Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,793 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! (1546 Views)

Loss Of Accreditation: UNIBEN Optometry Students Protest, Block School Gate / These Shampoos Cause Nerve Damage, Memory Loss, And Cancer. But Most People Use / I Am Having University Issues, Please Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Benki003(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Well it goes like this,

Am a nursing student current schooling in owerri, but can't mention the name of the school due to various reasons and am preparing for my pts exams. Well the issue here is that I tend to understand so quickly but I tend to forget easily even when I still read I do forget it too. Although I wasn't like this in secondary school back then I was brilliant but after secondary school spent few years at home before I started schooling again.

My fear is that I don't want to forget everything during my pts exams please if anyone that have any similar problem or remedy should help me out cause I have really spent alot in this school for me to fail

Please seun do push to fp I really need help here

Cc nlfp mod
Cc seun
Cc lalasticla 🙏
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Taylor93: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by SHIVA001: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
You don’t have any memory loss, the only problem with you is that your attention is not keen Enough to your studies. If they ask you the name of actors and actresses or names of musician, you will answer them at will, but if they ask you questions on subjects or courses, you will start claiming you have memory loss. Let your attention be 100 percent that is only when you achieve results.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Benki003(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
SHIVA001:
You don’t have any memory loss, the only problem with you is that your attention is not keen Enough to your studies. If they ask you the name of actors and actresses or names of musician, you will answer them at will, but if they ask you questions on subjects or courses, you will start claiming you have memory loss. Let your attention be 100 percent that is only when you achieve results.

Ur getting me wrong am very attentive in class that I even teach people that doesn't understand after classes but after teaching them it's gone from my head
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by SHIVA001: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Benki003:

Ur getting me wrong am very attentive in class that I even teach people that doesn't understand after classes but after teaching them it's gone from my head
It’s fine don’t worry about it, just let your attention be keen enough and always make sure you happy
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Benki003(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
SHIVA001:

It’s fine don’t worry about it, just let your attention be keen enough and always make sure you happy

Happy in a stressful school it's hardly possible
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by ITbomb(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Benki003:

Keep teaching others, that the best way to retain memories.
And don't be jumping into another topic too fast thinking you are done with the previous one.
Also, try to associate what you read with real life scenario to serve as "call to action" reference point. Even when you forget, once you remember that scenario or object, everything should come back

3 Likes

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Gabreil2121(f): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Somebody jazz you

1 Like

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Davoneskay(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Stop overthinking or daydreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by SHIVA001: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Benki003:

Happy in a stressful school it's hardly possible
Unhappiness always brings dullness. And dullness can lead to memory loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by MrPOTUS: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
First, if you masturbate, stop it... It causes memory loss.

Secondly, don't just read once and think you've grasped it. Before you read a new topic, make sure you go back to the old ones you've read to refresh your memory.

The second suggestion is how you read and remember. Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Houseofglam7(f): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
ADHD?
Dyslexia?
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Jozilinn: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Anxiety and feeling like you aren't doing enough, please free yourself if you want to read place you feet on water feel it relax, take time to play 2...it helps talk to others don't assume you know all learn from people and the most important sleep well, rest your head okay God will do it for you.

3 Likes

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Stevo22: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
I was very bright with great retentive memory but had the same issues when I was about to be promoted to ss1. Some said it was spiritual while some said it was medical. It became worse when I got into University. If not that I'm very hardworking I would have dropped out. During my university days, I remembered how I read as if there is no tomorrow to have what I passed out with and being an introvert I could not open up. Why am I telling you these? So you can quickly work on it if it's persisting. I don't know your religion but please pray about it and seek medical help.

Besides, it might be anxiety and worry.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by talented321: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wahala, wahala, wahala You funny sha. Anyway don't mind me, Do you lose your self-esteem at times? I need ur answers
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by chucks185: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
try to meditate at end of each day

1 Like

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Isokoboy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Make i observe sensible pple comment
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by garriAndsugar: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Innocent masturbation don suffer for Nigerians hand.. grin

Low sperm count - masturbation
Weak erection - masturbation
Even memory loss- masturbation grin

1 Like

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Benki003(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
Wahala, wahala, wahala You funny sha. Anyway don't mind me, Do you lose your self-esteem at times? I need ur answers

No I don't, just that am an introvert but I can deliver a speech to a large audience
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Benki003(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
MrPOTUS:
First, if you masturbate, stop it... It causes memory loss.

Secondly, don't just read once and think you've grasped it. Before you read a new topic, make sure you go back to the old ones you've read to refresh your memory.

The second suggestion is how you read and remember. Shalom!

Have stopped that since 2 months now

1 Like

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Benki003(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Stevo22:
I was very bright with great retentive memory but had the same issues when I was about to be promoted to ss1. Some said it was spiritual while some said it was medical. It became worse when I got into University. If not that I'm very hardworking I would have dropped out. During my university days, I remembered how I read as if there is no tomorrow to have what I passed out with and being an introvert I could not open up. Why am I telling you these? So you can quickly work on it if it's persisting. I don't know your religion but please pray about it and seek medical help.

Besides, it might be anxiety and worry.

But did you overcome it what were you doing please explain more
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by talented321: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Benki003:

No I don't, just that am an introvert but I can deliver a speech to a large audience
you are an introvert, but have u for once address a crowd before
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Benki003(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
you are an introvert, but have u for once address a crowd before

Not that crowd just a group of 12 persons
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Barims(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
SHIVA001:

You have no solution, you are just saying rubbish.
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by osmosis101(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
This ain't MEMORY LOSS... When asked,'what is your name'. Whats always ur response?.. Atleast you knw ur address,have you entered another house? whats ur phone number?... You take it from there as ML.
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by talented321: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Benki003:

Not that crowd just a group of 12 persons
I know why i am asking u this, apart from that have you had any terrible sickness before
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Benki003(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
I know why i am asking u this, apart from that have you had any terrible sickness before

No I haven't my highest sickness is malaria but then my family has dementia but it occurs when we are old and it's dominant in females
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by talented321: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Benki003:

No I haven't my highest sickness is malaria but then my family has dementia but it occurs when we are old and it's dominant in females
you said you forget things when u want to write that one deep, but that one do normally happen but very scarce, but if it is when you want to address people and u forget what you want to say, i have seen people like that several times it is mostly caused fear. My only advice is bring your mind down in whatever u are doing, dont be afraid of what people will say just face the crowd without fear and with time it will come to past if it is not spiritual u will overcome it.
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Desusi: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
How old are you?If you're not too old,calmly go to the fellowship of the brethren and worship God in the beauty of His holiness. Gbam your troubles are gone. Then call me to celebrate with you.Praises bring Gods glory down and do wonders.
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by SHIVA001: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Barims post=123686519]

You have no solution, you are just saying rubbish.

You have mental diarrhea
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Firecolos: 1:15am On Jun 10, 2023
Seek medical attention...

In other news I'm actively buying LinkedIn accounts... What's app me if you got any for sell zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by LOVEGINO(m): 3:11am On Jun 10, 2023
U don dey know prick be dat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Ust Post Ume Test / Insurance As A Secondary School Subject / Jamb Answers OOOO Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.