Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275433 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lapagegirl(f): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
goldtosure:

Congratulations mama. May you carry to term in Jesus name. God is awesome!
Please share what you did differently and the hospital you used so we can learn. Thank you.
months before i ate clean, exercise 3 times a week, ate water melon and avocado, fertility massage the circle before the procedure. After transfer i was on bed rest for 48hrs, drank a lot of water, wore socks most times to keep my feet worm, took my medications at the same time, reduce stress the best way i could, watch comedy skit online, ate worm food at all times, no hot bath, ate pineapple everyday till pregnancy was confirmed, i prayed like never before. I used androcare care fertility center

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by goldtosure: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
lapagegirl:
months before i ate clean, exercise 3 times a week, ate water melon and avocado, fertility massage the circle before the procedure. After transfer i was on bed rest for 48hrs, drank a lot of water, wore socks most times to keep my feet worm, took my medications at the same time, reduce stress the best way i could, watch comedy skit online, ate worm food at all times, no hot bath, ate pineapple everyday till pregnancy was confirmed, i prayed like never before. I used androcare care fertility center

Thank you ma for sharing . E-hugs.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Horlaidey007: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pls is there any WhatsApp group for ivf member I would love to join. Horlaidey007@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Towerofgrace: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
lapagegirl:

Hello Sis congratulations, happy and healthy bumoing to you. Tried to send you message could you pls share contact details for the massage cost etc will be appreciated also.

Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lapagegirl(f): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
I no longer have access to that email. It is self fertility massage. I just went on YouTube and followed instructions.
Towerofgrace:

Hello Sis congratulations, happy and healthy bumoing to you. Tried to send you message could you pls share contact details for the massage cost etc will be appreciated also.

Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Okoro48: 4:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 5:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Greetings mamas please i am new here, is there any ivf center in the east running promo currently. And I also need tips from sabi mamas here on what I need to do to prepare for ivf. Ivf is really expensive are their foundation that help support ivf bills.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lamay: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
It is a BFP

I've had one failed cycle in the past and I also changed hospital because I didn't like how the hospital I used did their thing.

I prepared myself for more than 3months because of some circumstances beyond my control. I ate healthy,lost some weight too.

My husband and I prayed about two hospitals separately and God spoke to us to use a particular hospital on our list.

Did all my test and everything came out fine. Started the procedure and it was cancelled because my period refuse to stop.

Started again and everything worked fine.

I got 10eggs, 4 fertilised, 3 made it to day 3 and I had a day 3 transfer. Then the 2ww began. The most dreaded 2 weeks of my life. I had my transfer on a Monday, rested till Thursday and resumed school on Friday. I didn't take my bath from Tuesday to Thursday. I also didn't use deodorant or body cream for 1week. I drank a lot of water, ate pineapple core for 5days. I took avocado and banana all through the 2weeks even till now.

I did a home PT on day 12 and it was positive. Also had my blood PT on day 14 qnd it was positive.

33 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lamay:
It is a BFP

I've had one failed cycle in the past and I also changed hospital because I didn't like how the hospital I used did their thing.

I prepared myself for more than 3months because of some circumstances beyond my control. I ate healthy,lost some weight too.

My husband and I prayed about two hospitals separately and God spoke to us to use a particular hospital on our list.

Did all my test and everything came out fine. Started the procedure and it was cancelled because my period refuse to stop.

I got 10eggs, 4 fertilised, 3 made it to day 3 and I had a day 3 transfer. Then the 2ww began. The most dreaded 2 weeks of my life. I had my transfer on a Monday, rested till Thursday and resumed school on Friday. I didn't take my bath from Tuesday to Thursday. I also didn't use deodorant or body cream for 1week. I drank a lot of water, ate pineapple core for 5days. I took avocado and banana all through the 2weeks even till now.

I did a home PT on day 12 and it was positive. Also had my blood PT on day 14 qnd it was positive.

Congratulations ma'am. Very happy for you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummy4life1: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Happy Sunday All.
Kindly assist interprete dis semen analysis & advise onhat parameter to improve.
His sperm count is 10m.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Womanizer(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Pojomojo:
drop your email

Is that your pic on your profile?

You have very sensuous and kissable lips grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Perculiar: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations which clinic did you use.

