Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1274779 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Sorry 2 ask ,how old re u?becos dey do better with younger women since dey do 1 protocol for all women
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Agumbawife:
Still on my 2wks wait but they re good ,only dat u av 2 be proactive nd carry out ur research properly!
wow I wish you all the best ma. Bfp to you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
PositiveLady1:
wow I wish you all the best ma. Bfp to you
Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PositiveLady1: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Agumbawife:
Thank you
pls check your mail
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by viviparity: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please has anyone used bridge stone in pH, how is there service
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 2:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Good evening mamas. Just curious
For those of you with successful cycle, did you have your evening bath/shower on the night of transfer? Or did you wait for 1 or 2 days before bathing.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by goldtosure: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Goldie16:
For those of you with successful cycle, did you have your evening bath/shower on the night of transfer? Or did you wait for 1 or 2 days before bathing.

Most mamas who had bfp after ivf usually don't have their bath from night of transfer to like 4 or 5 days after, at least based on what I have read here. I think the whole idea is to reduce unnecessary body movements or bending or to avoid cold as one is supposed to keep warm as much as possible after transfer. Other Sabi mamas will answer your question better when they come online.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lapagegirl(f): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Goldie16:
No i did not had my bath that day, transfer was on sunday morning had my bath on Tuesday morning.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pls how reliable re urine cheap urine pregnancy test kit,its 14dp5dt,d test shows bfn but I have lots of symptoms ,blood test 2morrow?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
viviparity:
Please has anyone used bridge stone in pH, how is there service

I personally know Dr Eze. He is good. You will have no regrets. He is also a good Christian

He is proactive and a good listener. Discuss your fears with him.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulvine83: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Agumbawife post=103367344]Pls how reliable re urine cheap urine pregnancy test kit,its 14dp5dt,d test shows bfn but I have lots of symptoms ,blood test 2morrow?
It's like we cycled together at life. Had my day 5 transfer on 20th of June, was supposed to test today but I'm scared because I didn't have any symptoms. Will go for blood test tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulvine83: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Agumbawife post=103367344]Pls how reliable re urine cheap urine pregnancy test kit,its 14dp5dt,d test shows bfn but I have lots of symptoms ,blood test 2morrow?
Blood test gives accurate result. Best of luck.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemmyk: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Plss any WhatsApp group created for ivf, I really want to knw what some people are doing differently to achieve a Bfp, going in for my 4th cycle and am really praying it works plus if someone can recommend what I can use to increase my egg quantity am a slow responder and have done several months on dhea and ubiquinol and some other supplements but they had little impact on the quantity though the egg quality of the last cycle was impressive yet I had a bfn
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=fruitfulvine83 post=103374806][/quote]yes same day il send u a mail
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=fruitfulvine83 post=103374806][/quote]or pls send me a mail really dnt understand how 2 go about it
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bunu234: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
kemmyk:
Plss any WhatsApp group created for ivf, I really want to knw what some people are doing differently to achieve a Bfp, going in for my 4th cycle and am really praying it works plus if someone can recommend what I can use to increase my egg quantity am a slow responder and have done several months on dhea and ubiquinol and some other supplements but they had little impact on the quantity though the egg quality of the last cycle was impressive yet I had a bfn

Take oval boost and vit d3 as well as coq-10. But inform your doctor first before taking it. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello all
I am new here.
Please can I get some information on ivf with donor sperm in Nigeria?
Please how is this sourced?
Which hospital can I use reliably for this?
Please help a sister.
Thanks all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by viviparity: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
wonyi:

I personally know Dr Eze. He is good. You will have no regrets. He is also a good Christian

He is proactive and a good listener. Discuss your fears with him.
thanks sister,do you know there cost?I actually went there for fertility issues but I find out that he is into IVF,I said let's me ask
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
It's well dear, have you looked into your diet? Reduce sugar and sugary drinks completely, avoid processed foods, junks, high carbohydrates and anything made of flour, you need to do these consistently for like 3 months before your next ivf, may heaven answer you speedily
kemmyk:

