Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies (9139 Views)

What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( / Ladies, What's Your Kinda Opinion About This(pix) / Your Opinion About Dating Your Neighnour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Ideyontop: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Women!!!!!!!!!!! some of una get plenty wahala!!!!!!!! May God save the brothers!
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
A wise guy will date at the level he can afford.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by BoredAtWor: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
@  busygirl

Good you make and spend your own money.

Compared to other girls. grin
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by http(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
For me i like girls that have self esteem and who know what they want and can afford it, not depending on a guy to maintain their high level or what-have-you. I believe a guy can help occationally, but not pushing that responsibility to him cos hes your Guy.

If you call urself High mainenance, then you should afford it without depending on a guy to do that, simple. I love simple but  elegant things and my wife knows that, she is pretty and simple.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by tellwisdom: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
high class, low class all we want is GOOD PUNNY undecided undecided
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by snthesis(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
pro01:

ill-mannered pretender covered in Brazilian hair from her head down to her p.u.b.ic region.
dis got my imagination racing- lol!!!!! fixing brazilian hair on her p.u.b.ic region- hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

iice:

Hmmm i used to think i was high maintenance emotionally. Ok make that, still think i am.
U ar.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by iice(f): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
Because i don give you rollercoaster? grin
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by staga: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
Any high-maintenance girl that is not giving equivalent returns in puss.y is not worth it. Imagine a girl asking me to pay her house rent when I have not even had her once. That one no go work o!
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
staga:

Any high-maintenance girl that is not giving equivalent returns in puss.y is not worth it. Imagine a girl asking me to pay her house rent when I have not even had her once. That one no go work o!
Bullsh!t! Why dont you get a high maintenance Prostitute for that then? undecided
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by kpolli(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
I do not mind
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by coogar: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
Orikinla:

A wise guy will date at the level he can afford.

a smart guy will operate in any level!
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by snthesis(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
yes o- up down left right sad
i'm still hanging in there though tongue
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by brauneyes: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
Casting a thought on this whole "high maintenance" gibberish, wealthy people do not flaunt what they have. As many have said on this topic, if u do not have high self esteem, cannot hold an intelligible conversation, do not have the means of meeting your own needs without depending on a guy to do so,You are a very small package, with all ur contributions to make Gucci, Prada, YSL, et.al amass more wealth.
Why should i care about ur fake brazillian weave, when i can date a brazillian girl with natural hair  if that intrigues me?
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Owugal(f): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
to those men who say they go for the non- weave babes who are not high maintenance, you dey lie and are well deceived.

NOW, high maintenanace has levels.

there is the girl who likes her gap, old navy, express and forever 21.

theres the girl who loves her anne klein, juicy couture, and celebrity designer wear.

then theres the girl who loves her gucci , prada, valentino and versace.

it depends on whose pocket the bill is being footed.

most of the natural babes i see dont have boyfriends and they are into poetry and black is beautiful, black peoples rights activist activities.

most of the ladies in weave, with a love for sephora, mary kay (actually not mary kay),  Mac and sleek always have boyfriends.

so you guys are deceived. Who no like better thing.?

its like a woman saying she has a fondness for poor guys with bad breath. Shege, Kai, olorun ma jen kin gbo. naa lie.

Beauty is to men as money is to women.

no beauty no lambourghini

and fake hair and makeup is not a multi trillion dollar industry all over the world for nothing.

how many ladies do you know get married with their own real hair attached to their heads at the alter.

stop all this deception.

money is good

beauty is good

and you men borrow your friends cars

so why cant we women borrow( actually buy) a brazilian or indian womans hair

please lets all wake up.

if a weaved woman broke your heart, after she realized your jaguar wasnt yours, then your fault.

so high maintenance or not, there are plenty of guys out there who are horrible in character, they often have a GF to match

i actually want plastic surgery right now. beauty is good, no one sees another person and says WOW, LOOK AT THE VIRTUE ON HER/HIM. they see ur face and clothes first.

but if you want to maintain the relationship i admit you need character and perhaps juju and  threat. but its all good. the world is as it is
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by BABE3: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
Princek12:

You need to expose yourself to more facets of life, and you need to read and critically think about people's opinions and respond addressing the issues, not just by saying that my opinion is not well founded. Why is not well founded? Don't you think there is a veracity to my comment?

