Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Womb Is Damaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Womb Is Damaged (19054 Views)

Friendly Warning To Girls ( WOMB DAMAGE) / Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? / Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Womb Is Damaged by Expensivem(f): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY
I will be 30 by 17th of November. I fell in love at the age of 13 , with a guy who was living in the same yard with me. I was living with my elder sister and him, with his elder brother who was a trader then.

We were lost in love that we care not what any body is saying about us.
After my J. WAEC, my sister sent me back to the village because of my lover.
He came to my village and brought me back to town , enrolled me in one of the boarden schools, took care of everything untill i graduated from SS3.

He enrolled me in a catering school, after i graduated from there, i got a job in one of the big eatries in town. I worked in the kitchen department.

All these while , his family members knew about everything that was going on b/w us, but were against our relationship. We thought we will overcome it in future.

We decided to keep a pregnancy in order to switch into marriage proper.
Since his father was late, he told his mother about our marriage , but she refused to accept me as her daughter inlaw. He met few elders from his village who talked to his mother and siblings before they accept our plan.

They came for introduction, and his mother said that wedding should be suspended untill after i finished giving birth to my baby. We obeyed her just to let peace be.

9th month of my pregnancy, i had a problem that resulted in operation, it was only by God's intervention that i survived it , but i lost my baby. The docter said that my womb was seriously affected , that my chance of having a baby again is little.

After that , i stayed for the next 3 yrs without getting pregnant , and my husband's attitude started changing towards me.
He came back one day and told me that i will leave his house , that he wants to reconcile with his family members. I looked at him and asked him if he was ok.
Few weeks later , he reapeted the same statement and when i tried questioning him, he beat me up and threw me out of the house.

I shamfully went back to my parents , crying bitterly and praying with a broken heart that he should come back to his senses. Each time i called, he will not pick my call and when i call with another number, once he recognises my voice , he will drop the call.

3 yrs later he got married to another girl.
7 months after their wedding , he came with his friend looking for me, that he came to ask for my forgiveness. He said that his wife took ill on the day of their wedding and is still sick till then , that he know that he has offended me , i should forgive him so that his wife will be well again. That she has had 2 miscarriages since after their wedding , bla bla bla!!!

I walked them out of my house , telling them to go and ask God for forgiveness , cos i did nothinng against them . I only cried and prayed with a broken heart. Heaven will bear me witness that i did nothing against them.

Few months later , she died.

I have been into relationships since then , but each time marriage is mentioned , i will quit because i don't know how to tell a guy that my womb is not in good order and my concience woun't let me keep it a secret to man who wants to marry me.

Presently , i am dating a guy who have asked for my hand in marriage. Should i tell him the state of my womb or keep it a secret?

3 days ago , my ex husband came to me asking me to be his wife again, that he was told that as long as i live , no woman will ever survive in his house as a wife. I know fully well that as long as his mother lives , she will never want to set her eyes on me because she hate me with passion.

My question is this

(1) WHAT WILL I TELL MY EX HUSBAND

(2) SHOULD I TELL MY PRESENT LOVER ABOUT MY WOMB OR KEEP IT A SECRET?

Pls!!! Your helpful comments is highly needed, cos i am totally confused .
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
Wow!!! This is serious, Your parents should be the best to guide you through this. Then are you a christian or a Muslim, If you are a christian, Why not try to be closer to God, Seek his face in a 7days dry fast, Day and Night. Whatever he tells you to do, Do it. I know of quite a number of people who had given birth without a womb
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ijogz K:

Wow!!! This is serious,  Your parents should be the best to guide you through this. Then are you a christian or a Muslim,  If you are a christian, Why not try to be closer to God,  Seek his face in a 7days dry fast,  Day and Night. Whatever he tells you to do,  Do it. I know of quite a number of people who had given birth without a womb
undecided undecided
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by tellwisdom: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
GET AWAY WITH YOUR LONG POST angry angry
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
tellwisdom:

GET AWAY WITH YOUR LONG POST angry angry
Are you an inconsiderate imbe*cile You must be sick in your head. Someone needs help, and you are yarning ballzzzz  angry
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
Tough as it may seem pls tell your present lover about your womb at least your conscience will not weigh you down in your marriage as for your ex all i can say is you search out your heart what you want with him.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Eiregirl(f): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ijogz K:

Wow!!! This is serious, Your parents should be the best to guide you through this. Then are you a christian or a Muslim, If you are a christian, Why not try to be closer to God, Seek his face in a 7days dry fast, Day and Night. Whatever he tells you to do, Do it. I know of quite a number of people who had given birth without a womb

Erm, I'm not sure that's possible. . . . . . . .
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by MrCork17: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
Sweeeery can I check it? wink
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Kx: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeeery can I check it? wink
How will u check the womb, if u must?
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
Eiregirl:

Erm, I'm not sure that's possible. . . . . . . .
With God My dear norrin is impossible,  Its a testimony they share a lot in my church
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by omega25red(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
Poster

transparency is the key word here. Your Ex husband has obviously hurt you badly and your new man doesn't know everything about you.

