Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) (4865 Views)

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Bros why Una dey cast our hidden paradise na

I nerve even buy land here to build hotel u done cast am

Na wah if my brother owner of landmark see this news now it's been

Make Una dey calm down abeg
Lol!

I just wanted to show these guys a little tip that whatever they think Lagos is offering us, we have it back home.

That’s why I’ve refrained from commenting on that Lagos House of Assembly proposal that they will make whatever stupid law. I want them to make and stand implementing anti-Igbo laws.

Cuz I want Igbos to go home. I want us to go develop what we have at home.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Mindlog: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
Can a ship sail on that water..? Absolutely No. ..means it will dry up soon

... grin grin grin it is just an ordinary flooded water

I live in Cambridge and River Cam which is a world famous tourist attraction have never had a ship sailing on it, maybe River Cam will dry up soon!😆😆😆😆
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Cooly100: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:

There is nothing good can cum out from saddest yeast.... grin

That's what you ancestors have been peddling using Lagos-Ibadan media false narrative...and people believe that because there was no way to show you as you are housed in Oshogbo..and not moving around.

Internet has really dealt a big blow to you vile propaganda to put the SE down.

The other thread about the real estate growth in SE was hidden because you guys could not bear the pain that SE is the fastest developing area right now.

Continue with your hate. Na for your body. It cannot stop anything.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by oyebanji44: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2023
Mindlog:

I live in Cambridge and River Cam which is a world famous tourist attraction have never had a ship sailing on it, maybe River Cam will dry up soon!😆😆😆😆

Is this a river or an ordinary water.. grin

No single fish inside... grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Cooly100: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

I just wanted to show these guys a little tip that whatever they think Lagos is offering us, we have it back home.

That’s why I’ve refrained from commenting on that Lagos House of Assembly proposal that they will make whatever stupid law. I want them to make and stand implementing anti-Igbo laws.

Cuz I want Igbos to go home. I want us to go develop what we have at home.

The only problem the SE will have is not having real autonomy.

They will still need to go to Lagos or Abuja in order to travel abroad.

You can only connect flight from Enugu through Ethiopian airline.

No matter how many estates, industries, road and rail infrastructure, they have...it will not be full.

Imagine they have their own autonomy, with foreign embassies, multi national companies, UN, UNICEF, World bank and airports that will have BA, Virgin, Delta, KLM, etc coming in and out.

That will complete everything...

With these...you don't need Lagos for anything...and the new law will become meaningless.

But with the unitary system in Nigeria wahala still dey and people from SE will still be pressed down.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Mindlog: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:

Is this a river or an ordinary water.. grin

No single fish inside... grin

Go sleep inside the water to know weda fish or other aquatic animals dey inside.😂😂😂
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by oyebanji44: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Can someone find a single fish inside..?

It is not a river ,it is just an ordinary rain water... grin grin

Cooly100:

That's what you ancestors have been peddling using Lagos-Ibadan media false narrative...and people believe that because there was no way to show you as you are housed in Oshogbo..and not moving around.

Internet has really dealt a big blow to you vile propaganda to put the SE down.

The other thread about the real estate growth in SE was hidden because you guys could not bear the pain that SE is the fastest developing area right now.

Continue with your hate. Na for your body. It cannot stop anything.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Cooly100: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
Can someone find a single fish inside..?

It is not river ,it is just a rain water... grin grin

Hahaha....dey catch cruise...Its fun... wink wink
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Xturf: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2023
This is a shore not a beach. The waves, tides and attractions of a beach are missing. It's a pseudo setup. Unattractive. Maybe if kayaking, jetski and other water sports etc are introduced
Penguin2:
One of the things that made/makes Lagos attractive is its waterfronts. These waterfronts makes the city addictive to a lot of people who like water and like to go to the beach.

But in the wake of emerging harsh new realities that Lagos might soon become inhabitable to some certain demography of people, these people have now started appreciating what they have had all along but overlooked it for the one in another man’s land.

I bring you Igara Beach in Oguta, Imo State. It has fine sands while its water is more still than what you get from the usual ocean beach.

So, for somebody like me who like water and the beach, when push comes to shove, Imo State is definitely going to be top on my next destination. And it’s beautiful because in Imo State, nobody will ever harass me again because I come from a different place.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by newdawnlive: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2023
this one nah stream beach o
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Switruth: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:

calm down. There’s even a nine holes golf course beside it and I have played there thrice.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Great
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:

I wrote it up there that it’s not an Ocean Beach.

But it’s a beach regardless.

When investments are put there and it’s properly developed, you will be marveled at its aesthetics.

Please tell your House of Assembly of thugs to pass their draconian laws fast enough so that we can go home and develop our place.

Maybe that’s what we needed all along.

Southeast has enough land and beauty to contain and entertain all of us.

See more pictures of our Igbo beauties in the beach.

I Like Igbo girls, i dated Many of Them. If am to marry i will go for an Imo State Girl. They're the best Cook
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by TheOldGods: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
Can a ship sail on that water..? Absolutely No. ..means it will dry up soon

... grin grin grin it is just an ordinary flooded water

I just saw it on YouTube, that water is very large. Large cargo ships can sail there sef
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Couldntfigurean: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Why do this type of news like this give Yoruba Muslims heart ache?

