Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Official Payoneer Support Thread - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official Payoneer Support Thread (5817 Views)

Delar Freight & Logistics Limited Customer Support Thread / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Mayzus Investment Support Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by oscarvicto(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2016
I signed up for the payoneer card to receive payments but my account was declined. I called customer care and also followed up with a mail. They replied saying I should scan and send my international passport to them and update my residential address. I hav e done that since last week but still hav ent receiv ed any response since then. My email is okaforinchrist@yahoo.com. Pls kindly look into it. Thank u
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by macbeyland(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2016
Please I have a payoneer mastercard which was recently delivered to me but I don't know how to fund it yet
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by gbolly1151(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Hi, locate the post office that services your area to pick up your card.

thank
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by davidprofblog: 11:47am On May 30, 2016
hello, I have a payoneer card through Fiverr..and I never receive fund into it ..though I activated it through a Facebook free $..

now, I'm not using the Fiverr account any more..but I'm using new Fiverr account ..

van I still use that same card with my new Fiverr account ?

card that card still work ? causes its has been long it receive fund ...
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:36pm On May 30, 2016
gbolly1151:

thank
You welcome
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
oscarvicto:
I signed up for the payoneer card to receive payments but my account was declined. I called customer care and also followed up with a mail. They replied saying I should scan and send my international passport to them and update my residential address. I hav e done that since last week but still hav ent receiv ed any response since then. My email is okaforinchrist@yahoo.com. Pls kindly look into it. Thank u

Payoneer customer service these days is nothing to write home about. I will suggest you either bombard them with mails everyday, chat them live when they are online or call them directly.

Goodluck!
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
macbeyland:
Please I have a payoneer mastercard which was recently delivered to me but I don't know how to fund it yet

You can fund the card by either:
1. Earning money into it. OR
2. Buying from fellow Payoneer account holder via account to account transfer but that is only possible when you have carried out enough transactions on the account. Based on what I've read, account transfer on a new account won't scale through.

Please bear in mind that Payoneer was created to give companies a quick and easy avenue to pay their international users.
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:50pm On May 30, 2016
davidprofblog:

hello, I have a payoneer card through Fiverr..and I never receive fund into it ..though I activated it through a Facebook free $..

now, I'm not using the Fiverr account any more..but I'm using new Fiverr account ..

van I still use that same card with my new Fiverr account ?

card that card still work ? causes its has been long it receive fund ...

Hi David,

Your card will work provided it hasn't expired. Based on comments I've read, your Payoneer card should work with your new Fiverr account. Just link the card to the account.

All the best!
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by ugotex85: 10:46am On May 31, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Hi,

To your questions:
1) How can I receive funds from amazon associates?
A: You can receive your funds via Payoneer as Amazon is one of their partners.

2) How can I receive funds from amazon seller central?
A: Same answer as above.

3) Can I use my account as a Bank Account? Because I need to add a US Bank account to my Amazon sellers account, can I do that with my Payoneer account?
A: Yes, you can. Click on your account (eg Bank450's Account) at the top right and edit your bank account information.

I clicked on Global Payment Services to find my US bank details but there is nothing like it there. What should I do? I have my Payoneer card but I haven't earned through it. Screenshot attached

Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:17am On May 31, 2016
ugotex85:

I clicked on Global Payment Services to find my US bank details but there is nothing like it there. What should I do? I have my Payoneer card but I haven't earned through it. Screenshot attached

Don't fret Ugo. Same thing happened to me sometimes ago. I think their system is under maintenance or something.

Try again another time. It will surely load but might take sometime. Maybe a day, 2-3 days or more.

I even had to contact CS and they took eternity to respond telling me to click here and there and still, same result - no display of details.

Like I said above, keep checking till it displays. Take care.

Update: I've just checked mine and it's displaying. Just keep trying.
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by ugotex85: 2:29pm On May 31, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Don't fret Ugo. Same thing happened to me sometimes ago. I think their system is under maintenance or something.

Try again another time. It will surely load but might take sometime. Maybe a day, 2-3 days or more.

I even had to contact CS and they took eternity to respond telling me to click here and there and still, same result - no display of details.

Like I said above, keep checking till it displays. Take care.

Update: I've just checked mine and it's displaying. Just keep trying.

Thanks dear, waiting for it badly.
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by Diamondwriter(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2016
I hv ordered my card like 3 times now,i havent recieved it once. Isn't it suppose to come to my residential address?
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
Diamondwriter:
I hv ordered my card like 3 times now,i havent recieved it once. Isn't it suppose to come to my residential address?

Yes and no.
Yes, it will be delivered to your address if the guys at the post office serving your area carry out mail delivery.

No, if they don't do such. You will need to go there to get your card based on the delivery date Payoneer gave you.

Order for another card if you wish and have it delivered to your address via DHL for $25.

Goodluck
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by gentlefada(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2017
PayoneerTe:
Hi everyone,

I am Talia, Payoneer's director of community. I see that we are discussed here often, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that you can ask me any questions you may have about the service in this thread (I will do my best to monitor other threads as well, of course).

Have a great day! cool
pls I have a payoneer MasterCard in USD but money was sent to me in GDP, how do I withdraw the money
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by Durosure(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
come i will buy it
gentlefada:

pls I have a payoneer MasterCard in USD but money was sent to me in GDP, how do I withdraw the money
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by SexyNairalander: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
am yet to receive my card after applying for it months ago
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by HCpaul(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
SexyNairalander:
am yet to receive my card after applying for it months ago

Just use DHL

That's what am even planning to use once I make money into my account.

Within a week, your card will arrive.

The free shipping method will just be wasting someones time as it had wasted my time earlier.

Beside, you already have your virtual account number and bank name.... Why then make use of it and order for a new card once you receive payment into it in order to activate your account.
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by silvoice(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
how do i get the full 16 digit of my payoneer card so that i register in amazon seller central account while i awaits for the arrival of the card
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by Glo4chrust: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Goodday naralanders. l heard they arrested the desgner of Payoneer app for fraud please ls voguepay safe?
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by Calvarynike: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by Calvarynike: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
$60 PayPal needed for Checkout today. Fnf or Gns.
Re: Official Payoneer Support Thread by CrystalHome: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Do u have issues with ur Payoneer account?
Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur Payoneer account?
Do u have Payoneer funds for sale?
Kindly send us a WhatsApp message on 09077179591

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Launches Social Job Application. / Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.