Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Mystery About Nigeria I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery About Nigeria I (383 Views)

Can We Still See This Love In Nigeria. I No Sure Ooo / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery About Nigeria I by TGYM: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2023
CHILD OF TRUTH’S COMMENTARY IN THE UNITED NATIONS OF TRUTH ON NIGERIA

According to what our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach told me, I AM that I AM said that logo is an idol. Nigeria coat of Arms is ɋ logo and was deliberately design from serpentine kingdom to enable snake have leadership over Nigeria.

Closely look at Nigeria coat of Arms; you are going to see ɋ “Y” sign, two horses and an eagle.

According to what our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach told me, the “Y” represents forked tongue of snake which shows that every tribe in Nigeria, Igbo and Hausa which are represented by the two horses and the eagle representing Yoruba is feeding from the mouth of the snake [forked tongue of snake].

The question is this: Is it not an insult and ɋ disgrace to our maker Yahweh, the creator of beauty of life and for beauty of life to use animal to represent himself/herself?

For your understanding, this is the more reason, churches, schools, company; certificate of all kind must register with Nigeria Corporate Affair Commission [CAC].

The President and Pastors are serving this python knowingly and unknowingly and do force people to do same. This is why the Leaders are causing problem, killing the masses in order to submit blood to the snake [devil].

Me as ɋ servant which our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach sent in this generation for the deliverance of Nigeria, Africa and the entire earth because it has been the programme of our maker Yahweh for this to be, right from the time of Esav and Yaacov [Esau and Jacob]that although Yaacov which represent white race used cunning to deceive the male beauty of life our Maker Yahweh gave his mother and collect his birth right that ɋ time shall come when Esav [Esau] representing the Black race shall gain the dominion, himself shall break the yoke of slavery of the whites off himself, and that time is now!

For this reason, let’s come together and pull down all the evil imagination and every thought that has risen against the knowledge of our maker Yahweh.

Me has tried as much as me could to get this messages across to them [Pastors and others] but they are asking question; how can this be possible? As if they are the owner of this earth.

Before this message is published, as our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach demanded, the message has privately reached to the hands of the concerned persons more than a year now, but they decided to sit on the message of their creator, as ɋ result of their negligence; our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach commanded that the message be published publicly.

Do not look at this message as personal issue; it is for the freedom of every one of us. Both those serving satan and those that are not, everyone is suffering it; and this is the time to return to our Maker Yahweh and access the benefit of the freedom that our Maker Yahweh offers.
Re: Mystery About Nigeria I by Olowoshako(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Make u people stop to they take weed.
Ur system no fit carry an.
Re: Mystery About Nigeria I by TGYM: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
The end shall tell!
Olowoshako:
Make u people stop to they take weed.
Ur system no fit carry an.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful States According To Geographical Zone / Y / I Feel Uneasy Watching Nigerian Music Video That Are Explicit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.