Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs (5062 Views)

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by seanet02: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
Emulate Acn Governors! National Security Adviser Tell Pdp Governors

The National Security Adviser, Gen. Owoye Azazi, has called on other state governors to emulate the governors of Lagos and Edo states, Mr. Babatunde Fashola and Adams Oshiomhole respectively in the running of their states.

He said with what he had seen and heard of the duo when he visited their states, it was evidently clear that the two governors were doing well.

Azazi, who spoke at an award ceremony in Abuja on Thursday, called on the electorate to mount pressure on their elected representatives to perform.

He said, “I have seen what the governors of Lagos and Edo are doing. I have seen developments going on there. I have seen roads being constructed and schools being built and I am happy that the people are happy with them.

“That is what is expected of our leaders. They must work. The electorate must mount pressure on them to work and deliver dividends of democracy to them.

“That is why they are there and we must not rest until they work and give us what we want as those who elected them.”

The NSA refused to assess the government of President Goodluck Jonathan, saying doing so could be “subjective.”

On the security challenges facing the country, Azazi called on Nigerians to be ready to assist the security agencies to unravel those behind the criminal activities in the country

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110930045742
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Pukkah: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
seanet02:

“That is what is expected of our leaders. They must work. The electorate must mount pressure on them to work and deliver dividends of democracy to them.

“That is why they are there and we must not rest until they work and give us what we want as those who elected them.”

This is my best part. We must continue to put the leaders at all levels under pressure.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by seanet02: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2011
Pukkah:

This is my best part. We must continue to put the leaders at all levels under pressure.
True words!
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
Sure now. Even the PDP errand boys know that ACN trumps them all

They wont appoint murderers as commisioners, appoint 1000 Special advisers or Special adviser on COmedy
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by seanet02: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
dayokanu:

They wont appoint murderers as commisioners, appoint 1000 Special advisers or Special adviser on[b] COmedy[/b]
grin
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by NegroNtns(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2011
Seanet, youself like palaver. Who appointed special adviser on comedy?
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by NegroNtns(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
oh sorry, that was dayo. Dayo, o kare o. . .na who appoint adviser on comedy?
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Rhino4dm: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
^ Rochas Anayo Owalle Okorocha.
He went further to appoiont Special Assistance on Lagos Matters? ! Can you beat that!

His northern conuterpart has over a 1000 SA's,PA's,SSA's. . .wetin PDP government no carry our eyes see for Naija.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by emiye(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2011
hope they listen and agree
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by edoyad(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
Rhino.4dm:

He went further to appoiont Special Assistance on Lagos Matters? ! Can you beat that!

His northern conuterpart has over a 1000 SA's,PA's,SSA's. . .wetin PDP government no carry our eyes see for Naija.

grin grin grin
but Rochas isn't PDP now. Besides, according to nairalanders he's doing good too
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by T8ksy(m): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2011
Rhino.4dm:

@ bolded, yes ke!

in due course, he will appoint Special assistants on Abuja matters, PH matters, Sokoto matters, kaduna matters Zamfari matters, Boko haram matters

MEND matters, OPC matters, Arewa matters, Massob matters ati be be lo!
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Johndoe300: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2011
dayokanu:

They wont appoint murderers as commisioners, appoint 1000 Special advisers or Special adviser on COmedy

Why do you vampitres not stick to sucking the blood of innocent people? If the duly elected representatives of various states make apointments that they think is in the interest of their states, who asked your skank azzes to tell them what their people should have?
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by ektbear: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2011
Johndoe300:

Why do you vampitres not stick to sucking the blood of innocent people? If the duly elected representatives of various states make apointments that they think is in the interest of their states, who asked your skank azzes to tell them what their people should have?

Yes o

Who are you DK to protest the appointment of murderers, rap1sts, felons, drug addicts in government? After all, did the governors of such states not consult widely with the people before appointing criminals as their advisors? Aren't the people fully in favor of murderers in power?

Shame on you for questioning the will of the governor people grin grin grin
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Gbawe: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2011
Johndoe300:

l bet , from what you write, that you are a highly frustrated loser. People with your parochial, enclosed and myopic minset are usually social misfits who will never be able to get the best out of life. When you walk around with the repellent , bigoted and neanderthal dislike of others you display on NL, how on earth can you make progress?
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by kulutempa: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2011
This man is wasting his breath.  It is my wish that on this occasion of celebration of Nigeria's 51 wasted years, Nigeria will rise up and get rid of their parasitic, 419 leaders who keep making empty promises, and emptying the treasury at the same time.   Enough is Enough.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Rhino4dm: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2011
Never claimed he is in PDP  undecided undecided

edoyad:

