Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,341 members, 7,750,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 10:31 AM

I didn't Start RLGC with an acrimonious aim: Says Apostle Constance Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I didn't Start RLGC with an acrimonious aim: Says Apostle Constance Friday (143 Views)

Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / 'if I Didn't Start Singing Alone People Would've Been Thinking Otherwise'- Mr. P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I didn't Start RLGC with an acrimonious aim: Says Apostle Constance Friday by reallifegospel(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
"I didn't start the Real Life Gospel Church with any aim of competing with any existing or new church"
- Says Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

The Lead Pastor/Bishop of RLGC said this earlier today in a private Facebook post with which he intended to change the impression of him being a contentious or competetitive fellow in the global and local christian community.

In his own exact words he says;
"i didn't start RLGC to compete with anyone. I started RLGC in obedience to the high calling of God. There are a few folks here and there who claim i'm competing with them.
I seldom think of one-upping anybody while i'm rightly dividing the word of truth.
All i want to do is obey GOD. Thanks.
Remain Blessed!"

Published by RLGC Media.

Follow Us online for more:

Facebook www.facebook.com/reallifegospelorg

Instagram @the_reallifegospel

YouTube Channel: RealLifeGospelOrg (Subscribe)

TikTok: RealLifeGospelOrg

For Prayers, Counselling, Enquiries, Support or sponsorship

SMS Only hotline 24/7 (+234) 08133848834, 08022646721

Re: I didn't Start RLGC with an acrimonious aim: Says Apostle Constance Friday by reallifegospel(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2023
reallifegospel:
"I didn't start the Real Life Gospel Church with any aim of competing with any existing or new church"
- Says Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

The Lead Pastor/Bishop of RLGC said this earlier today in a private Facebook post with which he intended to change the impression of him being a contentious or competetitive fellow in the global and local christian community.

In his own exact words he says;
"i didn't start RLGC to compete with anyone. I started RLGC in obedience to the high calling of God. There are a few folks here and there who claim i'm competing with them.
I seldom think of one-upping anybody while i'm rightly dividing the word of truth.
All i want to do is obey GOD. Thanks.
Remain Blessed!"

Published by RLGC Media.

(1) (Reply)

Tik Tok App Suspended By The Government In Senegal / Whitemoney’s Instagram Account With 1.9 Million Followers Allegedly Hacked / Xploit Comedy Animated Version By Oejozeff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.