Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA (25965 Views)

How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Angelfrost(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
I await serious results...!

Buhari promised to end terrorism and insecurity in 6 months... It got worse in the space of 8 years!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by OLOKOESHIN: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
I await serious results...!

Buhari promised to end terrorism and insecurity in 6 months... It got worse in the space of 8 years!
PitObi supporter comprises of the following:
1. 50% stark illiterate( these categories include SSCE dropped holder, Poly dropout, certificate forgers, Special center JAMB/WAEC center candidate & lastly lecturer sorting graduates).

2. Corrupt People( included lawywes & G-boys
supporter includes
3. Ethnic bigots
4. Opportunist media outlets
5. G-boys' agbodegbas (skit makers & dead career actors and actresses)
6. Premium olosho, work related style olosho, fake business operators a.k.a 491s
7. People whose heart is filled with hate & bile

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by nihinlade(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
The best EFCC head of all time.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by article1: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
FuckTheMod:
No be to just appreciate and speak grammar o
WE NEED YOU TO WORK DILIGENTLY.
Has he ever fail in any of his official responsibility?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by benitwater(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Juanmike:
When are you getting appointment?
you want make he tell you baa
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
victorDanladi:
Concentrate more on crime prevention before it occurred.Put mechanism in place to prevent crime.

Understand that nigerian security issues go beyond TERRORISM...there is banditry and kidnapping which are often go unnoticed.

2 helicopters per LG will enable swift response to crime fighting.Deploy technology to trace criminals.

Those military men are feeding fat on terrorism. THEY DONT WANT IT TO END...please, stop them.They are not trained on preventing crime but to fight it!

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by haywhy80: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Toosure70:
Prove your enemy wrong man

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by descartes400: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
HeartlessMan:
He should send me envelope if he's truly grateful.

You mean the Dele Giwa kind of envelope cheesy
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Angelfrost(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

PitObi supporter comprises of the following:
1. 50% stark illiterate( these categories include SSCE dropped holder, Poly dropout, certificate forgers, Special center JAMB/WAEC center candidate & lastly lecturer sorting graduates).

2. Corrupt People( included lawywes & G-boys
supporter includes
3. Ethnic bigots
4. Opportunist media outlets
5. G-boys' agbodegbas (skit makers & dead career actors and actresses)
6. Premium olosho, work related style olosho, fake business operators a.k.a 491s
7. People whose heart is filled with hate & bile

Okay... So, what has this got to do with my post, please??!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by austinvsb: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mark this - After Asiwaju, Ribadu is next president from the North
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Kaa4(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/NuhuRibadu/status/1673043406476435457?t=2-C0iEqlv7BMLLkUrhdY9Q&s=19
I will measure you properly by your achievements in a year, if you can decimate the Boko Haram menace, the Fulani threats, and kidnappings that have made Nigeria unsafe in the last eight years. Please know also that you could have been President of this country.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by hopexter(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
HeartlessMan:
He should send me envelope if he's truly grateful.

Envelop of your warrant of arrest or what
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Mohisah: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2023
obama99:
I comment my reserve. I would have preferred him in another post. Still wish him all the best
I like your reply. He was meant for another post, but Asiwaju saw him fit for Security issues than the other that was set for him since before Primary Election. Tinubu has all his list of loyalist, people are just lobbying in noise, if u can't be resourceful you won't get anything. He(Asiwaju) has promised himself a free run in 2nd term without a match, so he'll appoint those that'll work well so that re-election back into the office won't be a stress.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by onuman: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2023
Rehufling old and proven outdated persons in office - APC style. Political patronage.
The country moves in a circle.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by moshino(m): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2023
Nature02:
Please if anybody can help me with a little money to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Pls to feed is a verg big problem for my family please no matter how little, it will go a long way. Have not eaten any thing since yesterday morning pls. My father is retired and my mom is late. I'm a single mom with my own son to feed, the small money that I make have used it to cater for my dad illness and pay our houserent but his health is getting worse. We can't even eat or buy water to drink anymore. Pls if you are reading this message kindly come to our aid pls, no matter how small it will help a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs as you have shown us mercy, amen.

Acct num:
Faithh
First Bank

FRAUD - SCAM - 419

Don't you have shame or dignity.
You keep registering new NL accounts, and come up with different stories to beg for money. Why can't you find honest work to do, no matter how little it pays, and God can bless you from there.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Muh247: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2023
He would do his best, and I hope the president makes sure the generals listen to him
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Osilama1: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2023
chukkystar:
He has to prove those Generals that didn't want him wrong
prove what anyone can be appionted NSA na here wey military hangover de worry us... It's a civilian post so pple should chill besides ribadu is an ex police dude...

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 26, 2023
Nature02:
Please if anybody can help me with a little money to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Pls to feed is a verg big problem for my family please no matter how little, it will go a long way. Have not eaten any thing since yesterday morning pls. My father is retired and my mom is late. I'm a single mom with my own son to feed, the small money that I make have used it to cater for my dad illness and pay our houserent but his health is getting worse. We can't even eat or buy water to drink anymore. Pls if you are reading this message kindly come to our aid pls, no matter how small it will help a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs as you have shown us mercy, amen.

Acct num:
Faithh
First Bank
You will modify your post tire because no one give f***k about that rubbish.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Bluntemperor: 3:00am On Jun 26, 2023
frog12:
if you do well, work well, stand straight, there's always a good future for you. i like the fact that Ribadu was reappointed into government post. now he should expose all the corruption in the NSA office. I know Ribadu will not keep quiet. grin

GBAM!
Well said!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Yankee101: 4:50am On Jun 26, 2023
First job is root out Fulani bandits
So we don’t call them your brothers if you fail
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by 9jaRealist: 4:59am On Jun 26, 2023
>
Ribadu, go and arrest the BARBARIANS who lynched a fellow citizens in the 21st century for supposed “blasphemy”…
Some will refer to the kids there are “future terrorists”but they are already actively participating in MURDEROUS LYNCHING!

>

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Impecca(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Worthy Patriot, we wish you all the best sir. Thank you for your support and loyalty to Asiwaju Tinubu.
May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
To Asiwaju? Not to Nigerians again?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:15am On Jun 26, 2023
You mean what? I thought the land is located in Lagos or Ibadan or Abuja or Ogun state. You mean I should come to nsobumsobu area where unknown gunmen operate.
Until the Deltans pursue those people out of that side. Though as for me mbanu. Aje a wa o
propsad4:
Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxLDwJD1C8

The Cheapest you can get inside Asaba Main Town
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by tenderlaw(m): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2023
Nature02:

Acct num:
Faithh
First Bank
This is becoming annoying. This online begging has to stop. You're a single mum, so what? There are many mums out there doing different jobs to cater for their children. Funny enough you just registered this account today with the sole aim of online begging. Where is the Father of your child?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by iHateFraudsters: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2023
SleekyP:

Heartlessman angry

grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by condralbedez: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2023
tenderlaw:

This is becoming annoying. This online begging has to stop. You're a single mum, so what? There are many mums out there doing different jobs to cater for their children. Funny enough you just registered this account today with the sole aim of online begging. Where is the Father of your child?
Don't mind the scammer, let him/her sale his/her phone and eat.

He keep registering new Username everyday.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by Elidrisy20: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2023
No be to appreciate, na to work ooo
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA by osuofia2(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2023
'Nuhu" in Obj Voice. One of the best police Officer and anti graft czar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhousec / COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause / Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.