Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Cuddle With A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cuddle With A Woman. (11068 Views)

When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cuddle With A Woman. by ssniyi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
Men are from Mars while women are from Venus. Its been a long debate over the differences between the sexes, all through out the modern times, many educated people like psychologists probe into the mess of finding the dissimilarities between male and female. Many magazines feature what men want and what women want. But clearly, not one has distinctively answered the question. Not one answer can generalize the preference of each sex. Okay, men can be quite easier to read, but with women, its like going through a labyrinth blindfolded. But generally, women are much more romantic. Dealing in fantasies and dreams while men tend to be more realistic.

Even in the form of intimacy, men and women have different preferences. While men are more direct, women tend to prefer cuddling and stroking. It is quite a known fact that a large number of women would like to be cuddled after sex, while most men would rather go to sleep or just be left alone. Men and women have diverse penchants in physiological responses after sex. Science explains this; men are inclined to go to sleep because the serotonin rush that males have after orgasm normally causes a yearning for sleep. Whereas the female species tend to be revitalized due to the adrenergic and noradrenergic stimulus. Women releases a hormone called oxytocin which us in response to sexual activity, this hormone has the tendency to extract the urge to be close and bond with her partner. Studies have shown that most women would rather cuddle than have sex; this fits the need they have for closeness and intimacy.

Cuddling has been an issue for many men because they feel it is too effeminate. Many men have a hard time exposing their feelings and when it is cuddling time, women tend to be very personal and open that some men shrink from the idea alone. There are many men who cannot handle this experience and don’t know how to cuddle with women. Some are embarrassed that they cannot provide this experience to the women they love for fear of doing it wrong. But the point that you are reading this now is that you are willing to cuddle with your women, and that is already half the battle. Here are some basic tips on how to cuddle with women.

Cuddling with women needs a lot of attention. It is not as easy as it looks, but once you get the hang of it and you do it with the person you love it is a cinch, you might even like it. First of, you have to relax. Having a woman in your arms is a great thing. Even if it is just in your car, the sofa or in the bed, cuddling would be a great bonding experience for the both of you.

Be gentle, do not just pull her next to, timing is everything. Set the mood, you can listen to romantic music or watch a movie together (romantic movie is a must). You can just sit still and gently wrap your arms around her and slowly pull her in. Give her a little peck on the forehead and let her head rest gently on your chest or shoulder. From time to time, you can smell her hair and comment in a whisper how nice it smells.

Do not be afraid to open up your feelings with her, be honest and be sensitive about her feelings as well. Try to rub her arm or shoulder from time to time; this will make her feel secure in your arms. Don’t forget the loving kiss, in cuddles a gentle kiss is all she needs. If you put your heart into it, these cuddles will feel really genuine and she will love you more for that. As time progresses and you get your experience, you can develop other techniques based on what you observe with your woman.
niyi. source:www.datingscheme.com
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
Huh? To Cuddle a woman, i move over to her and cuddle her! What's all these quadruplicated nonsense?
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by iice(f): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
lol for real ooo
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by MrCork17: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
Bear hug. simple! angry
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Dabss(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2011
Too long summary plz.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by claremont(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
So this long post is all because of simple cuddle?! Na wa oh! grin
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by slimyem: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
huh?all these in the name of cuddles?
I think we should find Cuddlemi.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Cuddlemii: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
slimyem:

huh?all these in the name of cuddles?
I think we should find Cuddlemi.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Right behind u cool
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by seedord247(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
sexkillz:

Huh? To Cuddle a woman, i move over to her and cuddle her! What's all these quadruplicated nonsense?

Guy . . . you've started again abi? . .  Thank God say na library i dey today. . . all this your unpolished fomented, fabricated english must be put to an end.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by pendo89(f): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
oh cuddlemii come and explain this.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
seedord247:

Guy . . . you've started again abi? . .  Thank God say na library i dey today. . . all this your unpolished fomented, fabricated english must be put to an end.
Jeez! Una no go kill me for this place! grin grin grin Quadruplicated means : Fourfold. Multiplied by 4! Na wa o!
Ok Duplicate x2, triplicate x3, quadruplicate x4, quintuplicate x5,  sextupled x6. . . . Should i continue? grin grin grin Why do ye hate English so much?
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by seedord247(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
sexkillz:

Jeez! Una no go kill me for this place! grin grin grin Quadruplicated means : Fourfold. Multiplied by 4! Na wa o!
Ok Duplicate x2, triplicate x3, quadruplicate x4, quintuplicate x5,  sextupled x6. . . . Should i continue? grin grin grin Why do ye hate English so much?

because it was not my ancestor language
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
^And what language did you just write in? "Ancestralish?" angry
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Cuddlemii: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
pendo89:

oh cuddlemii come and explain this.

