Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,684 members, 7,752,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 February 2024 at 05:08 PM

As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality (510 Views)

A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin / How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by IrepChrist: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
The spirit of sexual immorality is on rampage... The devil has renewed his commitment to drawn destiny of young people using the tool of sexual seduction. Friends it's beyond 5mins fun.

If you join(have sex) with an halot you become as one flesh with her. Your body and soul are tide.The convenant of consummation grants demon spirits the legitimacy to posses whoever sleeps with their host.

STD's are real. Hepatitis, Staph, Siphilis , Hiv .... These diseases are engineered to take your life untimely.

Jesus loves, you can live above sin all you need is the divine grace.

3 Likes

Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Olubucorla(f): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
May God help us
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
IrepChrist:
The spirit of sexual immorality is on rampage... The devil has renewed his commitment to drawn destiny of young people using the tool of sexual seduction. Friends it's beyond 5mins fun.
If you join(have sex) with an halot you become as one flesh with her. Your body and soul are tide.The convenant of consummation grants demon spirits the legitimacy to posses whoever sleeps with their host.
STD's are real. Hepatitis, Staph, Siphilis , Hiv .... These diseases are engineered to take your life untimely.
Jesus loves, you can live above sin all you need is the divine grace
Your obsessions with the sexual activities of others reveals you a liar and not of Jesus Christ actually. This since Jesus Christ never sent any man out to monitor the sexual choices of others and He was explicit when He made clear that a man commits sexual sin against God the moment he lusts in his heart after a woman. So your so-called mogs and pastors/preachers are in fact to blame for lying to people using God's name that it is when they engage rather in sexual activities that sin is committed -- nothing good can come from lies. undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by IrepChrist: 4:14am On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your obsessions with the sexual activities of others reveals you a liar and not of Jesus Christ actually. This since Jesus Christ never sent any man out to monitor the sexual choices of others and He was explicit when He made clear that a man commits sexual sin against God the moment he lusts in his heart after a woman. So your so-called mogs and pastors/preachers are in fact to blame for lying to people using God's name that it is when they engage rather in sexual activities that sin is committed -- nothing good can come from lies. undecided

Manytimes wonder where your interest lies and who your master is. I an very sure If I had promoted Sin here you won't come after me

2 Likes

Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Jul 01, 2023
IrepChrist:
Manytimes wonder where your interest lies and who your master is. I an very sure If I had promoted Sim gear you won't come after me
Here's an obvious clue for you.
IrepChrist:
...Jesus loves, you can live above sin all you need is the divine grace.
Every thing you have here is against Jesus Christ---antichrist --- who never gave you permission to use His name in selling of any of the ideas listed in your OP. Jesus Christ made clear that His love belongs only to those who obey His commandments -- John 13 vs 1 & John 15 vs 9 -11 --- but given that you don't consider of importance His Word and Law --- as even the prophets made clear in Isaiah---, you pay no heed to any of what He says. undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2023
Sexual immorality didn't start today so as true believers all we need to do is imitate our Lord Jesus Christ who is leading us to fish out friends of peace.
Since immorality has become a welcome development in our world we shouldn't be judgmental but calmly help the immoral ones around us to make peace with God as they change their ways.
This will require patience and respect from us since each person has freewill whether to obey God or disobey so we must be as wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16
Jesus was preaching to a promiscuous woman from Samaria at Jacob's well he already knew how adulterous this woman is yet Jesus spoke with her calmly like a friend even though she acted unfriendly Jesus persisted in making friend with her and when she realized that Jesus won't give up she took interest in him not in his words but in the handsome young Jew perhaps he could be her prospective new suitor but Jesus changed the topic of discussion by asking for her husband which she denied having one then Jesus showed his real identity by telling her all she's been doing with different men and how she's not even satisfied with the one she's married to presently.
It ended well and she became a disciple going to call her townspeople who knew her to be a promiscuous woman! John 4:7-42

So as preachers we must have deep respect for everyone in our society {1Peter 3:15} no matter how degrading their lifestyle because we are to call them to repentance and not to judge them! Luke 5:32

May you have PEACE!

1 Like

Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by IrepChrist: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's an obvious clue for you. Every thing you have here is antichrist who never gave you permission to use His name in selling of any of the idea listed in your OP. He made clear His love belongs only to those who obey His commandments -- John 13 vs 1 & John 15 vs 9 -11 --- but given that you don't consider of importance as the prophets made clear, you pay no heed to any of what He says. undecided

Continue to water down truth ok. Judgement await everyone of us.
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Why exactly are you saying?
Which lie did he lie?