Tell your Ex husband to leave you alone and not to bother you. Also tell him to get his money back from all the fake vision seers who keep telling him you have something to do with his misfortunes. (if you ask me his mother might be the witch in this scenario)

Make sure you don't wait another second to tell your new man about the womb issue. Or better yet go back to another doctor and have them examine you well then tell him if the situation has not improved. Note that he might leave you and if he does the next man in your life should be told from the beginning of what is going on before you get really serious that way you know if they truly can deal with the ups and downs of marriage.

wishing you the best
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by kpolli(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
Super Force would be right back
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Ferya(f): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ poster

It is so painful you went through all this in the past. I want to ask have you informed your God of this whole situation?The doctor did not say you cannot give birth but that the chances are slim. This basically is his opinion and not God's. I will suggest you look into some of the points below:

1. It depends on who you love, is it the new guy or your former EX? If you love this new guy and he loves you tell him your story before marrying him, if he really loves you he will cherish you and endure with you when his family come to eat you up in case you did not take in on time. Remember if you hold on to the truth now your Ex can make your marriage miserable by telling him anything in future to frustrate you too for refusing to marry him.  

2. When you inform this new guy it helps you relax in your marriage and limits chances of divorce or heartbreak in future.

3. Please, go to a very good hospital and see another doctor for futher treatment.  

4. Inform your parents on the situation of things they need to know what you have gotten yourself into and they can guide you in decision making.  

5.  Please, pray seriously before going into any marriage. And always remember you have a womb and can give birth.  Nothing is impossible with God. Good luck! grin
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ijogz K:

With God My dear norrin is impossible,  Its a testimony they share a lot in my church
Tell them all i said they are dumb pathetic obscurant discombobulated liars. . . ALL of them! cool
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ebonyvibe(f): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
i could read your post cos it is just too long but i get the jist.

Forget your exhusband if he is not treating you right tell you new lover about your situation you never know love might superside.

If your womb has been removed then sorry sis you cant have kids go for surrogacy. if it is still there but damaged then am sure there are things that can be done and with God all things are possible.

If your new lover isnt going toio stand by you I suggest you start dating men who already have kids and either divorced, single fathers or widowers.

Above all love yourself know that you situation isnt the first or worst in the world and many many women dont have kids some even by choice. You might want to adopt if you really want to be a mum. Love God love yourself he will see you through and bring the bone of your bone to you.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
ebonyvibe:

If your womb has been removed then sorry sis you cant have kids go for surrogacy. if it is still there but damaged then am sure there are things that can be done and with God all things are possible.
You might want to adopt if you really want to be a mum.
OP! This is as honest anyone can be with you about your situation! Forget those endtime twofaced pastors, that promise you children without a womb! That's a biological fallacy! Babies dont materialize out of the body without a womb!
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by tellwisdom: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ijogz K, How many wrap of cannabis did you chew today?? undecided undecided
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ronkebp(f): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
My dear, there might be problems for you too in the future, what if you married this new guy and he also falls ill, i think you and your ex-hubby are into serious unknown convenant. you fell inlove at a young age and the love then was true, untill different forces started playing their own part. I would think, you should heed what IJOGZ has said, you need to be closer to God and seek his face. Nothwihstanding, tell this new guy your problems, that type of thing is too big a secret to be kept especially when it involves another person's future.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Andrew3(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
Some people are so lazy even reading such a heart stimulant grin grin grin
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by MrWhy1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hello sister,

Tell your potential suitor the truth. If he truly loves you for who you are, he will understand. Maybe as time goes on, God may open your womb and bless you with a child. Or if the reverse is the case, you both may as well adopt. A child is a child as long as you show him/her motherly/fatherly Love.

If I truly and deeply loved a girl, I will stick with her through thick and thin. That is my honest opinion.

Good luck
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by shadrach77: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2011
God can give her a child even without a womb

" For nothing is impossible with God.” (Luke 1:37)
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^Show me proofs my guy! grin grin grin grin

That's why Pastors wont stop milking you guys out! SMH! undecided
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by adconline(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
I know of quite a number of people who had given birth without a womb

Shear idiocy and stupidity brought to you by FAKE PASTORS in Naija.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by MMM2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
op  why dont u buy anoda womb in d market or even in d church?  
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Texther(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
with God, all things are possible. U need 2 ask 4 forgiveness from God because u got it wrong at your early age (13). After 4giveness, God will be willing 2 answer ur prayer. Its better you accept ur ex husband back since you both commit dis offence, 2 of you should ask 4 God's 4giveness. Take care pls
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Texther(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
M M M:

are you making jest or what??
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
M M M:

DUMBO of the year!!!
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by texazzpete(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
There's at best only a 2% chance that this story isn't made up.

Heck, make that 1% grin
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
I doubt this story is true.
Didn't even bother reading beyond the second paragraph.

adconline:

I know of quite a number of people who had given birth without a womb

Shear idiocy and stupidity brought to you by FAKE PASTORS in Naija.

My brother, na so we see Nigeria. FOOLS DEY GIVE ADVICE. Na so dem dey dangle hope carelessly for person body, without even asking God weda na so im want am///// idiots
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
Na real wa oo
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by r231(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
M M M:

haaaaa. . . . come on now
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by samyng(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
[size=13pt]My dear your story is touching GOD loves you and will continue to fight for you but you need to know that the story was your past and you need to move on as HEAVEN heard your cry for help when you were heart broken. You should know that nothing seems impossible for GOD to do. I have heard several testimony in church were people have given birth without wombs (Miracle children)

I don't have any better advise for you but all i can tell you is that put your trust in GOD whom created heaven and earth and a solution will come, pray seriously about the issue at hand, pray GOD visits you in a night vision (dream),
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.