Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1273528 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Purpleness: 10:42am On May 28, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Dear House,

I've the following to give out free of charge. I used it during my own IVF procedure but the person must base in Lagos.

The drugs as follows:
1) Pregnant care
2) Omega-3
3)DHEA 50mg
4) Vitamin C 500mg
5)CoQ10
6) Vitamin EPictures attached

Regards,

please if the CoQ10 is still available i will appreciate it. its the only drug missing on my list and I've not been able to get it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 12:11pm On May 28, 2020
Please house who has any positive review about charitos bo hospital abuja. Or planning to cycle with them. It seems their ivf is 450k which looks affordable to me. Any reviews please.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jellos: 6:24am On May 29, 2020
@mummy4life1, hope you and yours are good! Please, when do you intend to give out the supplement? Make you no vex oooo, You wouldnt understand the urgency to have them. I pray you come online soonest by God's grace. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 9:46pm On May 29, 2020
2lovely:
@Goldie16 Please, what is the name and location of the hospital?

Send an email to me. I don't want to mention any clinic here again. Except there's bfp.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 9:48pm On May 29, 2020
I saw a poster outside Garki hospital (formerly Garki General) about low cost ivf.
Does anyone have any experience with them?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 2lovely(f): 1:06am On May 30, 2020
Okay. Thanks

I have sent the message to you

Goldie16:

Send an email to me. I don't want to mention any clinic here again. Except there's bfp.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mzwealthy: 6:15am On May 30, 2020
Good morning @mummy4life1. Am new here and ve been following your post and i noticed you have vase knowledge on ivf and you also had a successful circle . Am looking toward cycling in 2 months. Am in lagos . Pls I will appreciate 2 things . If u can give me tips on how to prepare for a successful cycle and also any veryGood and affordable hospital in lagos that their price is between 1m . Thank you so much I await your reply ❤
quote author=Mummy4life1 post=89961812]Dear House,

I've the following to give out free of charge. I used it during my own IVF procedure but the person must base in Lagos.

The drugs as follows:
1) Pregnant care
2) Omega-3
3)DHEA 50mg
4) Vitamin C 500mg
5)CoQ10
6) Vitamin E

Pictures attached

Regards,[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 8:31am On May 30, 2020
2lovely:
Okay. Thanks

I have sent the message to you

I have replied
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lianna2020: 8:51am On May 30, 2020
wink

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lianna2020: 9:03am On May 30, 2020
OmoOsanyin:
Greetings,

I can help you get pregnant medically and naturally within a few months by His Grace.
No side effects.
Believe it.

Check out my posts.

Contact me asap

Alaafia

Na wa ooo
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lianna2020: 9:06am On May 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 11:25am On May 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 11:35am On May 30, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lianna2020: 11:55am On May 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lianna2020: 11:58am On May 30, 2020
faithful God
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lianna2020: 12:02pm On May 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jellos: 12:09pm On May 30, 2020
Please ooo, where is Mummy4life1? I have been checking everyday to see when and where to come collect the blessing. Hope you are good!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 1:09pm On May 30, 2020
Questiontime:
is it possible that the scan was done prematurely and hence the reason for the seeming poor result. Is their a chance that the other embryos would still grow before the next scan.
PS.. I am hopeful
There is, but even if it is one, let's celebrate already. It could have been zero. Remember that ivf isn't a certainty, they put in a safe number with the hope of atleast one surviving. 3 were put in my time, twins I was blessed with.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lianna2020: 1:27pm On May 30, 2020
Omojudy:

There is, but even if it is one, let's celebrate already. It could have been zero. Remember that ivf isn't a certainty, they put in a safe number with the hope of atleast one surviving. 3 were put in my time, twins I was blessed with.
Wow smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2020
Omojudy:

Following your page on Facebook. Haven't been seeing recent update sha
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 2lovely(f): 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
Received with thanks.

God bless you

Goldie16:

I have replied
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 4:21pm On May 30, 2020
Chapter1vs6:

Following your page on Facebook. Haven't been seeing recent update sha
No vex. I am lazy updating more than one social media. Come to Instagram please. I update daily. Link in my signature below.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 6:46pm On May 30, 2020
I understand where you are coming from. Even me with my success story isn't always in a hurry to promote any clinic because I know it's more than the clinic, it's a million factors aligning together.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 10:01pm On May 30, 2020
Omojudy:

I understand where you are coming from. Even me with my success story isn't always in a hurry to promote any clinic because I know it's more than the clinic, it's a million factors aligning together.
True
How are the twins doing?
I used a whole day to read all your posts on Instagram. You inspire us not to be ashamed of our ivf journey.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lianna2020: 8:46am On May 31, 2020
Omojudy:

Please what’s your Instagram handle
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 12:57pm On May 31, 2020
Lianna2020:

Please what’s your Instagram handle
Click the link on my signature here. All the same it's "mysurrogatetwins"
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adetokiidowu(f): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2020
@mamatwiny, pls I also need the name and perhaps contains of the hospital

Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adetokiidowu(f): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2020
@mamatwiny, pls I also need the name and perhaps contains of the hospital

Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adetokiidowu(f): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls I also need the details whenever mamatwiny drop it.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamatwiny(f): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
adetokiidowu:
Pls I also need the details whenever mamatwiny drop it.

Thanks
My dear, she has not picked my call since then nor replied the SMS I sent her. I will update once I get the name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adetokiidowu(f): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adetokiidowu(f): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls what is the hospital name and contact

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (421) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.