Lamay:
It is a BFP

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bunu234: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lamay:
It is a BFP

Congrats! You are blessed. Wanted to ask pls. Was it the Dr that advised not to take a bath for those days and not to use cream or deodorant? Pls enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Lamay:
It is a BFP

Congratulations ma, may you carry to term and deliver successfully Amen

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lamay: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2021
PositiveLady1:
Congratulations ma, may you carry to term and deliver successfully Amen

Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lamay: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2021
bunu234:

Congrats! You are blessed. Wanted to ask pls. Was it the Dr that advised not to take a bath for those days and not to use cream or deodorant? Pls enlighten me. Thanks

Thank you.

No. I just decided it on my own

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lamay: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Perculiar:
Congratulations which clinic did you use.

Thank you. St ives Ikoyi
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lamay: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Mummy4life1:
Congratulations ma'am. Very happy for you

Thank you so much. I got a lot of encouragement from your testimony too because we had almost similar case.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
Please sabi mamas is doing a hystereoscopy before an ivf mandatory? Pls is it everyone that did ivf did hystereoscopy ist?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Itissettled3:
I did a hysteroscopy and didn't have to wait for 3 months. I think I did my IVF about 4 weeks after the procedure.

Hi mama were you on any medication after the hystereoscopy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CravingChic: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
PositiveLady1:
Please sabi mamas is doing a hystereoscopy before an ivf mandatory? Pls is it everyone that did ivf did hystereoscopy ist?

Doing a hysteroscopy can help improve your chances of conception especially if the gyny suspects you may have adhesions, polyps or any other obstruction in your womb, these can be easily detected in an HSG report. So if your doctor suggests it, I think you should do it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2021
CravingChic:

Doing a hysteroscopy can help improve your chances of conception especially if the gyny suspects you may have adhesions, polyps or any other obstruction in your womb, these can be easily detected in an HSG report. So if your doctor suggests it, I think you should do it.
Thank you ma. The main doc said I don't need it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2021
please i have a question mamas, I have been asking some questions at the hospital I intend to use for ivf. I got to know that day 3 and day 5 transfer has different price to it. About 150k difference. We are also putting cost into consideration because it was not easy for us raising this money. I was also told that the decision on which of them I wl b going for will be made before we start.

Because i asked them what if i paid for day 5 transfer and the embryo did not make it to day 5(God forbid), Will I be refunded but they said no. I don't pray for a failed cycle but mamas is this so with other clinics? What if the egg did not make it to day 5 the whole money spent on ivf will go. Pls who has done day 3 any good reviews. Sorry for the long post.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
PositiveLady1:
please i have a question mamas, I have been asking some questions at the hospital I intend to use for ivf. I got to know that day 3 and day 5 transfer has different price to it. About 150k difference. We are also putting cost into consideration because it was not easy for us raising this money. I was also told that the decision on which of them I wl b going for will be made before we start.

Because i asked them what if i paid for day 5 transfer and the embryo did not make it to day 5(God forbid), Will I be refunded but they said no. I don't pray for a failed cycle but mamas is this so with other clinics? What if the egg did not make it to day 5 the whole money spent on ivf will go. Pls who has done day 3 any good reviews. Sorry for the long post.
I had 2 log in 2 advice u ,It seems u re using life international
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Well day 5 transfer is always better dan day 3 ,anyways depending on how many eggs re retrieved nd also d age factor,pls do u research well nd dnt totally depend on wat d dr tells u ooo,most hospital always put d money factor first before even d patients interest,dem no send u oo,but dat doesn't mean dey re not good ooo,egg dey give oral progesterone nd unless u insist dey will cyclogest
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Is it Dr okpara that said u dnt need d hysteroscopy?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CravingChic: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
PositiveLady1:
Thank you ma. The main doc said I don't need it.
then pay it no heed...I wish you success in your cycle. Congrats in advance.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Agumbawife:
I had 2 log in 2 advice u ,It seems u re using life international
yes I plan to pls any advice
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Agumbawife:
Well day 5 transfer is always better dan day 3 ,anyways depending on how many eggs re retrieved nd also d age factor,pls do u research well nd dnt totally depend on wat d dr tells u ooo,most hospital always put d money factor first before even d patients interest,dem no send u oo,but dat doesn't mean dey re not good ooo,egg dey give oral progesterone nd unless u insist dey will cyclogest
Thanks for your response , please did you use them, what was your experience. Was it a positive cycle
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Still on my 2wks wait but they re good ,only dat u av 2 be proactive nd carry out ur research properly!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.