Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Voice Of Reason (selected Speeches Of Chief Obafemi Owolowo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Of Reason (selected Speeches Of Chief Obafemi Owolowo) (2979 Views)

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) / Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of Reason (selected Speeches Of Chief Obafemi Owolowo) by Uyimeme: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
I remembered reading this book while I was in University (OAU) about ten years ago. I recommend this book for any serious student of Nigeria before independence and its pre independent leaders. The sad story is that none of our leaders since independence have been able to figure out what Awo meant by the difference between Political independence and Economic independence. What do you call a fool at 51

(1) (Reply)

Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians / Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! / COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.