Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,824 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? (11894 Views)

Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
@Op

How old are you again?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by kpolli(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ela ojukan
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by babyboy3(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
Dancing with girls in clubs is sssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo 90's

People dont do it anymore (over here in UK)

Its either you go to the club with your own date and dance with her

you see a girl you like and go up and speak to her (whether you have a good "flow" is down to you)

Last year at a club in Lagos with my friends, I saw some guys dancing you would think theirs a dancing competion going on,  all because they want to impress a girl.

I see a girl I like I walk up to her and we chat,  all the "excuse me dance, yo baby yo, attitude disappeared with the last century"

The problem is that once one or two girls say no to you, some other girls would notice that some girls have turned down your request to dance, thats when it becomes more difficult for you to get a dance (which was your mission)

Bro you need to be smoother than the "excuse me dance attitude"
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2011
See trouble oohh

Okay, I am not ugly; i do not have body odor; and my mouth does not stink.

NOw that we have cleared that up

I really enjoy dancing (do not know how good I am at it, but i enjoy it).

I really don't think I can do the whole go slow thing.

I am yoruba and we shake our body very well when we dance.

At the club, the bar is downstairs, so i have no chance of inviting a girl for a drink.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Dabss(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
Lol @ replies,
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Gbenge77(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
I wouldnt know.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by babyboy3(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
See trouble oohh

At the club, the bar is downstairs, so i have no chance of inviting a girl for a drink.

If you enter a dancing competition and win!!!!!! you would be a babe magnet due to your new found stardom
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by yusuf2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
beejaei:

See trouble oohh

ahha, so u knew why all along, yet you started the thread anyways, it's very easy to spot a yoruba guy in a club, "he would be dancing fuji or yahozeey to any genre of music" undecided
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by iyatrustee(f): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^talking from experience i guess undecided undecided undecided
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Ikroberts: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
I think that you are one the handicap
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
This poster sounds like a lame pervert ,  and hes probably got no  swag,  How can u be dancing to impress hoes do you think they come to the club to look for dudes who can dance?? They are on their hustle aswell,  So next time, these are the list of things you need to do wen u in the club:

*** Switch your style up, dump all those baggy jeans and trainers crap, and get some fresh fitted nice clothings, if possible a nice blazer combined with a nice shirt and straight jeans,

*** Invest in a nice smelling designer fragrance for men and a cool necklace jewelry.

*** A clean Haircut / shave,

** A nice polished pair of shoes with no scratches,

Golden Rule, When you are in the club, Be urself, dnt get shy,  Since u like to dance, ADD A BIT OF SWAG TO YOUR DANCING STYLE, and do it in a cool spot, and U will attract chicks,,  when you get noticed, dnt give the game away so easily, a little bit of smile can charm them, 

when they come over, DO NOT OFFER TO BUY THEM A DRINK,
Chat with them, and try and entice them into your dancing spirit,  infact U really dnt even have to ask them for a dance,  JUST GENTLY HOLD THEM ON THE LEFT OR RIGHT HAND AND PULL THEM CLOSER

BINGO!!!!!,  Mark my words,,  I learnt this through experience of being rejected,  I even sometimes wear sunshades in clubs, to draw attention, 

FINAL RULE::: DO NOT ACT DESPERATE, LOOK FOR YOUR TARGETS, THERE IS ALWAYS A GIRL WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE, ITS your JOB TO SPOT HER,  AND TAKE HER HOME FOR SOME KOBOKO,

Enjoy brother, !!!!
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by binigirl(f): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
lol-- Stand. Let the girl do "the work". Wink No need for the effizy-Michael-Jackson-moves if you have no rhythm.
Na true talk be dat oh!  cheesy
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by MMM2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
op just pay dem if u want dem 2 dance with u
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
see insults ooh.

I am not looking for a babe to tkae home. I lioke dancing and I just need to know how to get dancing partners in clubs after some moet.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Texther(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ikroberts:

I think that you are one the handicap
kpolli:

Ela ojukan
arsenefc:

@Op

How old are you again?
brainpulse:

Have you checked your breathe? Maybe that is what is chasing Ladies away from you.
Or you have you checked your Body ordour? Maybe you have an offensive one when you sweat.
u guys are so funny
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by r231(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
funny thread grin grin
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Xionez(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
If you guys say he reeks, does that mean that D.C babes have no sense organ for smell
On second thoughts, leaving in D.C no be beans, taxes and all that, so they (D.C. babes) may have balanced that equation and decide to do it for the dough no matter the consequence.
  But SOME (note the word SOME) of our Naija babes mind what their getting into and would rather wait for a better sheep to jump the fence before pouncing on it if push comes to shove.

What you can do is to wear an expensive perfume (not to strong to kill the crowd but subtle enough to make her feel like she is somewhere else wink ). I recommend that you tell a trusted but random lady to scout one for you.

Then when in the club, play the part of a cool, calm and collected guy(Triple Cs) and not shake body like you have an epileptic fit.
Watch Usher in his 'Lil Freak' music video for example. Or better still P. Diddy's 'Come to Me' video. Google for it.

beejaei:

see insults ooh.