If you are for Christ you won't go around attacking all posts you see, trying to force Jehovah witness ideologies down all christians throats.

Feel free to post your believes and excuse or ignore that of others if it contravenes what u have come to believe.

It is not today that it is been taught that sins starts from when u look at a woman lustfully. So what exactly is your point ?

1 Like

Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Porksupplyib:
Why exactly are you saying?
Which lie did he lie?
■ If you are for Christ you won't go around attacking all posts you see, trying to force Jehovah witness ideologies down all christians throats.
■ Feel free to post your believes and excuse or ignore that of others if it contravenes what u have come to believe. It is not today that it is been taught that sins starts from when u look at a woman lustfully. So what exactly is your point ?
1. The lie is that you are to concern yourself with the sexual activities and choices of other humans. undecided

2. Nope, I wouldn't. Your many denominational quarrels in the religion of Christianity is of no concern to me. My energy is instead focused on speaking God's Truth, Jesus Christ, in place of the many lies religion speaks using His name.. undecided

3. Again
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said that those work against Him are not of Him. Clearly, you cannot go around asserting your own ideas in place of His own Truth yet still believes yourself to be of Him.. undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
IrepChrist:
■ Continue to water down truth ok. Judgement await everyone of us.
I bet you can't substantially this accusation of yours by way of evidence. undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The lie is that you are to concern yourself with the sexual activities and choices of other humans. undecided

2. Nope, I wouldn't. Your many denominational quarrels in the religion of Christianity is of no concern to me. My energy is instead focused on speaking God's Truth, Jesus Christ, in place of the many lies religion speaks using His name.. undecided

3. Again Jesus Christ said that those work against Him are not of Him. Clearly, you cannot go around asserting your own ideas in place of His own Truth yet still believes yourself to be of Him.. undecided

Seriously you a very unserious person!
I don't even know what you are saying at this point.
1. The OP simply dropped a short sermon on the dangers of sexual immoralities and you are saying Christ didn't say we should concern ourselves with the sexual activities of others. That he is a LIAR! Do you even know what is in the bible?

So please educate us what will Christ have us do as Christians?
Is it that he would want us to ignore those who are engaging in sexual immoralities? Or what exactly?

2. Please how is the OP working against Christ ? When he is admonishing others to avoid the pitfall of sexual sins. Tell us the Lord's truth about this matter.

3. How have u come to conclude that OP is not of Christ?

Please answer clearly with straightforward understandable words and scriptures.
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Porksupplyib:
■ Seriously you a very unserious person!I don't even know what you are saying at this point. 1. The OP simply dropped a short sermon on the dangers of sexual immoralities and you are saying Christ didn't say we should concern ourselves with the sexual activities of others. That he is a LIAR! Do you even know what is in the bible? So please educate us what will Christ have us do as Christians? Is it that he would want us to ignore those who are engaging in sexual immoralities? Or what exactly?
2. Please how is the OP working against Christ ? When he is admonishing others to avoid the pitfall of sexual sins. Tell us the Lord's truth about this matter.
3. How have u come to conclude that OP is not of Christ? Please answer clearly with straightforward understandable words and scriptures.
1. OP is a liar because there are no such things as dangers of sexual immoralities. Jesus Christ did not teach you such things nor did He send you out to police the sexual activities of others. undecided

2. You work against Jesus Christ when you use His name to teach that which Jesus Christ did not give you explicit permission to. In this case, Jesus Christ did not teach you to go tell people of what you refer to as the "dangers of sexual immorality". In His Kingdom, the only sexual sin you can commit is when you lust in your heart against another woman - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 - and that sin is registered against God the moment that thought is hard — not when sexual activity occurs. undecided

3. The conclusion was reached by Jesus Christ, not by me. I simply accept the teachings of Jesus Christ and affirm His Truth. undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. OP is a liar because there are no such things as dangers of sexual immoralities. Jesus Christ did not teach you such things nor did He send you out to police the sexual activities of others. undecided

2. You work against Jesus Christ when you use His name to teach that which Jesus Christ did not give you explicit permission to. In this case, Jesus Christ did not teach you to go tell people of what you refer to as the "dangers of sexual immorality". In His Kingdom, the only sexual sin you can commit is when you lust in your heart against another woman - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 - and that sin is registered against God the moment that thought is hard — not when sexual activity occurs. undecided

3. The conclusion was reached by Jesus Christ, not by me. I simply accept the teachings of Jesus Christ and affirm His Truth. undecided

Please do you read the Bible?

