Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

What You Don't Know About Payoneer-- Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Don't Know About Payoneer-- Beware! (1782 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't Know About Payoneer-- Beware! by 2sexy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2011
It is very disheartening to see what we suffer to make payment online. No thanks to the frauds among us who have only manage to further make life unbearable for the pityful few that have chosen to give their life a meaning.

Based on this,most programs do not accept Nigerians. And please stay away from anyone who say you can successfully operate paypal from Nigeria. That person does not which you well. The smartest peaceful way would be to use relative or friend who is based in a paypal listed country. Or use your neighbour Benin Republic,but you can only receive money in this country(BENIN) not send. I believe you can also attach a bank account to a Benin REPUBLIC paypal account.

I have been online since 2008 March learning everything about internet Marketing. I have seen it all. The more I learned, the quieter I become.

I applied in October and got my Payoneer Mastercard through Adult Friend Finder( No longer Available) in November,2008 without paying a single fee or buying any worthless ebook from "gurus". The following year, henry omenogor started advertising it through Success Digest and was charging a heavy fee.

Anyway, one problem I had with the Payoneer Mastercard was FUNDING and based on this, i allowed the card to expire without using it.

The funding options available are:
1. Direct Deposit(Only available to the US)
2. Make money into it through the program by which you got your card(can you imagine that?)
3. Transfers from a Visa or Mastercard.

The third option seem good but as at the time I had my card this option was not working ,maybe am wrong and I stand to be corrected.

So my question is how do you fund your Payoneer card? I mean people who has this card in hand right now.

I am a website flipper and I need a card to pay for domain registration and hosting. Hey, don't give me the Gtb Naira Mastercard fever or Websurfer headache. They don't work for what i Want to use it for(REJECTED).

I know some guys register domain names and do website hosting, does anyone the kind of card they use to pay for this. I like to do it myself rather that pay someone to register a domain name and host it.
HELP!
Re: What You Don't Know About Payoneer-- Beware! by einsteino(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2013
i too am a web developer. i use gtb mastercard, it works with godaddy.com but on some sites that reject it, i use paypal. i just applied for payoneer.
Re: What You Don't Know About Payoneer-- Beware! by anex4real: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Copper 2sexy. UBA AFRICARD is the best for any online payment am also into domaining, it acceptable almost on all site.
Re: What You Don't Know About Payoneer-- Beware! by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Lol na wa 4una. This post is old na 2011

(1) (Reply)

Exports From Nigeria Air Freight / Big Businesses In Enugu & Onitsha: Pls Read! / Jetrova- Alternative Energy Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.