Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,531 members, 7,805,304 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Time To Leave A Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Time To Leave A Girl (183 Views)

I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Leave A Girl by okponyiavictor2(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Boys should understand and respect girls' boundaries. When a girl doesn't love you, no matter how much you do for her, she will still choose the one she wants.

If a girl displays the following signs, it is advisable to keep your distance....

https://postyours.xyz/page.php?id=81
Re: Time To Leave A Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
sadly, many men stay with these women and bring out more goodies because THE STRUGGLE IS REAL... and many of these pay-as-you-go babes end up fukcing the dude to "thank him for his generosity" and have him continue giving them more.

some men out there are only after the toto, and nothing else....so the minute the babes hands it over, then its an easy way of a win-win situation. its easier to throw some bones at an olosho than to deal with a GF fulltime. an olosho only demands for money, a GF needs your care/attention/emotions/communication/time/space/opinion etc

(1) (Reply)

OMG Top Nigerian Artists In Cat Images / Headies Awards 2023: Asake, Young Jonn, Others Nominated As Next Rated Artists / 3 Things To Expect From Wizkid's Tottenham Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.