Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,131 members, 7,799,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too (3926 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / She Have N2.5 Million And Still Collect 4k From Me.advice Needed / Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cover ur private parts including your breasts,
Ur private parts are meant for ur future husband only and not for the public
Don't engage in olosho, it can ruin your life and eternity,
Give your life to Jesus by obeying the word of God
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Happy birthday πŸŽ‚. You look like Diana from power.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by backtovillage: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Failure2019:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Omo you ugly I swear upon all the make up you did

You sure say you no be trans

You're sus
Make we see your pictures too.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by backtovillage: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Your 20s is the most important stage u have to get things right. Be smart be wise. Never depend on any man.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Olarewaju89: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
backtovillage:

You don't need his picture just check the idiot moniker and see you have no reason to argue.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Silentgroper(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
preshieben

I can tell it's you even if I'm blind ..

you don dey add weight oo ..

what are you taking?? cums or supplements or both ...

hbd btw
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by RawSex(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
It's actually my 23rd birthday today..
I'm grateful to God for the gift of life and Good health..😊
Meanwhile,the best birthday gift I can get from anyone Is an Advice...yeah
What is that mistake you did in your 20s that you wouldn't want anyone to repeat the same mistake?
What Advice would you give to a 23 year old still trying to be relevant in life?
Positive comments only please.
Thank you
You have an Ugly, scary make-up.

I will advise u to get your make-up artist arested
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by JobNeededUrgent: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
SkengRay:
Happy birthday girl.Goddammnn πŸ₯². That facial structure, are you transgender?
LMAO grin
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Jozilinn: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Happy birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ more years ahead with favour and grace.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Beatswim: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
What is that mistake you did in your 20s that you wouldn't want anyone to repeat the same mistake?
What Advice would you give to a 23 year old still trying to be relevant in life?
Thank you
stop exposing your ugly and deflated breast online...you look cheap and valueless with that...men love to use people like you as intimacy gadgets but when its time to marry,they leave you for responsible ladies with that dresses properly.. dressing responsibly should be your step towars becoming a better person in life..no shades
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
backtovillage:

Hehe

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by udede(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
If you don't want to be forgeten by marriage market, don't date kids or hot heads.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by udede(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
If you don't want to be forgeten by marriage market, don't date boys, date single men.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Baronthecelebri: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Love your boobs 😎, but you look like someone in her 30s
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by backtovillage: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Failure2019:

Hehe
Ode omo
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by skj1377(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Your not a girl and that is not your picture. Your a yahoo guy looking to scam Air time and transport money from Hot Nairalanders.
What a shame to any one that falls victim to this format.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Waterlilly: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Happy birthday girl.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hehe Preshie Preshie.

See small Gurl of yesterday.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
preshieben

I can tell it's you even if I'm blind ..

you don dey add weight oo ..

what are you taking?? cums or supplements or both ...

hbd btw

She seems to be loosing her Beauty.

She be my Smallie back in the days.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by adeoyekay(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Thank you
Happy birthday looking beautiful and take away
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Hehe Preshie Preshie.

See small Gurl of yesterday.
No do nah🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Nonywendy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Happy birthday to u. I advise u to love God, hustle, don't do evil to anyone. Be good and kind to humanity
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Impersonator2: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
the cap of your preek no smooth like my face

ok, but dis your head really looks like dick.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by jheaboiy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Thank you

I don't have anything to say buh, sha know that "life balance wen u no do Pas yourself"
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Mikedgr8(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2023
Happy birthday dear! I'm seeing this late, my birthday too was yesterday. We both share the same date and month grin, cool though!

Be satisfied with what you have and never work your way into the ever popular rat race.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by talented321: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2023
You look late 30 s, even with PAINTING
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by SHINJACRUSADER: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2023
Learn to dress decent...

Must u expose Ur breasts?
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Jakumo(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Thank you

My advice is that you consider a highly lucrative career modeling lingerie either full-time or as a part-time gig to anything else because you are blessed with a face and body that can inspire a thousand wet dreams.

As a public service, I join other red-blooded Nairaiand males in demanding that you post a bikini picture for our viewing pleasure to mark your sweet 23 birthday.

Holy chit girl, you too much, I swear to God. That breathtaking shot of your jiggly rack just blew my freaking doors clean off at the hinges.

Dang! Diariz God o.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Marketloaded: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Happy birthday dear.
My advice is learn crypto trading
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Thank you

Hmmm so we are birthday mates

Wow
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
illicit:

Hmmm so we are birthday mates

Wow
are you just coming online here cos i posted that 3 months ago
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Exchangeman(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Message me on WhatsApp for Your Graphics Design.

- Mockup
- Logo Design
- Church and Business Flyer
- Book Cover etc

Whatsapp only: 0.8.1.4.0.7.7.4.1.8.2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : / For Men: 4 Types Of Women You Can Easily Have Sex With / To FΓ»ck Hairy Toto Dey Hungry Me Dis Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.