What does 1thesalonian 4:3-5say?
Paul was admonishing the thesalonians

"1. It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body[a] in a way that is holy and honorable, 5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God; "

Was Paul not a representative of Christ? Was he not a foundational member of the Christianity you practice today?
2. So you are saying Paul preached a sermon that was not of God? grin

You are a very funny person.
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Porksupplyib:
■ Please do you read the Bible? What does 1thesalonian 4:3-5say? Paul was admonishing the thesalonians
"1. It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body[a] in a way that is holy and honorable, 5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God; "
■ Was Paul not a representative of Christ? Was he not a foundational member of the Christianity you practice today 2. So you are saying Paul preached a sermon that was not of God? grin You are a very funny person.
1. Beginning in verse 2, Paul declares that He speaks only by the authority given by Jesus Christ meaning that everything Paul says must be validated against that spoken by Jesus Christ Himself. This means that anything contrary that that spoken by Jesus Christ Himself, whether it be stated by Paul must be cast down as a lie.
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must not commit adultery.’
28 But I tell you that if a man looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, he has already committed that sin with her in his mind. - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28
In Matthew 5 that Jesus Christ described sexual sin/immorality as the lust(sexual desires) in one's heart against God — this again is not a reference to sexual activities carried out by persons.

Holiness as commanded by God is according to the standard that is Jesus Christ so it is impossible to become Holy without strictly adhering absolutely to that standard and authority that is Jesus Christ. So, in verse 3 and later in verse 5, Paul makes reference to sexual sin and sexual desires as defined by Jesus Christ in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28.
1. Brothers and sisters, now I have some other things to tell you. We taught you how to live in a way that will please God. And you are living that way. Now we ask and encourage you in the Lord Jesus to live that way more and more.
2 You know all that we told you to do by the authority of the Lord Jesus.
3 God wants you to be holy. He wants you to stay away from sexual sins.
4 God wants each one of you to learn to control your own body. Use your body in a way that is holy and that gives honor to God.
5 Don’t let your sexual desires control you like the people who don’t know God.
6 Never wrong any of your fellow believers or cheat them in this way. The Lord will punish those who do that. We have already told you this and warned you about it.
7 God chose us to be holy. He does not want us to live in sin.
8 So anyone who refuses to obey this teaching is refusing to obey God, not us. And God is the one who gives you his Holy Spirit. - 1 Thessalonians 4 vs 1 - 8
Clearly, you don't seem to comprehend Paul's views as expressed in his letters. I would rightly advice that you spend more time instead learning the Truth of God in order that you may be able to then better parse the views and opinions expressed by Paul in his letters. undecided

2. I don't care what Paul was or is to you — a god or a saint —, as what matters is instead the standard of holiness given by God, the standard by which all those who are born-again will be judged. No one who faults short of that standard — Jesus Christ — will see God. undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by IrepChrist: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I bet you can't substantially this accusation of yours by way of evidence. undecided

Apparently I have nothing to say to you we know who you are already....
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Beginning in verse 2, Paul declares that He speaks only by the authority given by Jesus Christ meaning that everything Paul says must be validated against that spoken by Jesus Christ Himself. This means that anything contrary that that spoken by Jesus Christ Himself, whether it be stated by Paul must be cast down as a lie.
In Matthew 5 that Jesus Christ described sexual sin/immorality as the lust(sexual desires) in one's heart against God — this again is not a reference to sexual activities carried out by persons.

Holiness as commanded by God is according to the standard that is Jesus Christ so it is impossible to become Holy without strictly adhering absolutely to that standard and authority that is Jesus Christ. So, in verse 3 and later in verse 5, Paul makes reference to sexual sin and sexual desires as defined by Jesus Christ in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28.
Clearly, you don't seem to comprehend Paul's views as expressed in his letters. I would rightly advice that you spend more time instead learning the Truth of God in order that you may be able to then better parse the views and opinions expressed by Paul in his letters. undecided

2. I don't care what Paul was or is to you — a god or a saint —, as what matters is instead the standard of holiness given by God, the standard by which all those who are born-again will be judged. No one who faults short of that standard — Jesus Christ — will see God. undecided

Smiles. After reading all you have written I can easily see how confused you must be having to Read LIES in the bible from a so called apostle of Christ. grin it must be really confusing for you dear. I don't envy you. grin

Now I asked a question earlier , please kindly provide a simple answer to it.
Since you called OP a liar, what would your own sermon be regarding this issue (sexual sins)
What will Christ do?
And what will Christ have us do?
Will it be to ignore or what exactly.

