Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) (3013 Views)

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Earlier, I brought you pictures of Igara Beach, Oguta, Imo State.

Now, I bring you pictures of even a more beautiful beach in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.

These are some fun places that would form part of relaxation center for Igbos when they are finally driven away from where they have refused to leave all along.

God blessed Igboland with everything. From arable land to beautiful weather to natural gas to limestone to coal to beautiful waterfronts.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by DynamicWriter(f): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Imagine having a nice weekend here after Monday to Friday stress.

Omo x100. I'll love to visit this beach one day. Everywhere is so cool. There is nothing like a crowd here unlike most Lagos beaches.

Btw, this is a river beach.

In case anyone needs a content writer ✏️, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

12 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by madridguy(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Lovely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2023
As an Ebonyi state indigen, I'm very excited about this discovery even though I am in far away Europe, I'd love to visit the beach anyday I enter Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Taylor93: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Taylor93: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
As an Ebonyi state indigen, I'm very excited about this discovery even though I am in far away Europe, I'd love to visit the beach anyday I enter Nigeria

You dey Europe dey support APC government

No wonder you really don’t care bout us in naija

They’ll deport you so you’ll come back and enjoy the evil you’ve been supporting

11 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by TenaciousOrphan: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2023
I have been to that place and the first picture you posted are not from that place. It’s actually a river that borders Ebonyi and Cross River and can take you to Abi, Ugep and other Cross River Villages.

16 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
As an Ebonyi state indigen, I'm very excited about this discovery
You didn’t know about it? Well, I didn’t either until it was brought to my attention.

The next time I’m in Abakaliki, I’m definitely going there.

Abakaliki to Afikpo is less than 2 hours drive.

Paramakina202

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Taylor93: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
madridguy:
Lovely.

All thanks to Tinubu

He has hit the ground running
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by inoki247: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Lol Beach is now Crude oil that you've to search everywhere before you discover it.....

You people and overhyping if u ply from Benin to Togo
the same Sea burst out for Ghana you don't need to search for any sea from inside ur car or bus you will be seeing it.....

I don't know your own type of Beach that's no connectivity nd you've to search before you can find it....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ogene001: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Sea is now Crude oil that you've to search everywhere before you discover it.....

the same Sea burst out for Ghana you don't need to search for any sea from inside ur car or bus you will be seeing it.....

I don't know your own type of sea that's no connectivity nd you've to search before you can find it....
Must you comment? Why not shut up if you have nothing to say?

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by inoki247: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Ogene001:

Must you comment? Why not shut up if you have nothing to say?

Why the tears what type of Beach are you guys hyping....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Gracie135(f): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2023
Wow wow wow
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Beach is now Crude oil that you've to search everywhere before you discover it.....

I don't know your own type of Beach that's no connectivity nd you've to search before you can find it....

Don’t breathe too fast my dear, it’s not good for your health.

I’m not posting these pictures because beach is crude oil, no, I’m just trying to show my fellow Igbos that we have a place of relaxation when we finally go home.

The Exodus you guys want is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by ahiboilandgas: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Imagine having a nice weekend here after Monday to Friday stress.

Omo x100. I'll love to visit this beach one day. Everywhere is so cool. There is nothing like a crowd here unlike most Lagos beaches.

Btw, this is a river beach.

In case anyone needs a content writer ✏️, kindly check my signature for my contact info.
when unknown and known gun men land to retore biafra hmm I rather be safe in crowed Lagos beaches

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by inoki247: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Don’t breathe too fast my dear, it’s not good for your health.

I’m not posting these pictures because beach is crude oil, no, I’m just trying to show my fellow Igbos that we have a place of relaxation when we finally go home.

The Exodus you guys want is coming.

We pray you guy's get your Exodus we wish you well when Nigeria locked derr Border from Benin Republic did Bene people die no that's how everyone will survive....

6 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by paramakina202: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:

You didn’t know about it? Well, I didn’t either until it was brought to my attention.

The next time I’m in Abakaliki, I’m definitely going there.

Abakaliki to Afikpo is less than 2 hours drive.

Paramakina202

Ndibe beach Afikpo.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Martinsmine(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2023
Its a good thing for ebonyi people. Atleast they have where to relax. High chiefs should make sure their indigences are ready to cub smuggling also.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2023
0su land thieves .

This is Ibeano beach in Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Fool.

The useless 0koro OP stole pics from Ibeano beach and included it with one red mud river beach

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Don't provide ready-made meat for the IPOB cannibals.

You are warned.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2023
These 0su pigs never cease to amaze me

You stole a pic of Ibeano beach in Akwa Ibom and claim it's in Ebonyi ?

Well, their people are as gullible as ever

The pic in OP's first post is of a beach front facing the Atlantic and that beach is in Akwa Ibom.

How come you now claiming land locked Ebonyi ?

7 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Hatrick01: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2023
In IGBOLAND Again?
Lawd, what is happening?
It was Owerri, now Ebonyi.
Lawd akant take this anymore.
akant hold the pains anymore embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by BloomingDale(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
0su land thieves .

This is Ibeano beach in Akwa Ibom

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by paramakina202: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Don't provide ready-made meat for the IPOB cannibals.

You are warned.

70 years old manwoman grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Arda1000(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

The pic in OP's first post is of a beach front facing the Atlantic and that beach is in Akwa Ibom.

you be full oo

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2023
The irony here about this latest lie by the ever lying 0koro judasis that Ebonyi which they claim has this sea front beach that is located in Akwa Ibom was named after the River Ebonyi which was named so by Marrano Jewish slavers who used the river to navigate from the lower Niger into the heart of 0su slave province to buy slaves directly from the Arochukwu slavers.

Flat shallow sleuths were introduced by Jewish slavers to bypass the middle men in the lower Niger Delta to get to the source of their preferred Igbo slave commodity.

Now the 0koro OP with no sense of geography decided to steal a beach front photo from Akwa Ibom and hand it over to land locked slave colony Ebonyi.

The 0koro, remains the most foolish tribe according to Uwazurike and thus thread proves him right.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Arda1000:
you be full oo

0su pig, that pic OP posted is Ibeano beach and not any landlocked brown mud river in Ebonyi.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Hatrick01: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

cry more.
U can do beta grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Hatrick01: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
The irony here about this latest lie by the ever lying 0koro judasis that Ebonyi which they claim has this sea front beach that is located in Akwa Ibom was named after the River Ebonyi which was named so by Marrano Jewish slavers who used the river to navigate from the lower Niger into the heart of 0su slave province to buy slaves directly from the Arochukwu slavers.

Flat shallow sleuths were introduced by Jewish slavers to bypass the middle men in the lower Niger Delta to get to the source of their preferred Igbo slave commodity.

Now the 0koro OP with no sense of geography decided to steal a beach front photo from Akwa Ibom and hand it over to land locked slave colony Ebonyi.

The 0koro, remains the most foolish tribe according to Uwazurike and thus thread proves him right.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Hatrick01: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

keep it coming grin grin
Wailing is free

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by PaylessPhone: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Earlier, I brought you pictures of Igara Beach, Oguta, Imo State.

Now, I bring you pictures of even a more beautiful beach in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.

These are some fun places that would form part of relaxation center for Igbos when they are finally driven away from where they have refused to leave all along.

God blessed Igboland with everything. From arable land to beautiful weather to natural gas to limestone to coal to beautiful waterfronts.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Liar

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newsweek: Abuja Is The 18th World's Most Expensive City / CPC Faces Eviction From Its National Headquarters / Igodomidogo Bomb Blast - (grammar Senator)patrick Obahiagbon Latest Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.