Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,980 members, 7,803,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1273597 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amokomowo(m): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Lamay:

Any sperm count between 10-20 million is regarded as low. This is less than 7million

Progression too is low

This is low sperm count also known as oligospermia.

Oligospermia is written there. Google for more information.

I'm not a professional
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Dear House,

When can someone do another IVF after delivery.

Did anyone no someone that did IVF for second baby?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2020
ebonynelly:
Good Morning Mamas..

Hope our day is going great.

Who has heard of STC30 Stem Cell Therapy?

This stem cell therapy is very very effective. I have heard and seen amazing testimonies of the work of this stem cell.

It is like one stop shop for all manner of ailments ranging from, infertility, cancer, kidney disease, heart disease, just to mention a few.

What it does is to develop new cell replacing the one that is damaged or not working properly.

Recently someone told me that her cyst was completely dissolved through this therapy without having any surgery to the amazement of her doctor.

Many hospitals have started prescribing it to their patients because of its effectiveness.

It deals with infertility issues including fibroid, cyst, hormonal imbalance, irregular and loss of menstrual, impotency, infection etc.

Whether you are trying naturally or preparing for IVF or IUI, you surely need this to greatly enhance your chances.
I have started taking it as well.

Some Mamas here are already using it.

Just contact me if you need more details.

chisconatural@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Happyfellow147: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
I just called gynescope port harcourt to enquire about the price and they said between ₦1.3 & ₦1.6.
Please how much is grabbo and the success rate?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jellymom: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good evening hus ....please if dey is a WhatsApp group for ivf I'll like to add me up,...
I've be given a date for ivf please I'll like to know wat n wat to do or any steps to take to achieve a positive result please mama .....
As I'm right now I'm confused,don't know what to do or stay or prepare I just need mother's to talk too n a little encouragement.so please if dey is a group add me up please....u can send the number as to join up
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Azaebere: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
jellymom:
Good evening hus ....please if dey is a WhatsApp group for ivf I'll like to add me up,...
I've be given a date for ivf please I'll like to know wat n wat to do or any steps to take to achieve a positive result please mama .....
As I'm right now I'm confused,don't know what to do or stay or prepare I just need mother's to talk too n a little encouragement.so please if dey is a group add me up please....u can send the number as to join up

Check your mail

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jellymom: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Azaebere:

Good morning sis ....I've sent u email but no reply yet please I'm waiting
Check your mail
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bisisho(f): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
engrprinceka:
Good evening beautiful people,
Please I want to go for hysteroscopy, I stay in lagos, who knows how effective LUTH is and what's the cost of doing hysteroscopy with them?

You can try Lagos Island Maternity for the hysteroscopy.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by engrprinceka(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Faithful God

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by laurelbae(f): 12:20am On Oct 07, 2020
kemmyk:
plss kindly forward it to me too...thanks kemmynyke@yahoo.com
Pls ma'am I need the E book it's with the egg thank you.
jg66@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilsyd: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by laurelbae(f): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lianna2020:

False positive for four months?
I started using progesterone May because I opted for iui thinking it will stay after two weeks
So it’s not long term use but first time.
I get pregnant n lose it after three since February till June
It started after I miscarried February ,since then nothing stays past two weeks
I think you have to check Rhesus factor too. I.e the Rhesus compatibility of you & your spouse.
All will be well soonest.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=ebonynelly post=94212000][/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Good Morning Mamas..

Hope we are all doing great.
God will surely answer us all. [b][/b]

Who has heard of STC30 Stem Cell Therapy?

This stem cell therapy is very very effective. I have heard and seen amazing testimonies of the work of this stem cell.

It is like one stop shop for all manner of ailments ranging from, infertility, cancer, kidney disease, heart disease, just to mention a few.

What it does is to develop new cell replacing or supporting the one that is damaged or not working properly.

Recently someone told me that her cyst was completely dissolved through this therapy without having any surgery to the amazement of her doctor.

Many hospitals and pharmacies have started prescribing it to their patients because of its effectiveness.

It deals with infertility issues including fibroid, cyst, hormonal imbalance, irregular and loss of menstruation, impotency, infection etc.

Whether you are trying naturally or preparing for IVF or IUI, you surely need this to greatly enhance your chances.

Some Mamas here are already using it.

