Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,863 members, 7,899,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Hijab Wearing Female Footballer Meets Osimhen Months After Playing With Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hijab Wearing Female Footballer Meets Osimhen Months After Playing With Neymar (402 Views)

Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar / Benfica Women Team Sores 293 Goals And Concedes 0 after playing 16 Matches / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijab Wearing Female Footballer Meets Osimhen Months After Playing With Neymar by damilola4162(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hijab-wearing Nigerian female footballer, Abdulazeez Zulfah has expressed her happiness to have finally met with Super Eagles strike, Victor Osimhen who is currently in Lagos for holiday after a successful season in Europe.

The Nigerian international was in his best form for Napoli last season helping them to win the Scudetto and also recorded his name in the history books after becoming the first African to win the Golden Boot award in Italy.

The former Lille talisman also on Sunday, June 18, scored a brace for the Super Eagles in their 3-2 win over Sierra Leone which gave the Nigerian team the ticket for the 2023 African Cup of Nations in Ivory Coast.

After the encounter, Osimhen traveled to Lagos where he met with his old friends, associates and also visited the Primary School he went to in Olusosun.

Abdulazeez Zulfah was on the ground while Osimhen was visiting his previous home in Olusosun. He promptly noticed her and gave her a hug.

Abdulazeez Zulfah told Sports Brief that meeting Osimhen and speaking with the Napoli player was a dream come true for her.

Abdulazeez Zulfah hails Osimhen

''It was a great day for me when Osimhen spotted me among the crowd and asked me to come near him for pictures and a little discussion. It was like a dream come true because we all know that he is the best African player for now.

''Osimhen advised me to keep working hard and I promised him.''

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/hijab-wearing-female-footballer-meets-osimhen-months-after-playing-with-neymar-in-qatar/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Hijab Wearing Female Footballer Meets Osimhen Months After Playing With Neymar by damilola4162(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sss
Re: Hijab Wearing Female Footballer Meets Osimhen Months After Playing With Neymar by ManWater: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Why not Female Footballer Meets...
Re: Hijab Wearing Female Footballer Meets Osimhen Months After Playing With Neymar by orohbiro(f): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Juju at work here
Re: Hijab Wearing Female Footballer Meets Osimhen Months After Playing With Neymar by wallarwallar(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Don't know why u hv 2 put on hijab playing football l jst tire dey always hv issue with everything.

Japa to country dat do not entertain rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Todays Tips (bet9ja 5hqp9h5) / 2 Odds Rollover / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.