Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Connecting To The Internet With Laptop Vai Phone Bluetooth - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Connecting To The Internet With Laptop Vai Phone Bluetooth (2634 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / How To Stop Whatsapp From Connecting To The Internet All The Time / Phone Bluetooth Names: What Is Ur Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connecting To The Internet With Laptop Vai Phone Bluetooth by AT007: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2011
Please can anybody help me i need to connect my laptop to the internet using my samsug phone bluetooth.
I try several times and i keep gething an error message 692.
My computer is already pear with my laptop. Anybody pls help i need it. cheesy
Re: Connecting To The Internet With Laptop Vai Phone Bluetooth by vvguy: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2011
@op,you need to install a pc suit,blutooth device,blutooth software and ensure your phone blutooth is working perfectly.If you're still experiencing difficult after this then call me on 0189848346.With your phone I'll do the connection for you successfuly.
Re: Connecting To The Internet With Laptop Vai Phone Bluetooth by AT007: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2011
Thanks for your reply.
The bluetooth device is working very well, the phone is already pair to my laptop i can check file on the phone from the laptop.
So do you suggest i installed pc suit on my laptop. How do i get that?
Re: Connecting To The Internet With Laptop Vai Phone Bluetooth by vvguy: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2011
Ask people that sells software,
Re: Connecting To The Internet With Laptop Vai Phone Bluetooth by AT007: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2011
I have gotten one from samsung website.
So what is the next step. Can you explain it step by step pls.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Will Be Released With New Eye Tracking Technology. / How Good Are Windows Phones? / ZI Phreaking Tool 1.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.