Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) (42289 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Saraki In Ebonyi, Meets PDP Delegates And State Executives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by naptu2: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Daddy D.OπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ @DOlusegun

Exxon Mobil Executives; Mr Liam Mallon, Mr Richard Laing and
Mrs Adesua Dozie met with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Presidential Villa

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1666812391097782273

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by naptu2: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tolu Ogunlesi @toluogunlesi

PBAT met with ExxonMobil Execs today: Liam Mallon, President, ExxonMobil Upstream Co.; Richard Laing, Chairman/MD, ExxonMobil Companies in Nigeria; Adesua Dozie, General Counsel, Mobil Producing Nigeria.

His second official Meeting with Biz Execs, after yesterday's with DAPPMAN.

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1666824250773372928

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Taylor92: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Another Photo-starved government

Tinubu just dey meet everybody like who dey price Olosho for Allen Avenue without picking anyone

What’s the essence of all these meeting ? No result no positive outcome

Your eagerness was just to answer president and be at Aso Villa no plans for common man

Just dey shine brown teeth everywhere

See as children of the corn full below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

94 Likes 24 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
I see πŸ’” on this thread...

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
"Walking dead" indeed.

The only thing dead in Mr President is the likelihood he won't fix most of the country's problems.

PBAT will succeed, and well meaning Nigerians will make sure of that.

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by HacheNoire: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Asiwaju is starting on a very bright note.

Nigerians need a national holiday to thank God for not allowing us fall for Peter Obi’s gimmicks.

I always say it, doers don’t make noise! When you see the way Peter was making noise prior to election, one could easily tell he was just a β€œpangolo β€œ

Asiwaju was just smiling, talking less when need be, and observing the moments!

Mere humans always believe in equality, even when life dictates to them that, we not all equal.

268 Likes 26 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by kelvine(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
A sign of good things to come.
Exxon Mobil has once blessed me, everything about them is wealth, even their toilet.

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Igbosareuseless: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
PBAT is God-sent. We will be proud of the nation we have after his 8 years administration. May God help him.

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Frank688915: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
who noticed the woman get belle cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Creamcrest(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
How does this meeting help to reduce the price of pms petrol?

See how some mumus up there are celebrating just a photoshoot.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by backtovillage: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Frank688915:
who noticed the woman get belle cool
You b winch or wizard?
But na d curve me I see.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Frank688915: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
backtovillage:

You b winch or wizard?
But na d curve me I see.
Baba no put your mind, she don already get belle wink

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by YouandiAllofus: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
The tempo at which the president is making all these meetings happen is quite commendable. Hope he can sustain it and not avoid or use constituted committe and panel like his predecessors.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Jennie002: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
☹️
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Sunshine34(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
ONLY PBAT.

The man wey Sabi. I salute you MR PRESIDENT

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Moves ?? cool
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by tunwumi: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Reunion

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Utanisco(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Best president of the century

Argue with Peter obi telephones

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
The British ambassador to Nigeria and this guy have the same surnames. Are they related?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by HajiMT: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mr. President. Thank God that investors are now trooping in. Nigeria will be great again by God's grace and it shall be well with all Nigerians like never before.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Jibabs2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
I'm sure I didn't waste my vote. PBAT is doing well already

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by mannobi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Asiwaju is a proven administrator. He has done it before, he will do it again. Nigeria will prosper under the jagaban of the whole Africa.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
I hope its not only pictures we will be seeing in this administration, Bubu gave us enough dose. Oga we need substantial actions please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Creamcrest:
How does this meeting help to reduce the price of pms petrol?

See how some mumus up there are celebrating just a photoshoot.
Suffer nor dey tire dem sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Context pls

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tinubu will soon meet with me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by Coolsat(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
He will end up as the best democratically elected president if he's consistent. He's starting on a very good note. Well done PBAT

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by money121(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ok

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS B.A.T

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Mobil Executives (Photos) by principalgee: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sincerely this meeting we surely bring a positive impact to current PMS and crude oil related things.
I believe that

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / See Babatunde Fashola's Reaction When Benin Republic's Minister Hugged Him Tigh / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.