Kindly preach ur own sermon correcting OPs own.
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by vdestro: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Smiles. After reading all you have written I can easily see how confused you must be having to Read LIES in the bible from a so called apostle of Christ. grin it must be really confusing for you dear. I don't envy you. grin

Since you called OP a liar, what would your own sermon be regarding this issue (sexual sins)
What will Christ do?

His sermon says you can fornicate upanda, as long as you obey Mathew 5.
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
@Kobojunkie we are waiting for you.
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:

. Waiting to hear the right sermon
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by RenaissanceGuy: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
IrepChrist:

Manytimes wonder where your interest lies and who your master is. I an very sure If I had promoted Sin here you won't come after me
She is a satanist who has perfected the art of masking her deception, by always quoting the Bible and also using capitalised pronouns for Jesus Christ, to make you believe she's a Christian, whilst she steadily refutes everything the Bible says. Many people who have seen through her deception no longer reply her.

1 Like

Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Porksupplyib:
What will Christ do?

Porksupplyib:
@Kobojunkie we are waiting for you.
You cast me as confused yet I am the one sitting here wondering why you project your own confusion as mine.
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must not commit adultery.’
28 But I tell you that if a man looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, he has already committed that sin with her in his mind. - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28
Why is Jesus Christ's simple teaching and commandment above not good enough for you as far as the definition of sexual sin is concerned? undecided
Why is God's wisdom in this not good enough or OK enough in this for you? undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You cast me as confused yet I am the one sitting here wondering why you project your own confusion as mine.
Why is Jesus Christ's simple teaching and commandment above not good enough for you as far as the definition of sexual sin is concerned? undecided
Why is God's wisdom in this not good enough or OK enough in this for you? undecided

I asked a simple question. Please simply answer.

In order to correct the OP, kindly preach the right kind of sermon which you believe Christ wants us to preach as regarding sexual immorality.

You have called OP a liar and all sorts. And have said he is preaching the wrong thing. Please simply preach the right thing.

Simple.
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Porksupplyib:
I asked a simple question. Please simply answer. In order to correct the OP, kindly preach the right kind of sermon which you believe Christ wants us to preach as regarding sexual immorality. You have called OP a liar and all sorts. And have said he is preaching the wrong thing. Please simply preach the right thing. Simple.
To the statement in bold, Why? Did Jesus Christ send or anyone to correcting the ones He called out as hypocrites or what? Why do you feel it needs to be according to your wisdom? undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
To the statement in bold, Why? Did Jesus Christ send or anyone to correcting the ones He called out as hypocrites or what? Why do you feel it needs to be according to your wisdom? undecided

Well, I can conclude the fact at this point. It is very clear you cannot preach a simple sermon as regarding sexual purity or sexual immorality. However you can attack those who in their own little way create threads to address such issues.

It will do you as well as everyone else so much good if you spend your time in preaching the gospel according to what you believe other than spend time countering every other Christian denomination and their views.

At the end of the day, your denomination will not save you, it is by your individual works and actions that you will be judged. So endevour to quit the act of always trying to prove that other denominations are sinners and only GHWs are saints. grin

The commission we have been given as christians is to preach the gospel. Please do endevour to preach yours.

The body of Christ should show love and unity Irrespective of differences in beliefs and dortrines.

There is nothing the OP has said that warranted you calling him a LIAR. Absolutely nothing!
You cannot even prove how he lied. All these are not Christ like attribtutes. You can pass your points and offering corrections using the scriptures without resulting to use of such words.

I have read the OPs short message over and over again. I am yet to see your exact point.

