Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k (1706 Views)

2 Women Str!pped Na-ked For Stealing 100k In Abuja (see Photo) / Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) / Here Is My Social Security Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by skima(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hey a friend just told me something i don't want to believe, he said he have some connection get a US green card that wil include SSN. And that it goes for 100,000 naira.

I told him am not in a hurry to go yankee, afterall am living fine in Nigeria and have big dreams to accomplish here.

How possible is this,

need your view guys.
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by geegee(f): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
this site is a not a place for frudulent people like you and your friend.if your as comforable as your claim you'll not post this rubish for people to read.
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by egin(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BARAWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by omoge(f): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2007
Poster, be careful and don't believe that rubbish your friend is telling you. If you do, you will end up in America Jail with thugs who will beat the crap out of you, break your teeth and head. Jail life in oyinbo land terrible.

Jail birds in yankee, almost all of them got missing front teeth grin.
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by jayvin01: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
scam, gbam!
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by PapaBrowne(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2007
100,000 naira green card? No I think thats the price for the orange suit they would give at the penitentiary!
Go ahead and buy it!!!!!!
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2007
@ Poster: Highly illegal, and you know it! angry You're asking a "hypothetical" question, because YOU want to buy it, and YOU want to hear the good folk on here tell you it's a good idea! At least, come out clean, and stop telling porkies! angry

Fraudster. angry
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by skima(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2007
Appreciate ur posts fellow nairalanders,

He'd told me this scam shit b4 which i turned down. Now he has come again. Urging me to bring d 100k cos we will be meeting today.

He's one of the guys that does NET money making programs.

Within a month this is the second scam-scheme that I have encountered!
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by geegee(f): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2007
hi , siena, i haven't heart from u hope u are ok?
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2007
geegee:

hi , siena, i haven't heart from u hope u are ok?

Hi sweetheart, I'm fine, thanks. Haven't seen you much online either, great to hear from you.

Always seem to miss you! I'll email you this weekend, take care.
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by omega25red(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2007
take it from someone who went through the process (legally) there is not connection here for a green card no immigration worker would be willing to put their own livelyhood in trouble for $1000. Believe me there is no such thing and if they do get you one it is fake you will travel with it and end up in jail. Oh yeah forget political asylum. I took me literally 6 years for my shit to come through and i had to go to court and even almost got deported and i ended up paying over $5000 dollars to my lawyer for filling papers and defending me in court.
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by jermo(f): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
I WONDER WHY U WERE NOT PART OF THE PEOPLE THAT ACTED DESPERADO, MAN YOU ARE DESPERATE NO KILL U NA SELF.
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by manmustwac(m): 2:17am On Jan 20, 2008
A 100 k is just four hundred pounds and i don't believe you can get a genuine U S green card and Social Security number for that price. They must be fake. But i can get u an original British Passport with a fake N I number for one thousand pounds. The Passport is original we just get to change the pic, the fake N I number can be used to work and can't be trace by the Inland Revenue. So if your interested email me.
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2008
manmustwac:

A 100 k is just four hundred pounds and i don't believe you can get a genuine You S green card and Social Security number for that price. They must be fake. But i can get u an original British Passport with a fake N I number for one thousand pounds. The Passport is original we just get to change the pic, the fake N I number can be used to work and can't be trace by the Inland Revenue. So if your interested email me.

Good God! You're not serious!! shocked
Re: Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 21, 2008
wink wink@ poster

He took me five years to get my USA Passport , sori i mean United states of Ajegunle Passport(so ask ur friend ,if he meant USA(UNITED STATES OF AJEGUNLE OR USA(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA), GOD BLESS AMERICA grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Another Police Brutality: D P O Shot Man Dead! / Mechanical Engineer & 7 Others Arrested For Armed Robbery: Nigeria Is Finished! / A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.