grin grin grin
but Rochas isn't PDP now. Besides, according to nairalanders he's doing good too
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Orblonde: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2011
We have the govet we deserve, if we really are unhappy we will remove them and not be so sycophantic. Forget oh!
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2011
All pdp governors including Amaechi must henceforth attend POL111 and POL112 lectures by Fashola and Oshiomhole respectively.ThankGod,We still have people like Azazi that can speak the truth but i hope jonathan won't sack him for hitting the hammer on pdp governors ?
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2011
People Destructive Party, Each time i hear GEJ make a speech, i have a feeling he means well for Nigeria. But will the Vampires around him allow his plan to supercede their own kleptomaniaism? Will they allow his agenda to see the light of day? Never, Because they feed from there. The corruption in the Federal civil service alone is enough to wreck Nigeria, we sell 2mbbls of crude oil every day at an average of 85usd per barrel, And the bench mark of Nigeria's budget is 65usd, It means we have 20usd to keep. And yet the Government can't manage our resources, Yes, they cant manage it because of their selfish agenda of get rich quick at the detriment of the masses. If all our governors were like fashola, oshimole, babangida Aliu, i bet this country will be a better place, Lastly i think local government is a waste of Nigeria's resources because all of them are busy stealing our money with little or no development to show for it. the detriment of the masses. If all our governors were like fashola, oshimole, babangida Aliu, i bet this country will be a better place, Lastly i think local government is a waste of Nigeria's resources because all of them are busy stealing our money with little or no development to show for it.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2011
People Destructive Party, Each time i hear GEJ make a speech, i have a feeling he means well for Nigeria. But will the Vampires around him allow his plan to supercede their own kleptomaniaism? Will they allow his agenda to see the light of day? Never, Because they feed from there. The corruption in the Federal civil service alone is enough to wreck Nigeria, we sell 2mbbls of crude oil every day at an average of 85usd per barrel, And the bench mark of Nigeria's budget is 65usd, It means we have 20usd to keep. And yet the Government can't manage our resources, Yes, they cant manage it because of their selfish agenda of get rich quick at the detriment of the masses. If all our governors were like fashola, oshimole, babangida Aliu, i bet this country will be a better place, Lastly i think local government is a waste of Nigeria's resources because  all of them are busy stealing our money with little or no development to show for it. the detriment of the masses. If all our governors were like fashola, oshimole, babangida Aliu, i bet this country will be a better place, Lastly i think local government is a waste of Nigeria's resources because  all of them are busy stealing our money with little or no development to show for it.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Infact a PDP controlled LG in my resident state has an embassy in Abuja. Imagine that  angry angry angry
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Gbawe: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2011
Azazi is just saying what anyone, not into self-deciet, will readily admit.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Otunbakay(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2011
I think Azazi's days 're numbered as the chief security adviser 4 daring 2 take a swoop @ the pdp led government and may soon be labeled an A.C N man. But i also think it's a sign of possitive things 2 come if people in position of authority can speak out without fear or favour 4 people in power.I think Azazi's days 're numbered as the chief security adviser 4 daring 2 take a swoop @ the pdp led government and may soon be labeled an A.C N man. But i also think it's a sign of possitive things 2 come if people in position of authority can speak out without fear or favour 4 people in power.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by beeman80: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
That's why the PDP will stop at nothing to bring down the ACN National leader,Ahmed Tinubu.His trial is politically motivated and a calculated attempt to cripple this formidable team of technocrats.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by highland(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
You will soon be kick out
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
Has Azazi been tto Edo state? People in power should stop making statements about what other governments are doing in their states. If u haven't seen it keep shut.
Are people aware that President Goodluck is receiving praises for the last general elections yet we all know know what happend. Point made is if u haven't been there don't make comments about it.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
beeman80:

That's why the PDP will stop at nothing to bring down the ACN National leader,Ahmed Tinubu.His trial is politically motivated and a calculated attempt to cripple this formidable team of technocrats.
Which trial is not politically motivated. As if Tinubu is a saint. Abeg make I hear word. Tinubu we all know is a crook. Tinubu is facing trial, he should deal with it. After all was it not the same courts they overturn gubernatorial elections. Please people, make we dey yarn bettter sometimes and not being sentimental about almost every thing, it is killing our nation.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by peruso: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
INSULT UPON INSULT! IS WHAT WE ARE MEANT TO RECEIVE ABI?

THIS IS A MAN THAT IS THE 'NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER' OF A NATION YET WE ARE LIVING UTMOST FEAR WITH NO SENSE OF security, I ALWAZ THOUGHT THAT HE WAS TOALLY UNDESERVING OF THIS APPOINTMENT, BUT THE PRESIDENT ONLY GAVE IT TO HIM AS A KINSMAN IN OTHER TO HAVE SOMEONE WATCH HIS BACK DUE TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THIS POST AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT ALL THE PAST PPLE AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS ALWAZ PUT PPLE THEY CUZ TRUST.

