Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,147 members, 7,796,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Do A Young Guy Improve On His Outlook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do A Young Guy Improve On His Outlook? (491 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do A Young Guy Improve On His Outlook? by Thazard(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I am just trying to improve my personal hygiene and appearance but I lack knowledge on stuffs like that i.e nice body lotion, sweet smelling perfume and roll on(the one I bought recently doesn't last long on clothes).

I would appreciate it if you could give me nice suggestions but they shouldn't be overly expensive.
Re: How Do A Young Guy Improve On His Outlook? by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Have u considered taking ur bath?
(juss asking!!!)
Re: How Do A Young Guy Improve On His Outlook? by donbachi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Self love and pampering.
Those things u listed are conventional items.
Re: How Do A Young Guy Improve On His Outlook? by flyinnizam(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
goan make money. ask Ned Nwoko
Re: How Do A Young Guy Improve On His Outlook? by Columbine(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Having a stylish haircut, nice clothes; not too tight, not too baggy. Any pef and roll on will do, since you're on a budget. Make friends, that love outings. Participate in outdoor activities etc, it'll help your confidence.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Warm Water And Salt To Get Provisions For Finance And Good Things / 10 Tips To Last Long In Bed / Can You Marry Man That Cannot, Read, Write And Not Working But Give You Peace Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.