One cone head tinubu supporter was suprised when he saw Igbo fishermen catching big fish somewhere in Anambra,he was brainwashed to think that igboland is a desert,the mumu argued that that was bayelsa

Tinubu needs to build more psychiatric homes for his brothers in the sad waste
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Cooly100: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

One cone head tinubu supporter was suprised when he saw Igbo fishermen catching big fish somewhere in Anambra,he was brainwashed to think that igboland is a desert,the mumu argued that that was bayelsa

They were born to believe that other part of Nigeria is a cave...and that Lagos is heaven..
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
IMO river turn beacheegrin
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by redsun(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Water fronts in lagos have tranformed into agberos havens and market places, thanks to Tinubu. It no longer fun to visit beaches in Lagos. Igbos should focus more on investing and developing their regions, instead of getting stuck up in the mega slum Lagos.

Lagos without the socalled non indigenes will be like ileife.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Stone03: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
But why are we still going to other regions to develop their land after having all these pleasant blessings? Who did this to us please? Lekki is expensive because of Igbos, Abuja is bubbling - Igbos patronage. Why shouldn't we do the same in our own place? May God deliver us!
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Couldntfigurean: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

They were born to believe that other part of Nigeria is a cave...and that Lagos is heaven..
true
It’s generational,they claim to be very educated people but I seriously doubt that
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

heart attack on top a river op posted you mean?
Have you forgotten ogun,ondo,Lagos have access to sea/ocean while the whole SE is a landlock place.

Anyways,check out araromi beach,it totally different from aguranchi river the OP posted

📍 Aroromi beach 🏖,ONDO STATE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by redsun(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stone03:
But why are we still going to other regions to develop their land after having all these pleasant blessings? Who did this to us please? Lekki is expensive because of Igbos, Abuja is bubbling - Igbos patronage. Why shouldn't we do the same in our own place? May God deliver us!

A colosal failure of leadership failure. Every politician in nigeria is the same, regardless of the regions they representative. They are gang members whose sole objective is to plunder the people's resources. Correcting the proplem of nigeria is not going to come from the presidency,rather it will come the grassroot,the local governments.

To hell with the president once the people are smart enough to choose who will goern them locally.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:

Someone can hardly find a single fish in that water..it is just an ordinary flooded water..within some days.it will dry up..

A ship cannot sail on it..No fish.............

so what.is it absolutely meant...? Amaze park or what? ... grin grin

Why are you crying?

Don’t cry for us.

When it dries up, we will rest until there’s water in it again.

But lemme shock you, it doesn’t dry up.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

Yes...It is called Ndibe sand beach...

Thank you for reminding me the name.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by jude79(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:

I love reading people who hates other tribes, it gives me a glimpse of how a useless mind works.

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by wahalawahala: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
This one na pond🙄
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

The only problem the SE will have is not having real autonomy.

They will still need to go to Lagos or Abuja in order to travel abroad.

You can only connect flight from Enugu through Ethiopian airline.

No matter how many estates, industries, road and rail infrastructure, they have...it will not be full.

Imagine they have their own autonomy, with foreign embassies, multi national companies, UN, UNICEF, World bank and airports that will have BA, Virgin, Delta, KLM, etc coming in and out.

That will complete everything...

With these...you don't need Lagos for anything...and the new law will become meaningless.

But with the unitary system in Nigeria wahala still dey and people from SE will still be pressed down.

You are right.

It’s the fight we have been onto for a very long time. That some of those draconian laws are shedded by the Federal government.

But I think it has started happening. Cuz one of the bills Buhari signed before he left office was to allow states to manage airports to an extent which would enable southeastern governments to enable investments in our airports and hopefully we can start flying from the East.

Again, Tinubu just signed the Electricity Bill which would allow for states to generate electricity and also give license to private companies to generate and distribute electricity.

In the end, we know they will still press us down, and that’s why they didn’t want Obi to become president. Because they know he will lift those barriers.

But it won’t last forever.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by richie240: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Oga, diswan na upgraded river nah grin
Abi e resemble ocean for ya aiz?
Nothing wey Musa nor go see for gate! grin
Cooly100:

Banji...why not pass Ore for once towards the east and go inside the flooded water to test...I want check something cheesy cheesy
All I can say is "thank God Dangote nor be igbo'", if not ehn, we for nor hear word again!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

I Like Igbo girls, i dated Many of Them. If am to marry i will go for an Imo State Girl. They're the best Cook

Don’t do it sir.

If you are rejecting the devil, you must reject it with its gifts.

You can’t say you hate the devil but like the gift he gives.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by richie240: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dey dia dey shake small yansh.
You betta let him do ur about-to-turn-evening-newspaper sisters a favor by marrying dem.

As for me o, d fear of borning a born trowey like 'gbarebo' vigor rhodes na wisdom 4 me to respect myself. Las-las I marry ndi_fulani Christan or muslim instead!
cool

Penguin2:

Don’t do it sir.

If you are rejecting the devil, you must reject it with its gifts.

You can’t say you hate the devil but like the gift he gives.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by oyebanji44: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Imagine that statement from you too

Season river... grin cheesy April to June

Penguin2:

Why are you crying?

Don’t cry for us.

When it dries up, we will rest until there’s water in it again.

But lemme shock you, it doesn’t dry up.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) by Cooly100: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
Imagine that statement from you too

Season river... grin cheesy April to June

Banji why not try this seasonal river...I always want to confirm something... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges / Investors Threaten To Close Shops At Calabar Free Trade Zone / Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.