Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,186 members, 7,870,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Monday Morning Motivation!! Dynace Is Your Ticket To Wealth. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monday Morning Motivation!! Dynace Is Your Ticket To Wealth. (85 Views)

Dynace Is Coming To Owerri. You Can't Afford To Miss This. / New Product Alert!!!! Dynace Is Not Your Regular Kinda Business. / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Monday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Morning Motivation!! Dynace Is Your Ticket To Wealth. by Phoebe108: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2023
*Why Do Many Nigerians Dislike The Business Called Network Marketing - Business‎*

I guess its as a result of bad orientation and laziness and it is not just about network marketing but marketing generally..

In Nigeria many youths and graduates want a job that affords them the opportunity of sitting down and at the end of the month they take home salaries but the bad news is that many will lose their jobs very soon and they will have no choice but to embrace marketing in any form whether network or direct sales.

Now take a look at this funny scenario..

You use a product and you like it and then tell a friend about it and the friend goes ahead to buy that same product. You have successfully networked but they prefer to do it for free. STRANGE

Now ask a typical Nigerian to market a good product and get a commission fore it and you will see then develop a cold feet. Is there not a confirmation that there is something fundamentally wrong with their psyche?

Many companies fold up daily because no one wants to market but they are looking for jobs so please tell me how do these companies survive if not for the marketing department of the company.

Very soon many and i mean many will lose their jobs as the company or even banks may not be able to sustain high cost of salaries and even those who will have their jobs may only get salaries in proportion to the percentage profit of that company each month.

Network marketing is a way of life to many and it is even a course studied in Harvard.

My advice to Nigeria is to look for one good network company like ours and take advantage of the business to earn passive/residual income. Infact, you can even keep your full-time job while doing your networking business.

And I recommend Dynace Global to you all, Get our product for yourself for better health and also recommend it to others and start making good money *

You can also join us for our Monday money making meeting today in zoom. With link below 👇

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89483086544?pwd=azhGWmVQRHdXWnNjdkJaOFk1YmJGZz09

You can always reach out on 08156441299.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Cattle Feed Manufacturer | Suraj Shree Chemicals / Dentistry: Achieving Optimal Oral Health For A Brighter Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.