Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ado Ekiti Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ado Ekiti Wife (315 Views)

Ado Ibrahim Of Ebiraland Is Dead / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ado Ekiti Wife by Letuspray4niger: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good day all, please I want to find out about the woman from ado Ekiti that is ado Ekiti LGA indigenous woman is there any tradition holding them or restricting them from cheating unlike some traditions when a woman cheats on the husband it comes with consequences is there any of such in ado Ekiti places ur response will be highly appreciated…
Re: Ado Ekiti Wife by HighTableVoice: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Most Ekiti people are very level headed man or woman that’s just what I know about them. Never dated any of them women before but they rarely cheat on their man
Re: Ado Ekiti Wife by TinubuShet(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yes , they rarely cheat...wen I had issues with my Ekiti baby mama back then which I even disviirgin at age of 23, I use close friend to monitor,she keep saying I'll come back that she can't be jumping from one guy to another, their only fault be say they are stubborn but they rarely cheat
Re: Ado Ekiti Wife by Letuspray4niger: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thanks bro I appreciate this response

(1) (Reply)

The Common Good. / Why Do You Do What You Do, Are You Following The Norms Or Breaking The Rules? / Ondo Governor's Wife Comment Over BEMORE Summer Against Idanre Hill-vam CEO Reac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.