Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,951 members, 7,869,942 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat (3903 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by Mohamid(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
RUFAIUSENITHE40BRAINBOXMAN# LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by Fortruth: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
lhordspy:
An unprofessional, unprincipled journalist always behaving like a kid, like a nuisance. He keeps pokenosing into different issue he has zero idea of, all to please the anti-Nigeria Obidient group. Is he the only journalist in Nigeria?

I pity him. He just messed with the wrong people. He think this is his regular Anti-Tinubu campaign of calumnies where everything slides. The hot-headed young Nigeria police officers who are hungry and angry, will show h!m pepper. He better retract his statements and issue an apology, instead of seeking public sympathy.

It is this same Rufai that said 40 brain boxes were stolen in Lagos. It is this same guy that said the governor of Zamfara declared 9trn as assets. When he was quizzed on it, he said it is based on 'trending news, shebi people were saying it now'

Modaf*cker.

You people really smell. And you know the odor is foul.

Obidients love Nigeria (which I dont understand but they do)…

The ones that want the destruction to continue in Black Africa for the benefit of Europeans and Arabs are TINUBU supporters.

Dem no even Sabi wetin Tinubu stand for on any tangible issue….. But out of sentiment dem like him.

Niggers
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by iluvdonjazzy: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Emperormartin:
One thing is when Nigerians are accustomed to darkness they don't want light again.

Some aspect of this country want light but majority wants darkness as they're now used to it.

After Nnamdi Kanu the next most hated person in Nigeria because of their forthrightness is Rufai Oseni and the young man isn't Igbo.
did you just called him forthright, that bribe taking pig.
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by Kazeemabiodun: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
NobleSeed:
Are you a professional in your filed of study?
. The is liar
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by favour32(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rufai is the most hated journalist in Nigeria.
Why?
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by commoditiesnig: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Rufai by all standard is unqualified to be a Journalist.

[b]He is absolutely self-opinionated, skittish, puerile and lacks emotional intelligence whereas Journalism requires its officials to be moderate, balanced & open hearted.

A sharp mouth begets sharp repercussions. [/b]
Very true.
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by Godoverevery: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpatialKing:

Exactly

Rufai didn't slap a Police man
He his only doing his job as journalist
APC supporters should free him
That's the beauty of Democracy
Everyone must not have the same view all the time

Did you read the article at all??

Anyway most of you are primary school drop who only learn trade so comprehension is an issue.

FYI it is Nigeria police threatening him and I don't know if NPF is now a political party in Nigeria called APC.
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by SpatialKing(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Godoverevery:

Did you read the article at all??

Anyway most of you are primary school drop who only learn trade so comprehension is an issue.

FYI it is Nigeria police threatening him and I don't know if NPF is now a political party in Nigeria called APC.

Is rather unfortunate and embarrassing that a primary school drop our intelligent 🧠 quotient is far then yours...

My response was addressing Tinubu and APC supporters always attacking the journalists for doing his job..

Please next time read to comprehend and not to reply..
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by Godoverevery: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpatialKing:

Is rather unfortunate and embarrassing that a primary school drop our intelligent 🧠 quotient is far then yours...

My response was addressing Tinubu and APC supporters always attacking the journalists for doing his job..

Please next time read to comprehend and not to reply..

Isn't it ridiculous you attacking tinubu and Apc on a topic that clearly they have nothing to do it.

Well not surprised by your response......you people believe buhari was died at some point so hate has blind your sense of reasoning.
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by merit455(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
lhordspy:
An unprofessional, unprincipled journalist always behaving like a kid, like a nuisance. He keeps pokenosing into different issue he has zero idea of, all to please the anti-Nigeria Obidient group. Is he the only journalist in Nigeria?

I pity him. He just messed with the wrong people. He think this is his regular Anti-Tinubu campaign of calumnies where everything slides. The hot-headed young Nigeria police officers who are hungry and angry, will show h!m pepper. He better retract his statements and issue an apology, instead of seeking public sympathy.

It is this same Rufai that said 40 brain boxes were stolen in Lagos. It is this same guy that said the governor of Zamfara declared 9trn as assets. When he was quizzed on it, he said it is based on 'trending news, shebi people were saying it now'

Modaf*cker.
People like you will remain on 30k stipend. Worst life u have chosen for yourself, creating different monika Wil not help you
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by SpatialKing(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Godoverevery:

Isn't it ridiculous you attacking tinubu and Apc on a topic that clearly they have nothing to do it.

Well not surprised by your response......you people believe buhari was died at some point so hate has blind your sense of reasoning.

Read through the comments in this thread my comments is clearly referring those Tinubu and APC supporters attacking the journalist.

You guys are just naturally bigots what makes you think I was among those that felt Buhari was dead..
If they believed Buhari was dead that's their business not mine.

Your hatred for Rufai the Arise TV has blinded and damaged your ability to reason.

Oga relax, you becoming a public nuisance here
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by Godoverevery: 5:41am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Read through the comments in this thread my comments is clearly referring those Tinubu and APC supporters attacking the journalist.

You guys are just naturally bigots what makes you think I was among those that felt Buhari was dead..
If they believed Buhari was dead that's their business not mine.

Your hatred for Rufai the Arise TV has blinded and damaged your ability to reason.

Oga relax, you becoming a public nuisance here

Next time just stick to the topic and stop convulsing and moaning tinubu name on every thread cos that the first step to your healing from insanity.

Haters will always be losers.
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by SpatialKing(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2023
Godoverevery:

Next time just stick to the topic and stop convulsing and moaning tinubu name on every thread cos that the first step to your healing from insanity.

Haters will always be losers.

You are a loser already because
Nothing would happen to Rufai Oseni

Ariel
Re: Arise News TV Presenter Rufai Oseni Under Threat by gabbytabby: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2023
What I don’t understand is why a man would object to another getting a better package from his employers.

We are all Nigerians and understand how difficult things are in that country.

seborrhic:
For a fact this policemen and women are suffering compared to their military colleagues so you can understand their frustration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Guber: PDP Denies Removing Anyanwu As National Secretary / 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her / Soludo Signs β‚¦β€Ž410 Billion 2023 Budget, Assures More Work Intensity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.