Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,397 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut (4656 Views)

Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles / Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi / Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by AnonPoet: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Passes vote of confidence on Senator Daduut

Women group in Plateau South Senatorial district of Plateau state on Thursday denied some media reports making the rounds that the Senator representing the district Senator Nora Ladi Daduut ,engaged in anti party activities during the recently concluded general elections .

” Our attention has been drawn to some online reports of a group accusing Senator Nora Daduut of anti party activities ,as APC women in Plateau South we want to tell the public loud and clear that the report is fake and should be disregarded.”.

Esther Dangnan the women leader of the All Progressive Congress ( APC ) from the Senatorial zone , in a statement made available to our correspondent in Jos said ” Our Senator Prof Nora Daduut campaigned and worked for her party the APC in the Presidential election as well as the Governorship election .”

According to the APC woman leader ” It is public knowledge that Senator Daduut worked for the APC in the last general election and supported all Candidates in the party from the Presidential election to the state house of assembly election.”

” She donated vehicles,printed T shirts and even supported all Candidates with financial and moral support.”

” The Senator Prof Nora Ladi Daduut also worked so hard for the Governorship Candidate of the APC Dr Nentawe Yilwatda as well as other Candidates contesting elections in Plateau under her party .”

According to the women leader , “We shouldn’t have responded to the purported fake news being circulated by a facelesss group, but our response was necessitated by the fact that a section of the people may be misled to believe whatever trash they come across in the social media.”

” As women ,we feel obliged to say, in no ambiguous terms that Senator Daduut had never, and will never contemplate doing anti-party” ,she appreciates the love been shown to her by the party and would always stand with the APC ” .

“As Women of Plateau South ,we wish to state, in a very clear and loud voice, that we have passed a vote of confidence on our Senator Prof Nora Ladi Daduut , We also want to put it on record that Senator Daduut worked relentlessly to ensure victory for our party in the just concluded Presidential election as well as governorship elections,the results as she delivered her polling units and ward to the ruling APC .

” We the women of the APC in Plateau South worked with our Senator Prof Daduut before the Presidential election ,as she floated several grassroot mobilisation campaigns for the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in rural communities in her zone.

” It is on record that she even donated campaign vehicles to the APC for the campaign .”
Senator Daduut who was a member of the TINUBU/SHETTIMA Women Presidential Campaign team assigned to the strategic Planning Directorate before the general election constituted a team in the six local government councils of her district and the the group went round to rural areas to campaign for the APC from top to bottom.”

” It is on record that Senator Daduut delivered her polling unit and ward to the APC Presidential Candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the Presidential, the National assembly as well as the Governorship and house of assembly election.”

” As APC women of Plateau South ,we pass a vote of confidence on Our Senator and call on her to continue to support the APC at all terms” ,she added .

https://leaders.ng/2023/06/08/anti-party-allegations-plateau-south-women-dismisses-allegation-against-senator-nora-daduut/

Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by JayStones019: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by FELELE11: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
MASTER (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok)
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist.Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price N4,500

Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by Blitzerz: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Some northern christians still havent gotten apc and elrufai memo?
Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by Jennie002: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
No problem
Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by FrankAkowe: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Politics is always full of intrigues. OP, the caption should be 'women dismiss ...' NOT 'women dismisses ...'
Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by zoer(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Blitzerz:
Some northern christians still havent gotten apc and elrufai memo?

I am ashamed of Most Nigerian Christians esp most RCCG Members esp pastor Adeboye that will be forming gentle man of God whenever politics is involved and CAN, Fvr Mbaka and some pentecostal pastors.....they will never learn since it's their stomach that's concern.

I used to get angry whenever i read were CAN as a body is been insulted but now i am not.....
Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by GeneralPula: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Confusion too dey this plateau..
Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by MamaletASO: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Is dis a news too

Op dey fall my hand..

Anyways I will just contribute because I have had a personal experience with the woman, daduut, in question.

She is very stingy woman.. she is not a giver and she can never be...

She is the most stingy woman on earth.. AWARD

Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by Sagtop: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lol

They should have published and attached her polling unit, Ward and LG Result during the last Presidential election na wink
Re: Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut by dalongjnr: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2023
MamaletASO:
Is dis a news too

Op dey fall my hand..

Anyways I will just contribute because I have had a personal experience with the woman, daduut, in question.

She is very stingy woman.. she is not a giver and she can never be...

She is the most stingy woman on earth.. AWARD
Did you gave her something to keep for you?

(1) (Reply)

How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy / Court Nullifies Removal Of Ndi Okereke-Onyuike, Awards Her N500m / They Hypocrisy Of Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.