Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,656 members, 7,756,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 05 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

Praises And Thanksgiving To God (day 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praises And Thanksgiving To God (day 2) (84 Views)

Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praises And Thanksgiving To God (day 2) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is the second day of praising God and thanking Him as instructed. We have started seeing changes already.

During this praises and Thanksgiving, we shall not ask God for anything. We only praise the beauty of holiness.

God truly inhabits the. praises of His people.
Come, join me to praise the Lord.

I love you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-sx5MEQh90

(1) (Reply)

Remember As God Child Nobody Can Do Harm / The Quran Is The Holy Book Of Islam / I Am Your Own Till The Day You Will Come Jesus I Am Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.