Ha! Ye! shocked  You still have the audacity to type these n*****s*?! Still talking about veracity?  Lol.

Oga, maybe you didn't hear yourself type. You said/typed:

I don't stereotype anyone, but if she is into popular brands, then to me it is a sign that she has a low self esteem.

First of all, you said you don't stereotype ANYONE, but ANY LADY that is into popular brands has a low self esteem. What a statement! You contradicted yourself Sir.  

Secondly, (ignoring the first portion of your statement) you're implying that ANY WOMAN/GIRL/LADY, that wears GUCCI/PRADA/GIVENCHY/VERA WANG/YSL/OSCAR DE LA RENTA has a low slow self esteem.  

Does that even make any form of sense to you---? Seriously? Does it?

Princek12:

Perhaps my comment hit home and you are in denials.

lol -- Me? Gucci? Atall. I haven't gotten to that "stage" yet. Hopefully I will; when God starts blessing my hustle. I'm still rocking H&M and Forever21.  grin

The absurdity and ridiculousness of your statement caught my attention. I had to quote/question you.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Basildon1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2011
Owu gal:

@ OWU GAL, U r a star! Most guys want fly girls that cost pennies. Jokes!
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by dastudent(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
Make a lady emotionally happy,she would adjust herself to your current status no matter how high maintenance she is.

If you are a so called high maintenance girl who judges a guy based on his dressing,then well you might never get to meet some of the most amazing people on this earth based on your stereotypical judgement.

High maintenance=Generally Fake.

High Maintenance=Missionary Position

High maintenance=Eww,i can't give you head.

High maintenance= I can't pull you expensive Brazilian hair except i can afford it.

High maintenance=I can't be myself around you.

High maintenance= I can't say my random WTF did he just say that jokes because it might be below her standard "etiquette".

High maintenance =Find a way to change me to your ideal man.(from experience)
Finally,drum roll dum dum dum dum

High maintenance= Plastic

So why should i bother my head?
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by BABE3: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^ You're accusing people of stereotyping while you are also doing the same.  What a joke! Who's your teacher? Give me his/her address.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by agnesefe: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
, and, so this was what female liberation and empowerment was turned to achieve, an age of the pseudos and vacuous. So much was expended, sacrificed and invested- energy from rallies, optimism and politesse-how we got it all wrong,
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by egberipops(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
sexkillz:

[color=#000099]OP!
I like the way you analyzed yourself, honestly! You know what you want, you go for it, You pay for your stuff and that's very Good! Any guy coming your way should at least notice how you expend your self to take care of yourself and should naturally not expect less from you simply because you are dating him! I know you will also appreciate it if he chips in on the expense once in a while, (dont lie grin) cos even though you might not need it , it still goes a long way to show that he cares about you and about you maintaining your looks! Kudos!
You'll also agree with me that there are wanna be high maintenance girls! These are the kinds that want all of the above, but the only difference is that they expect the funding to come from external sources! This puts majority of Guys off! Especially those that dont earn much, but still wanna have a feel of what dating a high maintenance chic is like! Now when those guys fall into wrong hands, they come online and open a thread and start blowing their lids off, about how a Nigerian girl did blah blah blah! Pitiable lopsided discombobulated individuals!
I dont think high maintenance ladies are bad! They know what they want! Is that a crime? Hell raised to the power of NO! If i know that from my salary, i cant contribute to making my Gf(high maintenance or not) look good, then what's the point? If i make less than the cost of a brazilian weave( grin) why o why should i go after a lady i know uses brazilian weave on herself? Is that dumb, or plain stupidity on my part? What annoys me is the way some of my brothers mouth off about demands from chics! The way i see it is that they wanna date high maintenance chics, but grin and then they look for those they feel might not be high maintenance, not knowing that these ones are the wannabe types! My advice:
Ladies, be yourself! Maintain yourself the way you deem fit, and try as much as possible to cater for yourself atleast! No matter the class of maintenance you find yourself, be it high, low, medium , short term, Whatever, the point is looking good! Any guy that approaches you, irrespective of your class, should be able to compartmentalize which category you fall into! When you make him understand you cater for your self, he appreciates you the more and would be more than willing to assist in your expenses, without complains! Trust me! wink
Guys, be yourself! No good comes from being ostentatious! If you notice the chic is high maintenance above your level, pls waka fast! angry No good running after someone and then when time comes for you to chip in, you tell pitiable stories! Shoe get size! If she's not your size, bounce! And there are low maintenance ladies too! Those that dont bother about brazilian hair, but are content with the normal Amigo attachments! Yes! na me talk it! There are pepper sellers, groundnut sellers, shop attendants, store keepers, they need some good loving too! grin grin grin grin

