Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How do you make your noodles? (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How do you make your noodles? (picture) (31831 Views)

Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) / Indomie Fritata (delicious Way To Enjoy Your Noodles) / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do you make your noodles? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Noodles is one food almost anyone can make, and let's face it, no matter what they say about noodles, most people are still going to be eating them.
They're life savers when unexpected hunger beckons.

So, what is your best way of making noodles?
What is your favourite noodles' style? Soupy or fried?
What are the ingredients you usually use for your noodles?
Kindly share your favourite noodles recipe. Someone might be inspired to try yours.

Picture credit: Mariah's.
Noodles recipe: Eja kika (smoked fish) noodles.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by RoyalBlu(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
I prefer my noodles stir fried with carrots, green peas, green and red peppers, garlic and onions.

We eat noodles sparingly these days tho. cheesy

Your dish looks yum. That plantain is everything.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
RoyalBlu:
I prefer my noodles stir fried with carrots, green peas, green and red peppers, garlic and onions.

We eat noodles sparingly these days tho. cheesy

Your dish looks yum. That plantain is everything.

Nice recipe.
I'm yet to try garlic in my noodles.

I only eat noodles when I create noodles content. cheesy

Thanks.
Those a pieces of fried smoked fish. cheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by HeartlessMan: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Noodles is for women. No real man should be caught eating noodles.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by slawomir: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no niggar of noodles

Noodles are for our baby girls, mothers, wife and baby sisters

Real men eat eba and fufu with any okro soup or egusi

After that they bring it down with any bitter alcoholic drink

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by TinubuShet(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dey play, abi make man see food chop, God bless every aboki mai suya around

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by iheartellah(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
I love mine with sardines, lots of fresh pepper, small onions and tomato paste. Sometimes a little bit of crayfish too smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Squirrel1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
The Japanese style

5 Likes

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Ihateheadslamer: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Yummy 😋

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Almiron: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
I prefer to boil my plantain with the noodle rather than fry it. I dont eat plain noodles. I cook my noodles like spaghetti, its always Jollof style. I only eat indomie brand, preferably indomie onions

God bless that man or woman wey invent noodles.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
***Not fried....**
(I hate fried noodles)
**(No oil of any sort...)**

I love enough flesh of fresh Pepper added
(without the seeds of the pepper)
I don't like tomatoes or crayfish in the noodles

I love enough water in the noodles..
But not to be boiled too-much though.

Then, Separate fried eggs added on top.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by taiwotimitt: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nice noodles. You can do better by starting with a small shop where you selling cooked noddles. You won't regret it. Meanwhile 1 can help you register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission. My dashboard is yommy toooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Egoat(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
How dem dey make noodles again? No be to put water, add the follow come seasonings, boil am come chop am?
Any thing outside of this na overdo abi why e be instant noodles?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Ancecoker(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by kkins25(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
the plantain you added already scores you 100/10. Looks great!
But, it just corssed my mind, is is mashed or fried plantain 😁😁. don't mind me, couldn't let go of the joke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Adesina18111(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Update on Sweden sex sport na embarassed cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by ImoleNaija: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
I no like Indomie at all.

But, having Hilda Baci as chef could make me develop appetite for it. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Megatone(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Pizza Noddles

* Parboil the Noodles
** Drain the water
*** Add fresh eggs
**** Add your ingredients and Spices
***** Mix
****** Add little oil in the frying pan
******* Allow to steam a bit
******** Add your mix
********* Make it Smooth/Flat
********** Flip using a flat plate
*********** Noodles is ready !!!
************ Add side kicks like baked beans

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Bahamas95(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Life saver.

Apart from noodles some Nigerian girls nor sabi cook any other food.

4 Likes

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Jibabs2(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Noodle is for kids.
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Edipet(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Noodles?
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by RedNeck1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Apart from all those Aboki own I fit any noodles
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Duchessree(f): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
The normal way😑, if i want to add anything, its just pepper, cray fish and egg. That's all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by DesChyko: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
For my kids, I break them into tinier pieces because of my youngest child. For myself, we run it straight.

The extras are whatever is present in the kitchen and doesn't need processing. All those extra running around defeats the purpose of the 'instant' in front of the noodles.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by butpro(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Vegetables with suya and snails
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by jubrilELsudan: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
WITH KUKUNASE JUICE

8 Likes

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Suspect33(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Zero respect for people who eat noodles. Stuffing your bodies with junk and plastic undecided

3 Likes

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
With plenty water to form indomitable pepersoup

5 Likes

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Offpoint1: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Z
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by paskal16: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
I love noodles mehn

2 Likes

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by sprints1: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Noodles with grated onions and bell pepper sardine and grated green pepper with spring onions leaf also cut along with carrots then after cooking garnish it with diced fried plaintain. And fried omelette on top. Something like this minus the sausage please

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) / Increase In The Price Of Water / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.