Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies (9138 Views)

What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( / Ladies, What's Your Kinda Opinion About This(pix) / Your Opinion About Dating Your Neighnour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by oc2fish: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
Well as for me I dont even know or care abt who design what I put on or any Girl put on so far it look good on her, so coming to tell me or show me your high maintenace girl is a pure waste of time I do belive that some guys dont know or care abt the design of your cloths, bags or shoes but the character you exbit matters.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by donguutti: 1:39am On Oct 05, 2011
^^^ supported*** we also know nothing abt brazillian hair & co apart from the fact that it burns a hole in the pocket

if someone can do themselves what they ask their bf to do for them,then they are not "high maintenance", but of she is a gold digging lady who makes outrageous demands then she is no more than a prostitute( and u treat her accordingly).
(baffles me how in this age of gender equality, female independence /empowerment, some ladies are still referred to as High maintenance)
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by femmy2010(m): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2011
Prefer a lady that keeps it simple.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by dastudent(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
BABE!:

^^ You're accusing people of stereotyping while you are also doing the same.  What a joke! Who's your teacher? Give me his/her address.

Ouch!Did i hit a nerve?Which part of what i said did i stereotype?

When it happens more than 3 times,what do you call it?

I am the kind of person who gives one the benefit of the doubt.So "puleassssssss"(shaking yansh,"breasties" and waving fingers like a freaking gay).
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by dastudent(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
egberipops:

[/color]

bros, as i de try read your poem, my battery come finish so i go continue am next yr pls dont be downset.

KISS ASS ! grin
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by BABE3: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^

da student:

If you are a so called high maintenance girl who judges a guy based on his dressing,then well you might never get to meet some of the most amazing people on this earth based on your stereotypical judgement.

da student:

High maintenance=Generally Fake.
High Maintenance=Missionary Position
High maintenance=Eww,i can't give you head.
High maintenance= I can't pull you expensive Brazilian hair except i can afford it.
High maintenance=I can't be myself around you.
High maintenance= I can't say my random WTF did he just say that jokes because it might be below her standard "etiquette".
High maintenance =Find a way to change me to your ideal man.(from experience)
Finally,drum roll dum dum dum dum
High maintenance= Plastic

So why should i bother my head?

The two quotes were written by the same person, on the same topic, in the post, probably in the same minute.

Why are your words conflicting? Make up your mind before posting next time.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by AmakaG29(f): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
First, let me acknowledge that you asked for a male's perspective so you can disregard my female perspective (no hard feelings).

I think taking care of yourself for every person is very important. I also think that different men want different things in the woman they choose. Some men like want seems exclusive, others like what seems reasonable, and a select few like what seems cheap. Love yourself and a man will find it very easy to love you.

I'm no cheap girl, but I try to be friendly, polite, and approachable. No amount of "designer swag" can do more than my smile and my proper breeding.

Also SIDE NOTE: Please be sure to invest and save some of that money so that if anything goes wrong, you can stay right smiley
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by Lax75(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2011
Amaka G29:

First, let me acknowledge that you asked for a male's perspective so you can disregard my female perspective (no hard feelings).

I think taking care of yourself for every person is very important. I also think that different men want different things in the woman they choose. Some men like want seems exclusive, others like what seems reasonable, and a select few like what seems cheap. Love yourself and a man will find it very easy to love you.

I'm no cheap girl, but I try to be friendly, polite, and approachable. No amount of "designer swag" can do more than my smile and my proper breeding.

Also SIDE NOTE: Please be sure to invest and save some of that money so that if anything goes wrong, you can stay right smiley

Spoken like a wise woman.
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by oohunt: 1:39am On Oct 06, 2011
N101:

Someone who is wealthy isn't high maintenance.

Neither is high maintenance a woman who can afford to buy whatever brand name she chooses (men do the same, let's not kid ourselves)

High maintenance are those whose lust for things is bigger than their pockets.

Well said!!!
Re: Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies by OK2NV3: 11:36pm On May 11, 2012
High Maintenance not neccessarily good quality =/= efficiency.

Why do you need an expensive wig? Don't you have hair producing genes? or are you not aware of other sexy and beautiful ways to adorn nappy hair? or are you just not proud to be who you are which is a black woman?

Why channel? or is it down to low self esteem?

sooner or later you will realize that we men don't give a phuck about your tarty wardrobe we jus want to hit it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] / Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.