Hell! See epistle! grin grin

[/color]

bros, as i de try read your poem, my battery come finish so i go continue am next yr pls dont be downset.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by egberipops(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2011
BABE!:

^^ [color=#000099]You're accusing people of stereotyping while you are also doing the same.  What a joke! Who's your teacher? Give me his/her address.
[/color]

babe, i think i know his teacher but i will rather not let you go there cos he must have gone to the gr8 beside or beyond

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY IF THAT WAS YOUR REAL PIX THEN U ARE THE REASON 4 THE SEASON

check out the dude if you can,
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by N101: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
Someone who is wealthy isn't high maintenance.

Neither is high maintenance a woman who can afford to buy whatever brand name she chooses (men do the same, let's not kid ourselves)

High maintenance are those whose lust for things is bigger than their pockets.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Blazing88(f): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
if a lady is highmaintaince with her money. Its all good. But when she hops from bed to bed in other to b high maintainace then she shld b ashamed of herself and also d gucci bags she carries. Life is more dan dat. God has given us beautiful hair,beautiful skin. Our fathers married our mothers cos of dr characters not looks! so ladies should breathe.!
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Blazing88(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
da student:

Make a lady emotionally happy,she would adjust herself to your current status no matter how high maintenance she is.

If you are a so called high maintenance girl who judges a guy based on his dressing,then well you might never get to meet some of the most amazing people on this earth based on your stereotypical judgement.

High maintenance=Generally Fake.

High Maintenance=Missionary Position

High maintenance=Eww,i can't give you head.

High maintenance= I can't pull you expensive Brazilian hair except i can afford it.

High maintenance=I can't be myself around you.

High maintenance= I can't say my random WTF did he just say that jokes because it might be below her standard "etiquette".

High maintenance =Find a way to change me to your ideal man.(from experience)
Finally,drum roll dum dum dum dum

High maintenance= Plastic

So why should i bother my head?

lol, True
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by coogar: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
Blazing88:

if a lady is highmaintaince with her money. Its all good. But when she hops from bed to bed in other to b high maintainace then she shld b ashamed of herself and also d gucci bags she carries. Life is more dan dat. God has given us beautiful hair,beautiful skin. Our fathers married our mothers cos of dr characters not looks! so ladies should breathe.!

there's nothing morally wrong when a woman is high maintenance!
her life - her choice. even when she's high maintenance with her money, some men would still complain. dating a woman with high maintenance still requires her man to buy luxury products for her. birthdays, christmas gifts, etc would come and the gnashing of teeth from her man will follow.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Blazing88(f): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
coogar:

there's nothing morally wrong when a woman is high maintenance!
her life - her choice. even when she's high maintenance with her money, some men would still complain. dating a woman with high maintenance still requires her man to buy luxury products for her. birthdays, christmas gifts, etc would come and the gnashing of teeth from her man will follow.

