:05am On Jun 08, 2023
ba7man:
Nice story, tell me another one. cheesy
It's not true because the perpetrators ain't Igbo people. Unam ikot

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You are an irredeemable tribalist.

Don't you want the gutter man to go back to his village again. Is he not Ipob and Igbo Hypocrisy ?

A tribalist & hypocrite, a major Feature of emilokan
but he just told the truth the way it is. Why are you angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Driving a popular Toyota model in Lagos is stress .Many people after your car for various parts and sometimes even the entire car...If you drive a popular model

Corolla 2003- 2015, Camry 2003 -2018 Prado 2011-2015 , Lexus ES 2008-2012 , Lexus RX 2006 -2012 please always park your car where your eyes can see it when you are out and if you can't see it and you are staying long try to come out and peep your car every 15mins interval
big revelation.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by Ofunaofu: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Seems he drives the cruiser from the gutter. He should stop disturbing the peace of the indigenes of Lagos & go back to his village

This is Joe Yorubakwa we are talking here

Not some any Igbo turned yoruba man

The last time I checked, he rejected his igboness to become yoruba, he also hold Tinubu in high esteem too

Why are you people doing this to him na, he got no place to go because lagos is his home

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by vanunu: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2023
ba7man:
Who else sells the spare parts in Lagos??

Spare parts, building materials electronics, drugs,
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by DatNiggaDaz: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

This is Joe Yorubakwa we are talking here

Not some any Igbo turned yoruba man

The last time I checked, he rejected his igboness to become yoruba, he also hold Tinubu in high esteem too

Why are you people doing this to him na, he got no place to go become lagos is his home
Lol grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by DatNiggaDaz: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
but he just told the truth the way it is. Why are you angry
When did the emilokans start saying the truth

Tribalism & hypocrisy oozes from all over

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2023
ObongBassey:
If it had happened in Anambra or SE, Joe would have accused IPOB or ESN

Is Ikoyi Golf club unsafe?
Must everything be political?
Oya who sells Car parts, engines in Ladipo, Obalende n owode onirin axis?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by olisaEze(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus. grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by Burruchaga71(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Our God is good all the time
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by Jennie002: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Fact though
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by APCNig: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2023
ObongBassey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dBJWianyu0

Joe Igbokwe the special Adviser to Lagos State government on Drainages & Gutters, has cried out over the vandalization of his Toyota Land cruiser Jeep, by yet to be identified hoodlums, at Ikoyi Golf club

The same people that burnt BRT buses during ENDSARS. One of them has been jailed, others will soon be caught
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by APCNig: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2023
ObongBassey:

Na Shukudi and Shikodi
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
APCNig:

Na Shukudi and Shikodi
Keep quiet you hate filled fellow
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by udede(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2023
ObongBassey:

you really do not even know that guy.it doesn't have to be in anambra state for him to blame IPOB. Just wait and see. He will eventually blame it on IPOB ikoyi branch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by AustineE1: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Lagos state govt should as quick as possible replace the car for him,even with a higher version.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2023
APCNig:

The same people that burnt BRT buses during ENDSARS. One of them has been jailed, others will soon be caught
there has been cases of car vandalization and subsequent theft of the parts in Lagos. I've been a victim once. Those involved are Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by Ihateheadslamer: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2023
I suspect kamoli and Seun
APCNig:

Na Shukudi and Shikodi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by udede(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2023
NA IPOB IKOYI BRANCH DO AM.
on comment upstairs says that miracle nodey taya Jesus. I think it's true.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by feggefirstson(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Capital NTORR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2023
udede:
you really do not even know that guy.it doesn't have to be in anambra state for him to blame IPOB. Just wait and see. He will eventually blame it on IPOB ikoyi branch.
I already know Joe to be petty. Joe can say anything just to maintain his job as gutter manager

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
ObongBassey:
The thing tire person. Worst still it happened in broad daylight
NA IKOYI SECURITY PPL DO AM angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
feggefirstson:
Capital NTORR
We shouldn't be so callous to gloat over the downfall of others
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2023
grin
Ihateheadslamer:
I suspect kamoli and Seun
shebi no be our own seun?. My hands no dey oh
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NA IKOYI SECURITY PPL DO AM angry
I'm pretty sure the people that obtained him isn't far from the venue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Toronto Certificates" - Police Arraign 43 Recruits For Forgery / Nigeria Has The 4th Strongest Military In Africa. / Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.