May God help us.
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Porksupplyib:
Well, I can conclude the fact at this point. It is very clear you cannot preach a simple sermon as regarding sexual purity or sexual immorality. However you can attack those who in their own little way create threads to address such issues. It will do you as well as everyone else so much good if you spend your time in preaching the gospel according to what you believe other than spend time countering every other Christian denomination and their views.
At the end of the day, your denomination will not save you, it is by your individual works and actions that you will be judged. So endevour to quit the act of The commission we have been given as christians is to preach the gospel. Please do endevour to preach yours. The body of Christ should show love and unity Irrespective of differences in beliefs and dortrines. There is nothing the OP has said that warranted you calling him a LIAR. Absolutely nothing! You cannot even prove how he lied. All these are not Christ like attribtutes. You can pass your points and offering corrections using the scriptures without resulting to use of such words. I have read the OPs short message over and over again. I am yet to see your exact point.
May God help us.
And I can conclude from this epistle to nowhere that you don't have even an ounce of understanding as far as the Truth of Jesus Christ or why it is Jesus Christ Himself determined all those of you who preach your many sermons Hypocrites-- false teachers and false prophets aka antichrists, liars in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

That you believe you believe you need more than the wisdom of God in deciphering this issue here means simply that your interest lies not in God and His Truth but in your egos and that of other men. undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And I can conclude from this epistle to nowhere that you don't have even an ounce of understanding as far as the Truth of Jesus Christ or why it is Jesus Christ Himself determined all those of you who preach your many sermons Hypocrites-- false teachers and false prophets aka antichrists, liars in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

That you believe you believe you need more than the wisdom of God in deciphering this issue here means simply that your interest lies not in God and His Truth but in your egos and that of other men. undecided

Smiles. cheesy Since you called the OP a liar, we have demanded to know the ideal sermon that should be preached as regards sexual purity and sexual immoralities. Yet you cannot give one.

What is your commission? Is it to preach he gospel to the world or to go about countering what others have preached?
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Ok let's do this.
Without mincing words or lengthy grammars please tell us how the OP lied.

Take his words one by one. Sentence by sentence and dissect it.
In what way did he preach his own gospel or with his own wisdom?

I remember him saying if you sleep with an harlot you become one flesh with her.
This is seen in 1Cor 6:16.

"Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”

So please how did the OP lie?
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Porksupplyib:
■ Smiles. cheesy Since you called the OP a liar, we have demanded to know the ideal sermon that should be preached as regards sexual purity and sexual immoralities. Yet you cannot give one. What is your commission? Is it to preach he gospel to the world or to go about countering what others have preached?
Interesting!
□ You asked for reason why OP is a liar, I gave you reason from the Words of Jesus Christ Himself -- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 --, but you rejected that.
□ You asked for a sermon on sexual sins, once again, I gave you the Word of Jesus, God's Law detailing God's teaching on the subject -- Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 -- , but that was also not good enough for you.
□ Jesus Christ's mandate to all of His followers which is of submission and obedience to His every teaching and commandment -- John 14 vs 15 - 23 & John 15 vs 9 - 14 --- does not seem to sit well with you as you would rather it all be, against Jesus Christ, tailored to the whims and delusions fed to you by your pastors and mogs..

My question at this point is why do you hide behind the name of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by gohf: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
IrepChrist:

lol no one he supports but himself, he would even preach against Jesus himself
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by gohf: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kobjunkie:
Here's an obvious clue for you. Every thing you have here is antichrist who never gave you permission to use His name in selling of any of the idea listed in your OP. He made clear His love belongs only to those who obey His commandments -- John 13 vs 1 & John 15 vs 9 -11 --- but given that you don't consider of importance as the prophets made clear, you pay no heed to any of what He says. undecided
some how this rubbish makes sense
Re: As A Preacher You Must Take A Firm Stand Against sexual Immorality by Porksupplyib: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Interesting!
□ You asked for reason why OP is a liar, I gave you reason from the Words of Jesus Christ Himself -- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 --, but you rejected that.
□ You asked for a sermon on sexual sins, once again, I gave you the Word of Jesus, God's Law detailing God's teaching on the subject -- Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 -- , but that was also not good enough for you.
□ Jesus Christ's mandate to all of His followers which is of submission and obedience to His every teaching and commandment -- John 14 vs 15 - 23 & John 15 vs 9 - 14 --- does not seem to sit well with you as you would rather it all be, against Jesus Christ, tailored to the whims and delusions fed to you by your pastors and mogs..

My question at this point is why do you hide behind the name of Jesus Christ? undecided

I am really tired of your case. Seriously.

Come out straight . Stop beating around the bush.

Are you trying to say teachings of Paul are irrelevant to christians?
Or what Paul taught in 1COR 6:16 is a lie?

Just come out straight and spare us all the lengthy talks.
The OP only quoted what Paul said and expanciated on it.
No one rejected the teachings of Christ in Matt 15. Those are all still part of the teachings.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Create Man In Our Own Image, Who Was God Referring To? / How Can A Xtain Stay Pure / Egypt Detains 156 Over Church Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.