ofcos theres nothing wrong if its with her money or b.f buys it for her. And if the man is complaining @ dat,den it might b becos its excess or shes with d wrong man. My point is dat for those dat sell their body to have diz things shld hush abt it. Cos trust me alotttt of high maintainace ladies engage in d act.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by r231(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
brb
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2011
staga:

bro, what you wrote above is the reason why so many men fall for this BS trick.

so you meet a gal today, she gave you the toto next week, and by the end of the month you start paying her rent?! do you really believe any kitten is worth HER RENT?!
here is a clue: COOCHIE IS CHEAP, if that's the only thing this gal is providing then she is not even worth a Big mac(notice i wrote Big Mac, not Big Mac MEAL). and if she demands for money before you can ride the toto then you are just paying for se.x as you would with any corner street ashi. wise up brotha!
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by claremont(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
I wouldn't mind dating a lady that is "high maintenance", so long as she pays for her high tastes herself. No problem there, problem will only arise if/when she starts to bestow upon me a financial onus I don't have.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by coogar: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
claremont:

I wouldn't mind dating a lady that is "high maintenance", so long as she pays for her high tastes herself. No problem there, problem will only arise if/when she starts to bestow upon me a financial onus I don't have.

they are the easiest to deal with!
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by busygirl(f): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
Owu gal:

to those men who say they go for the non- weave babes who are not high maintenance, you dey lie and are well deceived.

there is the girl who likes her gap, old navy, express and forever 21.

theres the girl who loves her anne klein, juicy couture, and celebrity designer wear.

then theres the girl who loves her gucci , prada, valentino and versace.

it depends on whose pocket the bill is being footed.

most of the natural babes i see dont have boyfriends and they are into poetry and black is beautiful, black peoples rights activist activities.

most of the ladies in weave, with a love for sephora, mary kay (actually not mary kay),  Mac and sleek always have boyfriends.

so you guys are deceived. Who no like better thing.?

its like a woman saying she has a fondness for poor guys with bad breath. Shege, Kai, olorun ma jen kin gbo. naa lie.

Beauty is to men as money is to women.

no beauty no lambourghini

and fake hair and makeup is not a multi trillion dollar industry all over the world for nothing.

how many ladies do you know get married with their own real hair attached to their heads at the alter.

stop all this deception.

money is good

beauty is good

and you men borrow your friends cars

so why cant we women borrow( actually buy) a brazilian or indian womans hair

please lets all wake up.

if a weaved woman broke your heart, after she realized your jaguar wasnt yours, then your fault.

so high maintenance or not, there are plenty of guys out there who are horrible in character, they often have a GF to match

i actually want plastic surgery right now. beauty is good, no one sees another person and says WOW, LOOK AT THE VIRTUE ON HER/HIM. they see your face and clothes first.

but if you want to maintain the relationship i admit you need character and perhaps juju and  threat. but its all good. the world is as it is
@Owu gal, you went innnnnn! I like your comment. I have read some interesting replies on here. Thanks guys.

The only reason I decided to write this is because of blank stares I get at uni when I dress up. I don't know how to go out without dressing up (I have my limits tho). Unfortunately, most people tend to judge one from the outside thinking you are vain or plastic before getting to know who you truly are sad .
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2011
agnesefe:

, and, so this was what female liberation and empowerment was turned to achieve, an age of the pseudos and vacuous. So much was expended, sacrificed and invested- energy from rallies, optimism and politesse-how we got it all wrong,

Lol, Agnes. It never ceases to amaze me. The gaping contradiction between the theory and practice of 'female liberation' is simply incredible. On one hand they are reluctant to let go of the culturally normative 'benefits' of 'dependence', while on the other hand they also insist on reaping the benedits of independence. Rather dubious cherry-picking if you ask me. Hilarious, if slightly pitiable. True liberation would take another generation to come to fruition, at least in our part of the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Most Ugliest Women [PHOTOS] / Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever(photo)25+ / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.