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
viviparity:
thanks sister,do you know there cost?I actually went there for fertility issues but I find out that he is into IVF,I said let's me ask

He is approachable. Discuss payment plan with him. Regarding the cost, I know he is compassionate and flexible
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemmyk: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
MummyNeto:
It's well dear, have you looked into your diet? Reduce sugar and sugary drinks completely, avoid processed foods, junks, high carbohydrates and anything made of flour, you need to do these consistently for like 3 months before your next ivf, may heaven answer you speedily
thanks for replying, i actually did all you listed above for 3 months, infact I stopped eating all our regular foods, was eating more of vegetables, drinking smoothies, I replaced white rice with brown rice, burgur wheat eating oat in short I stopped everything totally and I reduced so much in weight and yet only 2 eggs was retrieved even with the AFC of 9.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemmyk: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please who can recommend where I can do an acupuncture in Lagos at an affordable price, all the ones I saw are way too expensive sad
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
kemmyk:
thanks for replying, i actually did all you listed above for 3 months, infact I stopped eating all our regular foods, was eating more of vegetables, drinking smoothies, I replaced white rice with brown rice, burgur wheat eating oat in short I stopped everything totally and I reduced so much in weight and yet only 2 eggs was retrieved even with the AFC of 9.

Good day mama, do you have pcos?

Goggle FHPRO FOR WOMEN TO IMPROVE EGG QUALITY.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by viviparity: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
wonyi:

please can someone with fibroid take it? Where can I get it in pH sister
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
viviparity:
please can someone with fibroid take it? Where can I get it in pH sister

It's a product of Fairhaven Like fertile aid. Search online. We got ours from lagos

Discuss with your health practitioner regarding.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemmyk: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
wonyi:

No I don’t have PCOS but was diagnosed of low AMH but during my last ivf the doc was not concerned about it, he said since my FSH was below the borderline that I don’t need to worry and yet I never responded well to the drugs during stimulation

Someone here just prescribed ova boost ( from the same brand as FHPRO) for me and which I just got but I got to find out it contains myo-inositol which is not good for people with DOR but it helps poor responder , now I don’t knw if to discontinue using it or I should stay on it?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2021
kemmyk:
No I don’t have PCOS but was diagnosed of low AMH but during my last ivf the doc was not concerned about it, he said since my FSH was below the borderline that I don’t need to worry and yet I never responded well to the drugs during stimulation

Someone here just prescribed ova boost ( from the same brand as FHPRO) for me and which I just got but I got to find out it contains myo-inositol which is not good for people with DOR but it helps poor responder , now I don’t knw if to discontinue using it or I should stay on it?

Google the content of FHPRO. ALTHOUGH FHPRO WORKED FOR ME AS A PCOS PATIENT. if it's suitable and you haven't opened it, please return and exchange it for FHPRO. ALTHOUGH THE COST MAY BE TWICE OR THRICE THE COST OF OVABOOST

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by goldtosure: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mama @ Wonyi is FHPRO good for someone without PCOS, someone with regular menstrual cycle but who is advanced in age?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wow, you are really doing well sis, have you tried dhea? If you need the ebook" it starts with the egg" I can send it to you, it really helped.
kemmyk:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
MummyNeto:
Wow, you are really doing well sis, have you tried dhea? If you need the ebook" it starts with the egg" I can send it to you, it really helped.

If I may ask, was it long or short protocol?
Short protocol produces reduced t number of eggs compared to long protocol.
Was the procedure monitored?
Ordinarily, it's best to cancel when the patient isn't responding
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
goldtosure:
Mama @ Wonyi is FHPRO good for someone without PCOS, someone with regular menstrual cycle but who is advanced in age?

It improves egg quality. I took it for more than 3 months and stopped immediately I started my injections. It should work for u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemmyk: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
MummyNeto:
my sister I used dhea for 3 months , I used all the supplements listed in the book sef, it didn’t work for me ooo cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.