Paragrapgh 1

Men and women are from different planets as such they reason differently, want different things and express themselves differently. No one has answers to why it is so. But one thing is for sure women are more complex to deal with unlike men who are realistic.

Paragraph 2 & 3

Explains the reactions of both sexes before, during & after sex. The scientific or biological reasons to justify these reactions. Women are the species that loves cuddling most. Men would have loved to but they are scared they would not do it right. But any man that has read this far means he is willing to cuddle his woman. Once you admit to your flaws then the problem is half solved & rest is history. Now buckle up lets teach u how to handle your your lady with a grip, don't hold too tight baby.

Paragraph 4

Explains the right posture for cuddling. Intimate locations for cuddling like the car, sofa etc as long as it is comfortable and she doesn't slip away or fall down. Its not an easy task, brace yourself guys, but relax ok!

Paragraph 5

Get an ointment or massage oil in your hands just in case your wash clothes too much, this act needs softness and gentleness. You have to combine it with romantic vices like movies, forehead kiss, blues soul r&b at the background or it wont work. Please pulling down her dress at the cinema is wrong that is for homeless peeps or street peeps. Cuddling is for responsible peeps.

Paragraph 6

At this point, as a guy you know where you are headed, forget the torture its just a phase. You have to act open or expressive, touch her shoulders because that guaranties safety, long life & properity. Don't forget the gentle kiss, please avoid making noise with your lips like u are whistling for a dogs attention. Remember once you unlock those doors with your woman, the sky is the limit with women. With cuddles, you can achieve anything.

THE END, Ha u are still reading, u r already in the spirit grin grin grin
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^ I'm Maniacally bewildered!
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by seedord247(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
sexkillz:

^^ I'm Maniacally bewildered!

Guy which kind Dictionary you dey use self . . .?
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
I thought i was going to learn something on this thread, same ol, same ol.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
seedord247:

Guy which kind Dictionary you dey use self . . .?
Are you Kidding me? I have to explain what that means too?
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by seedord247(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
sexkillz:

Are you Kidding me? I have to explain what that means too?

I school in greek country so i don't much about those patrick Obiagbhon english

honeric01:

I thought i was going to learn something on this thread, same ol, same ol.

All those english the guy they formulate are not enough for you to learn.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by lagcity(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
cuddling is not as easy as it looks?? really? the article writer must have been raised by wolves or something
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2011
Naija women from venus? grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by HotieTima(f): 2:09am On Oct 06, 2011
undecided undecided undecided are u serous what the hell
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 06, 2011
Why dnt Nigerians read, for real?

Even one paragraph is too much for you guys. No wonder why some ppl either have receding logical skills or none at all.

Reading is good for the mind. Plz read.

@Post

Thank you for teaching our men. Simple cuddling Naija men no fit do o grin
Chaiii, I feel sorry for our ladies.
Even kiss them no fit do, dem fit chop pesin's lips off. Talkless of withstanding their decaying mouth odor.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by MrsChima1(f): 4:03am On Oct 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why dnt Nigerians read, for real?

Even one paragraph is too much for you guys. No wonder why some ppl either have receding logical skills or none at all.

Reading is good for the mind. Plz read.

@Post

Thank you for teaching our men. Simple cuddling Naija men no fit do o grin
Chaiii, I feel sorry for our ladies.
Even kiss them no fit do, dem fit chop pesin's lips off. Talkless of withstanding their decaying mouth odor.

grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin Keep it real!
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by 3RNEST(m): 4:15am On Oct 06, 2011
>> Chima did u see that?
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by MrsChima1(f): 4:17am On Oct 06, 2011
See what? tongue
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by 3RNEST(m): 4:20am On Oct 06, 2011
>> What did u see? wink
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by MrsChima1(f): 4:25am On Oct 06, 2011
3RNEST:

>> What did u see? wink

A big booger on your nose.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by jchick(f): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
hahaha, you guys are cracking me up real good. Ride on with the grammar jare @ Nobody.
Re: How To Cuddle With A Woman. by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ok o, i wil experiment it wit my woman.

(1) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? / It Must Have Been Love But Its OVER Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.