Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) (4866 Views)

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2023
One of the things that made/makes Lagos attractive is its waterfronts. These waterfronts makes the city addictive to a lot of people who like water and like to go to the beach.

But in the wake of emerging harsh new realities that Lagos might soon become inhabitable to some certain demography of people, these people have now started appreciating what they have had all along but overlooked it for the one in another man’s land.

I bring you Igara Beach in Oguta, Imo State. It has fine sands while its water is more still than what you get from the usual ocean beach.

So, for somebody like me who like water and the beach, when push comes to shove, Imo State is definitely going to be top on my next destination. And it’s beautiful because in Imo State, nobody will ever harass me again because I come from a different place.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2023
This one na River Beach na abi na Lake Beach. That definitely is not an Ocean or Sea.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2023
I've been there more than 6 times. You can also take a boat ride to go see a mixture of 2 divorced persons in the form of a river, meeting at a point, but never mixing.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by KingOfIsoko1: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Good one,

Nature has given each component what we need to enjoy life individually yet, we are better together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by paramakina202: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2023
There is also awesome beach at Afikpo even bigger than that of Oguta.

21 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by christejames(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2023
The land of the rising Sun ☀ is indeed blessed with all...

9 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
This one na River Beach na abi na Lake Beach. That definitely is not an Ocean or Sea.
I wrote it up there that it’s not an Ocean Beach.

But it’s a beach regardless.

When investments are put there and it’s properly developed, you will be marveled at its aesthetics.

Please tell your House of Assembly of thugs to pass their draconian laws fast enough so that we can go home and develop our place.

Maybe that’s what we needed all along.

Southeast has enough land and beauty to contain and entertain all of us.

See more pictures of our Igbo beauties in the beach.

18 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2023
paramakina202:
There is also awesome beach at Afikpo even bigger than that of Oguta.

Yea. I’m gonna try to review that too.

Thank you for reminding me.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by paramakina202: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Hatrick01: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2023
See fine fine owerri angels in the beach...

Unlike some particular region where it is hard to differenciate between electric fish and afonj... humans inside water grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by muykem: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Stream beach you mean.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by IduNaOba: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
Beach?
In Igboland?

Lawd, as an af0nja, this is toomuch for me.
Lawd akant,
Akant take this lawd grin grin grin
This cracked me up

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:
One of the things that made/makes Lagos attractive is its waterfronts. These waterfronts makes the city addictive to a lot of people who like water and like to go to the beach.

But in the wake of emerging harsh new realities that Lagos might soon become inhabitable to some certain demography of people, these people have now started appreciating what they have had all along but overlooked it for the one in another man’s land.

I bring you Igara Beach in Oguta, Imo State. It has fine sands while its water is more still than what you get from the usual ocean beach.

So, for somebody like me who like water and the beach, when push comes to shove, Imo State is definitely going to be top on my next destination. And it’s beautiful because in Imo State, nobody will ever harass me again because I come from a different place.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Bros why Una dey cast our hidden paradise na

I nerve even buy land here to build hotel u done cast am

Na wah if my brother owner of landmark see this news now it's been

Make Una dey calm down abeg
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
See fine fine owerri angels in the beach...

Unlike some particular region where it is hard to differenciate between electric fish and afonj... humans inside water grin grin grin grin grin
Owerri get fine babes abeg.

Owerri babes are the only reason I still have small hope for Nigerian girls.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Hatrick01: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Zonefree:

Owerri get fine babes abeg.

Owerri babes are the only reason I still have small hope for Nigerian girls.
but THEM SAY owerri girls dey get high bride price.

Maka why
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by oyebanji44: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Someone can hardly find a single fish in that water.it is just an ordinary flooded water..within some days,it will dry up..

so what is it absolutely meant for? Amazement park or what? ... grin grin

Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
but THEM SAY owerri girls dey get high bride price.

Maka why
Better soup, na money kill am.

Onye na ari ego o'kwa, e ji'la eri Ofe Owerri.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by DynamicWriter(f): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
Beach?
In Igboland?

Lawd, as an af0nja, this is toomuch for me.
Lawd akant,
Akant take this lawd grin grin grin
IduNaOba:

This cracked me up
Zonefree:

Thank God it's not a place to recruit young girls for skull mining.

All of you need rehabilitation. Your brain is filled with nothing but ego and tribalism.

You need to change your mind, this is 2023.

In case anyone needs a content writer ✏️, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Mindlog: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
Within some days ..that water will dry up

There is absolutely nothing in south east. . grin grin

Stop fooling urself. .. grin grin

The water have been there before your progenitors, why will it dry up now?😆😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Hatrick01: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2023
DynamicWriter:

All of you need rehabilitation. Your brain is filled with nothing but ego and tribalism.

In case anyone needs a content writer ✏️, kindly check my signature for my contact info.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Hatrick01: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2023
DynamicWriter:

bro, u mean u too kant take it just like me?
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by presidentBAT: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2023
I didn't know

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Cooly100: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Yes...It is called Ndibe sand beach...

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by lwisee: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Beach abi river bank grin

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by oyebanji44: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Can a ship sail on that water..? Absolutely No. ..means it will dry up soon

... grin grin grin it is just an ordinary flooded water

Mindlog:

The water have been there before your progenitors, why will it dry up now?😆😆😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Cooly100: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2023
lwisee:
Beach abi river bank grin

Whatever it is...whatever you can do in a beach is done here...

You don't need an Ocean liner (ship) to be cruising through it..

People are already enjoying it...

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Just tell us you want advertise those hookup girls in the picture. Dey play you hear!!!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Cooly100: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
Can a ship sail on that water..? Absolutely No. ..means it will dry up soon

... grin grin grin it is just an ordinary flooded water

Banji...why not pass Ore for once towards the east and go inside the flooded water to test...I want check something cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by oyebanji44: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

Banji...why not pass Ore for once towards the east and go inside the flooded water to taste...I want check something cheesy cheesy

There is nothing good can cum out from saddest yeast.... grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soboma George Killed / Awolowo Was Driven By Ambition For Himself & His Yoruba People –Achebe / b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.