Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men (1851 Views)

Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men by Stylista(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
My attention has been drawn to the existence of a mischievous and highly ludicrous publication which emanated from a faceless and id-less blog insinuating that I, Omowunmi Akinnifesi Fmr MBGN 2005 dates married men.

While I find the culture and whole idea surrounding blogging to be quite interesting considering the fact that I am equally a blogger, it is shameful that some people in the name of bloggers have turned themselves and their platforms into tools of mischief and destruction.
I wish to state that I am from a very strong Christian home that does not indulge in such act and my life since my ascendancy of the throne and till date is devoid of any such immoral acts. For those who know me, I have always cherished the institution of marriage and regards same as sacrilegious. Hence, at no time and as at date can anybody come out substantiate the allegation orchestrated to deride my image.

I, therefore, urge you all fellow bloggers who might have been lured into the circulation of this ludicrous misinformation to desist from the attempt to disparage blogging which has so far proven to be responsible and respectable. Let us all join hands in condemning the appalling, inhuman and vicious fairy tales painted by these characters.
Finally, for the avoidance of doubt, I have no relationship nor affair with any married man. For now, my future career occupies my focus and not any relationship at all.

Thank you,

Signed by Chanterelle Concepts(Omowunmi Akinnifesi Publicist)

Re: False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men by Kunbee: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2011
Ok
Re: False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men by adekampe: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2011
I wonder why she even bothered replying at all because everyone kew the story was just a huge pile of dung. .i wonder when anyone would begin to arrest these bloggers for all these lies they just manufacture about people. .smh for our youths these days
Re: False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men by laggchick: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2011
e no easy to be celebrity oh all these playahaters, olofofos and jobless people always on ur case. .but its too bad that someone would just go on their so called free webblog and start spewing false things about people. .omowunmi we dey ur back jare no mind dem dey no it succeed they have failed already in their evil plot
Re: False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men by freshbuoy: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
Some of these bloggers shouldn't be jailed. They should be shot dead.thx for clearing the air Omowunmi.I never doubted your integrity for a second
Re: False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men by Outstrip(f): 3:18am On Oct 02, 2011
So someone wrote it for her mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2011
Even if true, I don't expect her to openly admit that much. So the denial is neither here nor there. The story has a 50-50 chance of being either true or false. Theres nothing these female 'celebrities' wouldn't do to keep up with their vain, high-maintenance lifestyles.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Proud Of This Boy / Check Out The Winners And Fashion At The 2012 Mode Men Awards (pictures) / I Will Never Return To Prophet Ajanaku's Church In Jesus Name -tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.