Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola (15159 Views)

I Blamed Lord Lugard For Nigeria Problem / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by BlackAdams007: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
That lame excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by Wisdom40: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by IbnB: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by porthouse7(f): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
I can’t even freely come to alimosho, bisi Yusuf is taking over
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by JayStones019: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by solmusdesigns: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dude should let them rest nau.. everyday knew attention seeking

Na only you

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by InvestorsMind: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Shameless ingrate traitor and betrayer, he's ran out of excuses grin

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by Tareq1105: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
muykem:
Go and join PDP.

You're no longer needed in APC go to PDP.

Aregbesola you're an ingrate.

You were in Saudi Arabia for Umrah posting pictures of yourself on the day (25 Feb) your destiny helper, according to you, is being voted for by ordinary Nigerians to be president.

It's obvious you had concluded in your reasoning that he would not win but God who rules in the affairs of men made it possible.

It was after then you rushed back now begging for forgiveness even after series of insults before now. Olorun a daa laarin e ati Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by gloryman91: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Will you keep quiet ?
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
I despise individuals who don't take responsibility for their actions, especially when they are leaders.

The idiat is blaming the innocent Devil!

What a joke of a human being!
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by tfelicityk(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Don't trust words, trust actions...
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by juman(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Oranmiyan, you flopped.
You made unbelievable mistakes.
What exactly he learn from tinubu political dexterity?

To err is human, to forgive is divine.
Nobody is above mistake.
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by Samogloby: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
People who don't have councilor in their family and will never have one in future are attacking Aregbe,a former governor for 8years and minister for many years! See them gallivanting because of Aregbe thinking that Tinubu will not appoint him in HIS government. Before you castigate Aregbe, please go and contest for councillorship in your Ward

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by juman(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
He has very few friends among the top hierarchy of their group.
Because he was eye of tinubu, what aregbe said became law.
Other leaders in the group were not happy with that.

Its like a goat that they wanted to burn but rob fuel on its body itself.
Many of them will never like him to be returned as number two to tinubu in their group.
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by juman(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
May be he would join pdp at the end.
But in pdp, it would be tough battle.
Those in control may not be happy.
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by Sinof(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Abeg who go announce June 12 public holiday now that Ogbeni is busy with the devil?
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by bayumyguy: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Oga aregbe mess up biggerly by now he should have been Asiwaju cos but he is dead politically
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
It's not easy for someone like Aregbe who already known fully that he is no more relevant and will be jobless politically in the next 4 years if not 16 years because he is no more trusted. He has offended awon aye. The then right hand man to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now suddenly becomes political onlooker.
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by gudugudumeje: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Yet not begging to be back to the party, APC in Osun state. He has been sent packing in Alimoso in Lagos. He is not accepted in PDP...... He is now a fish out of water. Let him be waterless with his open hand in empty extension to nobody to work with in Osun. BAT success train will leave him behind and many of those he used to do harm to APC will dump him to join the success train.
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by HRMK: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/osun-apc-crisis-reports-that-i-blamed-devil-misleading-aregbesola/

THIS MAN IS SIMPLY SHAMELESS!LET US ALL NOW SEE HOW HE IS GOING TO MEET #MRDANCER, CAP IN HAND TO LOBBY FOR FAVOURS!IDA NBALE ARA RE JE O NI OHUN NBA AKO JE!ONIYEYE TI O NJO IJO ESIN!!
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by Gbeng30(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is confusing, what is he saying then?
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
SpatialKing:
The rate of fake news and propaganda since Tinubu became President of Nigeria is alarming..

Nothing is true anymore

Sio
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by alimiadedayo1: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
gudugudumeje:
Yet not begging to be back to the party, APC in Osun state. He has been sent packing in Alimoso in Lagos. He is not accepted in PDP...... He is now a fish out of water. Let him be waterless with his open hand in empty extension to nobody to work with in Osun. BAT success train will leave him behind and many of those he used to do harm to APC will dump him to join the success train.
i guess you are an APC member you are so bitter in your heart, I can feel your pain.. sorry pls
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by bayplus: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
dondodo:
Like if you know that obi is coming

👁 👁
👃

I laugh in Spanish.🤣🤣🤣
Dream on..
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by BABYBULLETIN: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
SpatialKing:
The rate of fake news and propaganda since Tinubu became President of Nigeria is alarming..

Nothing is true anymore
fake news and propaganda started with APC and end with APC
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola by Slurity(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2023
MAY GOD PUCH AWAY FRIENDS WITH AREGBESOLA AND OSINBAJO CHARACTERS FROM MY LIFE. SHAMELESS BETRAYERS .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum / Constitution Review: Why Presidential Assent Unnecessary - Saraki / Aisha El-Rufai Presents Her Children For Vaccination - Flag-off Measles Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.