I am not looking for a babe to tkae home. I lioke dancing and I just need to know how to get dancing partners in clubs after some moet.
If thats the case, u had better leave dancing to owambe parties, weddings and the likes because some babes take clubs as their night shifts or office (call it RUNS NIGERIA LTD if you wish) and you dont dance in someone's office, do you?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by egberipops(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
GUY check your house of reps. may be too much dialogue coming from  DOWN there when you are dancing with them chicks cos it scares them away, . or may be your mouth de release brown vapour cos dem babes na like dat either or may be na ur villa winsheee dem de do you oh,

BETTER STILL, YOUR DESTINY MIGHT BE TO BECOME A PASTOR SO GO OPEN A CHURCH IF YOU CAN , gracias.,
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if your church members(girls) still de run away from you as their pastor then ask your mother why? cos she knows,, kiss kiss grin
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by MENTORCH(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
In da club nigerian girls don`t give a damn about how good you dance or not, wot dey look @ iz how expensive you look,from your dressing to the amount of bottles you pop,if possible they could trace d car you came with,yahoo boys have changed the mindset of girls in d club, you could go 2 d club and sit down and be poppin bottles, some would be looking @ your table, then if you wana dance it would be alot easier, d best stuff iz to go 2 d club wif a girl, coz wotz even d point of dancing wif a girl in d club, after dt u wld see a love-vendor taking her home,
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Airtimex(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
you really need help angry too bad i don"t know what to say ok, i suggest you stop dancing undecided if you can"t do without dancing plz stop talking while dancing wink it might be your breath embarassed
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by manny4life(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
great1:

This poster sounds like a lame pervert ,  and hes probably got no  swag,  How can u be dancing to impress hoes do you think they come to the club to look for dudes who can dance?? They are on their hustle aswell,  So next time, these are the list of things you need to do wen u in the club:

*** Switch your style up, dump all those baggy jeans and trainers crap, and get some fresh fitted nice clothings, if possible a nice blazer combined with a nice shirt and straight jeans,

*** Invest in a nice smelling designer fragrance for men and a cool necklace jewelry.

*** A clean Haircut / shave,

** A nice polished pair of shoes with no scratches,

Golden Rule, When you are in the club, Be urself, dnt get shy,  Since u like to dance, ADD A BIT OF SWAG TO YOUR DANCING STYLE, and do it in a cool spot, and U will attract chicks,,  when you get noticed, dnt give the game away so easily, a little bit of smile can charm them, 

when they come over, DO NOT OFFER TO BUY THEM A DRINK,
Chat with them, and try and entice them into your dancing spirit,  infact U really dnt even have to ask them for a dance,  JUST GENTLY HOLD THEM ON THE LEFT OR RIGHT HAND AND PULL THEM CLOSER

BINGO!!!!!,  Mark my words,,  I learnt this through experience of being rejected,  I even sometimes wear sunshades in clubs, to draw attention, 

FINAL RULE::: DO NOT ACT DESPERATE, LOOK FOR YOUR TARGETS, THERE IS ALWAYS A GIRL WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE, ITS your JOB TO SPOT HER,  AND TAKE HER HOME FOR SOME KOBOKO,

Enjoy brother, !!!!

You hit the nail on the head; I couldn't agree more. The highlighted is the best way to go about it because appearance matters; it makes or breaks you. To add to that, just because u think you don't have odor, doesn't mean others don't think so; please get the Listerine fresh strip, it works good to reduce mouth odor. As for the armpit smell that can often arise from sweat, well you know what to do. Besides, what club is this in DC?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by spicyc: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nigeria is 51 years old this month and I couldn’t just hold it than to pour it out.

Introducing “The Independence Jumbo Pack”
You will never find this anywhere
The Secrets I’m About To Reveal In This Jumbo Pack Will Teach You How You Can Dominate Your Life Financial, Physically, Spiritually, Health Wise And Mentally.
Learn Some Easy-To-Implement Tips And Convert Your Online And Offline Business Into A Naira Churning Machine. I am going to give you the “Brains” of some Top Marketers to profit from freely.

Click here to get the free info: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=264028126971164
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ok, officially phock all you's mothers that insist I have either body odor or mouth odor. You all will never make it in life. Oloriburuku peoples
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by bxg(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by 9janinja1(f): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2011
kpolli:

Ela ojukan

i havent heard that since primary school, ela ojukan, ela part one, ela part two, won tun fo wo bo ju.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by omega25red(m): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2011
poster

since you shake your body and you enjoy dancing you should find clubs that play house and electronica music that will give you a chance to dance as you want and the girls wont leave because electronica music is usually continuos and with complex beats that just makes you move for hours.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by moremi2008(m): 2:59am On Oct 05, 2011
Oh gawd, what a foolishness! Dancing vigorously in the club! No wonder all the girls are running from you. If you like dancing so much, go get yourself a large mirror and turn you living room into a dancing parlor! Better yet, record yourself dancing and upload it to youtube. You'll get a lot more girls that way.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Jenifa1: 3:17am On Oct 05, 2011
beejaei:

Ok, officially phock all you's mothers that insist I have either body odor or mouth odor. You all will never make it in life. Oloriburuku peoples

hahaha I like you already!!  grin
it's too bad I don't go to clubs.

I think it's peer pressure though.
just like a lot of naija guys also do not dance in clubs. they just prefer to grind and do nothing else.
unless it's a non-club nigerian party of course (like a wedding or anniversary) then they really dance. which is always better imo.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2011
lol, try ultrabar or something. If you are not rolling VIP club love girls can be stuck up.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by sylve11: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2011
yusuf_@:

ahha, so u knew why all along, yet you started the thread anyways, it's very easy to spot a yoruba guy in a club, "he would be dancing fuji or yahozeey to any genre of music" undecided

man u r a ful. No kill me o. . grin cool
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by phredryk: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2011
DUde, U're probably overdoing it, just go with the flow, these days women love to do the dancing so just B EASY,
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Sike(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
Hmmm. . Funny thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / 10 Ways You Can Come Out Of Being A One-minute Man In Bed / If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.