BUT FROM WHAT IS HAPPENING I TINK WE CAN AGREE THAT THE POST OF A NSA IS NOT FOR A 'KINSMAN, OR 'PADDYMAN' BUT FOR SOMEONE SEASONED IN THIS FIELD. A NSA IS SUPPOSED TO BE PROACTIVE IN ISSUE OF SECURITY AND THE LIKE, BUT IN THIS CASE WHAT DO WE HAVE WE HAVE A NSA THAT IS A POLITICIAN WE ALL HEARD -NOT JUST HEARD(BUT WERE FIRST HAND WITNESSES IN SOME STATES TO SOME OF HIS ATTROCITIES). YET WE HAVE A BOKO HARAM, MEND, BAKASSI BOYS THREANTENING THE CITIZENS AT WILL.

A VERY RETORICAL QUES TO ALL;
SINCE THISMAN WAS APPOINTED HAS OUR NSA, HAS SECURITY SITUATION BECOME BETTER.
YET HE PREFERS TO BE A POLITICIAN AND GIVE POLITICAL SPEECHES SO AS TO BETTER HIS POLULARITY.
I KNW THAT MOST NSA USE FEAR AND LIES AS A TOOL TO MAKE THEIR PRINCIPALS KEEP THEM ON THE JOB. BUT THIS WILL COME TO AN END ONE DAY.

I DO NOT HOLD BRIEFS FOR ANY GOVERNOR BUT TRUTH BE TOLD THOSE THAT ARE TRYING ARE TRYING I DONT EXPECT MAGIC FROM THEM; I AM SEEING CHIBUIKE AMEACHI OF RIVERS STATE EMBARK ON MASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURAL PROJECTS, I HAVE SEEN GODSWILL AKPABIO OF AKWA IBOM DONE GREAT THINGS, I COULD HARDLY RECOGNISE YENAGOA BAYELSA STATE WEN I WENT THERE RECENTLY AFTER NOT BEING THERE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR THAT MEANS TIMIPRE SYLVA IS DOING SOMETHING, SULE LAMIDO OF JIGAWA HAS EMBARKED ON PROJECTS THAT HAS MADE AN IMPACT ON THE COMMON MAN IN HIS STATE.
I KNOW THEY COULD ALL DO BETTER BUT I FOR ONE IM NOT EXPECTING magic FROM THEM

LET US ENCOURAGE THOSE OF THEM WE CAN ENCOURAGE AND CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVLY WHERE NECESSARY. FASHOLA IS TRYING HIS BEST YET IT WAS AN ACN GOVERNOR HE TOOK OVER FROM WHAT WAS THE DUDE HE TOOK OVER FROM DOING LETS ASK OURSELVES SOME HONEST QUESTIONS, IN AS MUCH AS FASOLA IS TRYIN IF THE GUY HE TOOK OVER FROM DID WHAT FASHOLA IS DOING TODAY THEN FASHOLA CAME IN TO CONTINUED CAN U IMAGINE WHERE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN TODAY MIND U LAGOS IS STILL THE COMMERCIAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA, SO ITS OUR JOINT RESPONSIBILITY TO SEE TO IT THAT LAGOS WORKS.
AS FOR EDO STATE I SURLY KNW HE COULD DO BETTER CUZ I STAY IN BENIN, AND ONCE IT RAINS UGBOWO AND THE OTHER PART OF BENIN BECOMES TWO WORLDS ALL TOGETHER, I COULD GO ON AND ON.

BUT BOTTOM LINE THIS MAn AZAZI IS NOT A HONESTMAN AND IS NOT DOING THE JOB HE WAS BROT IN TO DO.
MR NSA KEEP TELLING LIES TO MR PRESIDENT CONCERNING THE SECURITY SITTUATION IN OUR COUNTRY BUT I ASSURE YOU ONE DAY HIS EYES WILL BE OPEN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND HAPPY INDEPENDENCE.
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by seanet02: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
Darthmaul:

Which trial is not politically motivated. As if Tinubu is a saint. Abeg make I hear word. Tinubu we all know is a crook. Tinubu is facing trial, he should deal with it. After all was it not the same courts they overturn gubernatorial elections. Please people, make we dey yarn bettter sometimes and not being sentimental about almost every thing, it is killing our nation.
I hope the "we" means only Touts like you?
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by lagcity(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
kai, soldiers. they no dey mince words. they tell poo like it is cool
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by emmatok(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
peruso:

INSULT UPON INSULT! IS WHAT WE ARE MEANT TO RECEIVE ABI?

