Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Minimum Pennystock That Can Be Bought On The Floor Of The Nse And Brockers Charg - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Minimum Pennystock That Can Be Bought On The Floor Of The Nse And Brockers Charg (976 Views)

Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Listing Of Shares On The NSE Should Be Voluntary - MTN / Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Pennystock That Can Be Bought On The Floor Of The Nse And Brockers Charg by chyseth(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2007
what is the minimum pennystock that can be bought on the floor of the NSE and brockers charge
Re: Minimum Pennystock That Can Be Bought On The Floor Of The Nse And Brockers Charg by slimfella(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
Most insurance stock are quite low so i guess you should be looking in that direction. AbA texile is 0.91 , W A Glass Industries is 0.54. African Paint 0.85 and a hot of others.
Re: Minimum Pennystock That Can Be Bought On The Floor Of The Nse And Brockers Charg by IykeD(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
I like this tread but the issue is most if not all of these penny stocks are never available, in orderwords, owners of such stocks hadly sell as they await price appreciation.They few that sell do what is called crossing.I asked my Brokers to buy African Paints, Guinea Insurance, Inter Breweries and for close to 2 months , they kept on jobbing without any success.If you do know how i can buy these penny stocks pls let me know.

Cheers!!
Re: Minimum Pennystock That Can Be Bought On The Floor Of The Nse And Brockers Charg by LondonCool(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2007
International Breweries IPO offer is out now so you could buy them at last
Re: Minimum Pennystock That Can Be Bought On The Floor Of The Nse And Brockers Charg by gershal(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hi
please i'm actually interested in making money thru penny stocks, but i have a little problem
which i know someone out there can help me out with.
How can i get an effective and efficient stock broker?
Your response is highly welcomed.

Gershal

(1) (Reply)

Pension, Pension Fund Administartors And The Nigerian Workers / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many (Season 1) / How To Join MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.