Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! (12985 Views)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
Hello i just get interview appointment at Germany embassy for tourist visa with my wife.I lost my birth certi i need advices if i can make used of population or should i used affidavit pls i need advice
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by vvguy: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2011
The stage you are is where great men "challenge hour" but i will want you not to go until you achieve you AIM.Thank God you don't see the issue small thing cos those little disqualified pple from travelling.What you have is that if the appointment is still far a bitye.Go to Local of particular place you are borne or you a connect you do it @ Local of the area of your present resident.Tell them you can't locate your Birth certificate in your father's wardrobe after is death(GOD FORBID white lie,You just need in Nigeria).They will ask you some questions and if you able to answer them correctly,I bet you get it within two days or the same day.Goodluck.
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by jidewin(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2011
@poster
Hi buddy.its no biggy.if you're to be interviewed at lagos commission,then prep for this:
1.Get all required docs, copies and originals
2.Be there early as required,else the protocol officer (nigerian)will give you some unwanted lesson on "waking up early".
3.You will be given tags and forms, questionaires
4.The visa officers are nigerians, but trust me,their female (naija girls) are bitchy and feel as if they're not nigerians at all.the male officers are more matured and addresses you calmly, never in a rush
5.Finally if you are going on biz,prepare your bank statement to read beyond an equivalent of €5000
That's it.come back after interview in 2 or 4 days.
adios.
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by maddock(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2011
Birth certificate? Is that indicated in the checklist for tourist visa or am I missing something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
Thanks vvguy and jidewin.Pls i want to known if birth certi is compulsory at Germany embassy,bc i going there for honey moon
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2011
jidewin pls tell me some of the interview question at germany embassy.
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by rafcrown(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2011
Confidence
Relax
Why are u going?
When?
How Long?
Where to stay
Ego/Kudi,Owo
Assurances that you ll return after mission
Documents to support your claims
Be well dressed
etc
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
Thanks and do u need NPC OR Birth certificate
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
Sorry i make mistake.Do i need birth certi or NPC
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by rafcrown(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
Your date of birth already stated in your passport
Dont over supply documents-only great ones ,not just any doc
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
thanks bro
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by rafcrown(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
Best of luck
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by jidewin(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
@omonjerry,
Sorry i got back a lil late. Regarding what question they will ask, they always keep it simple,,e.g If you apply for biz,i.e yu are going there to buy spare parts or used cars, they will simply ask you whats the purpose of your going there, mind you,you must have and invitation which must be written in german or dutch language and confirmed from germany by the council or police authority.If your answer is in line with the purpose of your invitation,next will be providing bank statement.If its for biz, they expect you to have an equivalent of 5000 euros.
once that is cleared,that all.
Its no bog deal, just go as if you are going to have a chat, no need to prep as if you are going for jamb exams.I'm just very reserved about their immature ladies.
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Thank bro,i'm going there with my wife for honey moon.
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
After interview at the germany embassy any problem that i may not get the visa again
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by water4qb: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2012
@ jidewin.
Kindly send me ur email .. I have a lot to discuss with you on German visa stuff.
Thanks
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by omonjerry: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2012
Help me as how?let me knw
Re: I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! by Amacy: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please i need help. I have german visa interview on 8th of this month for family visit. i am a student here in nigeria visiting my hubby that resides in german. do i need to present my bank statement and please can sombody help me with necessary documents i need to present as a student. Again how long wil i wait after the interview to collect my visa... thanks.

(1) (Reply)

45 Ghanaians Deported From Nigeria / Ogudu, Gra . Lagos / US Visa Lottery: Is It Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.