THIS IS A MAN THAT IS THE 'NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER' OF A NATION YET WE ARE LIVING UTMOST FEAR WITH NO SENSE OF security, I ALWAZ THOUGHT THAT HE WAS TOALLY UNDESERVING OF THIS APPOINTMENT, BUT THE PRESIDENT ONLY GAVE IT TO HIM AS A KINSMAN IN OTHER TO HAVE SOMEONE WATCH HIS BACK DUE TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THIS POST AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT ALL THE PAST PPLE AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS ALWAZ PUT PPLE THEY CUZ TRUST.

BUT FROM WHAT IS HAPPENING I TINK WE CAN AGREE THAT THE POST OF A NSA IS NOT FOR A 'KINSMAN, OR 'PADDYMAN' BUT FOR SOMEONE SEASONED IN THIS FIELD. A NSA IS SUPPOSED TO BE PROACTIVE IN ISSUE OF SECURITY AND THE LIKE, BUT IN THIS CASE WHAT DO WE HAVE WE HAVE A NSA THAT IS A POLITICIAN WE ALL HEARD -NOT JUST HEARD(BUT WERE FIRST HAND WITNESSES IN SOME STATES TO SOME OF HIS ATTROCITIES). YET WE HAVE A BOKO HARAM, MEND, BAKASSI BOYS THREANTENING THE CITIZENS AT WILL.

A VERY RETORICAL QUES TO ALL;
SINCE THISMAN WAS APPOINTED HAS OUR NSA, HAS SECURITY SITUATION BECOME BETTER.
YET HE PREFERS TO BE A POLITICIAN AND GIVE POLITICAL SPEECHES SO AS TO BETTER HIS POLULARITY.
I KNW THAT MOST NSA USE FEAR AND LIES AS A TOOL TO MAKE THEIR PRINCIPALS KEEP THEM ON THE JOB. BUT THIS WILL COME TO AN END ONE DAY.

I DO NOT HOLD BRIEFS FOR ANY GOVERNOR BUT TRUTH BE TOLD THOSE THAT ARE TRYING ARE TRYING I DONT EXPECT MAGIC FROM THEM; I AM SEEING CHIBUIKE AMEACHI OF RIVERS STATE EMBARK ON MASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURAL PROJECTS, I HAVE SEEN GODSWILL AKPABIO OF AKWA IBOM DONE GREAT THINGS, I COULD HARDLY RECOGNISE YENAGOA BAYELSA STATE WEN I WENT THERE RECENTLY AFTER NOT BEING THERE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR THAT MEANS TIMIPRE SYLVA IS DOING SOMETHING, SULE LAMIDO OF JIGAWA HAS EMBARKED ON PROJECTS THAT HAS MADE AN IMPACT ON THE COMMON MAN IN HIS STATE.
I KNOW THEY COULD ALL DO BETTER BUT I FOR ONE IM NOT EXPECTING magic FROM THEM

LET US ENCOURAGE THOSE OF THEM WE CAN ENCOURAGE AND CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVLY WHERE NECESSARY. FASHOLA IS TRYING HIS BEST YET IT WAS AN ACN GOVERNOR HE TOOK OVER FROM WHAT WAS THE DUDE HE TOOK OVER FROM DOING LETS ASK OURSELVES SOME HONEST QUESTIONS, IN AS MUCH AS FASOLA IS TRYIN IF THE GUY HE TOOK OVER FROM DID WHAT FASHOLA IS DOING TODAY THEN FASHOLA CAME IN TO CONTINUED CAN U IMAGINE WHERE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN TODAY MIND U LAGOS IS STILL THE COMMERCIAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA, SO ITS OUR JOINT RESPONSIBILITY TO SEE TO IT THAT LAGOS WORKS.
AS FOR EDO STATE I SURLY KNW HE COULD DO BETTER CUZ I STAY IN BENIN, AND ONCE IT RAINS UGBOWO AND THE OTHER PART OF BENIN BECOMES TWO WORLDS ALL TOGETHER,  I COULD GO ON AND ON.

BUT BOTTOM LINE THIS MAn AZAZI IS NOT A HONESTMAN AND IS NOT DOING THE JOB HE WAS BROT IN TO DO.
MR NSA KEEP TELLING LIES TO MR PRESIDENT CONCERNING THE SECURITY SITTUATION IN OUR COUNTRY BUT I ASSURE YOU ONE DAY HIS EYES WILL BE OPEN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND HAPPY INDEPENDENCE.

LOLZ,

So because AZAZI said the truth he is not a honest men.

Well for your information Lagos is safer than ABUJA.

It is the only state in Nigeria with 10,000 solar powerd. Cctv Cameras (just a tip for you).
Re: National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs by arsenefc: 1:40am On Oct 02, 2011
Whats this guys problemo?

Is that is job? rating/assessing governor?

Whta an ediot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 / APC In ‘tears’ As Metuh Rubbishes EFCC / 20 Million Shiites Jubilate, As Buhari Bows To Iran, Set To Release El-zakzaky,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.