Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,144 members, 7,896,887 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

"Ifeanyi Is Dancing To My Songs In Heaven"- Davido Weeps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi Is Dancing To My Songs In Heaven"- Davido Weeps (413 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ifeanyi Is Dancing To My Songs In Heaven"- Davido Weeps by bestofnollywood: 3:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Afrobeat superstar, David Adeleke, aka Davido, has revealed that the thought of his late son, Ifeanyi still brings tears to his eyes every morning, stressing that Ifeanyi and his own late mother, Mrs Veronica Adeleke, are dancing to his songs in heaven,

In a recent interview, Davido said he still cries anytime he remembers his son’s death.

He said many expected his latest album to have a sad theme because of the loss of his son, but he opted for “bangers.”

“I miss him every day, there are tears coming out of my eyes every morning, you don’t have to see it. I look at myself in the mirror and I said apart from it just being about me, I know how many people love me, I know how many people are depending on me. My son up there is looking down at me. Apart from me being strong for his mom, which is my primary responsibility, I have to be strong for the world.” he said.

Ifeanyi, his first son, died in October 2022 at age 3.

Apple's Bite reports that following the death of the boy, all members of the singer’s domestic staff were detained for questioning by the police. The workers were arrested early Tuesday morning.

The little boy who turned three on October 20, was rushed to a hospital in the Lekki area of the state, where he was confirmed dead.

Davido and the mother were said to have travelled for a family gathering in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, on Monday and left Ifeanyi with his minders.

Re: "Ifeanyi Is Dancing To My Songs In Heaven"- Davido Weeps by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:36am On Jun 14, 2023
All of Davido’s publicist need to be killed!

I doubt if he monitors what they put out about him!

(1) (Reply)

Moment Burna Boy Family's Surprised Him With A Birthday Cake On Stage In Denmark / VIDEO: Cross I Will Make Sure White Money Doesn't Win "Bbnaijaallstar" / Ekiti Influencers Host Fake Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.