Just contact me if you need more details.

chisconatural@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by laurelbae(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gudafternoon Mama's
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by imsettled2: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
laurelbae:
Gudafternoon Mama's
Any good IVF clinic @Enugu, with success stories
Help a sister.
Mbanefo hospital.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lubriderm(f): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hi sis, kindly add me to the WhatsApp group too. I'm planning to have my ivf with the bridge and need all the info I can get. Myself and my husband have done all the test, the next thing is to pay for the procedure . My email is beedaymiegreen@gmail.com. kindly reach out to me for my number or share your email address so I can send you a message. Thank you
Blendy77:

No problem if u meet our criteria. Its a basically strictly women's group.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lubriderm(f): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Please house I need your advice as I'm currently confused and don't know what to do. I've been ttc for close to 3 years now and it's mostly due to low sperm count. We were adviced by the last clinic to go for ivf as the drugs my husband has been using (fertilaid, motility boost and count boost) for 1 year show varing results but it's still low. We visited bridge clinic and was advised to run their comprehensive test which we did so after the test it was discovered that I was ok although they found small fibroid and cyst which is 1 cm and my husband's sperm count was 6 million which is low with 0 normal sperm but with motility of 65%. Now I don't know if we should give IUI a try or should just go for IVF directly. Also I tried to ask for the cost of the drugs I would be using during the treatment but the pharmacist was asking me which protocol which I do not know because the doctor didn't mention anything like that to me. So I asked the receptionist and she was like I should budget 600 to 800k for the drugs. Please how true is this because the money would be over 2m in total just for 1 cycle. There is more to my story than I can write please if anyone with experience can talk to me, I will appreciate. please anyone with useful information should kindly assist me too. Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Abebelube(f): 5:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Blendy77:

No problem if u meet our criteria. Its a basically strictly women's group.

Please add me to the WhatsApp group too..We have decided to go the IVF route but I don’t have a single idea of it.Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
lubriderm:
Please house I need your advice as I'm currently confused and don't know what to do. I've been ttc for close to 3 years now and it's mostly due to low sperm count. We were adviced by the last clinic to go for ivf as the drugs my husband has been using (fertilaid, motility boost and count boost) for 1 year show varing results but it's still low. We visited bridge clinic and was advised to run their comprehensive test which we did so after the test it was discovered that I was ok although they found small fibroid and cyst which is 1 cm and my husband's sperm count was 6 million which is low with 0 normal sperm but with motility of 65%. Now I don't know if we should give IUI a try or should just go for IVF directly. Also I tried to ask for the cost of the drugs I would be using during the treatment but the pharmacist was asking me which protocol which I do not know because the doctor didn't mention anything like that to me. So I asked the receptionist and she was like I should budget 600 to 800k for the drugs. Please how true is this because the money would be over 2m in total just for 1 cycle. There is more to my story than I can write please if anyone with experience can talk to me, I will appreciate. please anyone with useful information should kindly assist me too. Thank you.
Request to be added to the WhatsApp group. There u will find experienced mamas that will advice u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by veneza(f): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2020
please would like to be added to the ivf group , thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lubriderm(f): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank you mama. I already requested but they haven't gotten back to me. Pls can you help me out with it. I have requested to send you an email so I can share my phone number with you. Thank you.
Bunny19:
Request to be added to the WhatsApp group. There u will find experienced mamas that will advice u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lubriderm(f): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mamas today is my birthday. Please say a word of prayer for me and my family for supernatural conception so I can come here and testify too in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2020
lubriderm:
Thank you mama. I already requested but they haven't gotten back to me. Pls can you help me out with it. I have requested to send you an email so I can share my phone number with you. Thank you.
Dont worry since u have requested I'm sure @blendy77 will respond to u. Maybe she is busy. U can do her a reminder again.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Realashabi: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group temitoore@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by laurelbae(f): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Pls add me to the watsapp group.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adexxod: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2020
laurelbae:
Pls add me to the watsapp group.

Pls add me to the WhatsApp grp... +2348134045999

Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Contentwell: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hi all! Please add me to the WhatsApp group as well. Contentwriterinc@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
So sorry for the late response, to be honest with u all, the whatsapp group is filled up for now thats the issue, its been in existence over six years so its not like its a new whatsapp group. When we have spaces will let u all know. Am sure other Babes also have whatsapp groups they can add you on. U can also post ur questions here and mysef and other maamas will help out as much as possible. One love!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Perculiar: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Will create a group to all those preparing for ivf procedure can join.

It's my own little way of paying back as God just blessed me with twins.

If you are interested send me a PM to add you.

11 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gelavin: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hello house please does anyone know a good ivf hospital in Lagos with high success rate or a faster option for conception

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (421) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.